Help Me (REWRITE)

Help Me (REWRITE)

HEY EVERYONE!

I'm back after disappearing for a long time. I read back all my stories and I decided to rewrite back as much as I can.

I hope you guys will love it.

 

 

 

 

The bright sunlight bounces towards a sleeping spouse.

A strong arm wraps around a slender waist.

Kris has been awake about a few minutes ago. He rubs his hand over the womb of his wife who is sleeping peacefully. The baby does not show yet since his wife is only 2 weeks but he feels so happy the fact his wife will carry his own child.

"Hey, peachy. Daddy cannot wait to carry you around my arms," Kris said slowly to make sure his wife does not wake up from her sleeping beauty. Suddenly, a small hand appears on Kris's hand. Kris could not help but getting near to his wife's neck to kiss it. His kiss is lovely and gentle.

"Good morning, beauty. Did you sleep well?" Kris whispers to his wife's ear. His wife, Tao, chuckles because of the tickles she gets. She nods before turning her body towards Kris.

After a few minutes, Kris could feel a grumble from his wife's stomach. Tao could not help but her face is flushing because of shyness. Kris giggles at his wife cuteness. How can he not fall in love with this beautiful girl?

Kris kisses her forehead gently before getting up from the bed. "I'll go buy some breakfast. Our peachy hate if the foods are late," 

Kris grabs his shirt and wallet before going out to buy some breakfast for his wife and his peachy. At the same, Tao feels so lucky to have a husband who is so gentle and kind like Kris. Suddenly, their house-bell ringing when she tries to get back to sleep.

She knows it. Her husband must forget something AGAIN.

She wraps her body with the blanket before walking out to open the door for his husband. "I know--"

She could not finish her words till she realises it is her obsessed admirer, Bang Yongguk, from her high school. She cannot think anything. She pushes the door quickly to close it before that guy could get into the house. Unfortunately, she is not strong enough to fight over Yongguk.

Her body falls hard to the cold floor because of the effect of being pushed by Yongguk. "It's been a long time, babe. Do you know how long I've been a wait to get you?" Yongguk says with a smirk on his face. Tao cannot think anything except to get away from this crazy guy. She crawls on the floor to go to the room. She cannot feel any strength from her legs because of terrified over this guy.

 

FLASHBACK

Tao was known as a queen of SM High School because of her gentleness, kindness, friendly and willing to help anyone. The most important was her beautiful face. The boys will fight to get her to be their lovers but sadly, her eyes will always search for one guy.

He's Kris Wu.

A top player of their basketball club.

Tao joined basketball club only to get Kris Wu attention. Meanwhile, all guys were chasing over her, only Kris Wu completely fell in love with basketball.

Tao didn't even move from her seat because of Kris Wu. She always thinks Kris Wu looked so stunning whenever playing basketball. She smiled a bit after the ball got into the basket. 'He did it! I mean, of course, he did it! Silly me,' Tao talked in her mind.

Suddenly, she felt a strong arm wrapped around her slim waist. She looked up to see who did it until she realised it was Bang Yongguk. Even people always said how crazy he was whenever it came about Tao, Tao never called him a crazy admirer.

"What can I help you, Yongguk-ssi?" Tao asked sweetly but she tried her best to remove his arms. Unluckily, his arms gotten tighter whenever she tried to move. She sighed as she looked at Yongguk who was smiling at her. It made her uncomfortable at all.

"I want to see what my gorgeous girlfriend do here? I mean, this place does not suit for you, sweetheart. You should be at the place where did not have sweat or heat around," He complained like her body was his. Tao removed his arms politely before turning to his side.

"First of all, I don't really care where am I right now. I'm here because I love it. Second, I'm sorry if I hurt your feeling but I don't have any feeling on you even a little bit. I think you know how much I love Kris Wu since all of the students could notice it," Tao said until the last word gotten slower than her normal voice. Yongguk became furious after hearing her confession but he cannot accept it.

"NO! YOU HAVE TO LOVE ME," he shouted in anger. He could not think anything until he pushed Tao down so hard. Tao's head was bleeding after her head hit the floor so hard.

Kris ran to Tao immediately and grabbed her body carefully. "Hey! Huang Zitao! You have to wake up!" Kris screamed at her. He grabbed his towel on his neck and put on her bleeding head to stop the blood.

Yongguk was being held by other players. The other students watched the scene in horror.

Since that incident, no one never knew what happened to Yongguk. At the same, this was where Tao and Kris started their relationship.

END FLASHBACK

 

Kris sings happily as he carries the foods for his wife and peachy. He cannot wait to come back home quickly. He wanted to spend all his off day with Tao so bad. Before he could get into the house, he notices the door is opening widely. He feels something bad gonna happen.

He drops the foods before running so fast to the room. 

He feels like he wants to playback time at that moment. He wants to vomit after seeing what happened. 

He could see his unconscious wife lays on the bed full of blood and a man cannot stop satisfy his needy. Until Kris realises who is he.

Kris walked to him in anger and punches him till he falls to the floor. Kris takes Tao's body and covering her with another blanket. Kris could feel tears falling down on his cheeks. Once in his life, he never cries to someone badly. He screams in anger, angry to that crazy guy and mad at himself could not save his own wife.

He just hopes both of his precious will be safe.

- - -

Kris sits on his wife's side while waiting for the doctor comes and tells him some good news. His hands never let go of his wife's hand.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry that I'm late to save you. I wish I could playback time which I did not go out to buy our breakfast and just cooking at home," Kris whimpers full of regret. 

After a few minutes, Kris could hear the door opens. He stands up and shakes his hand with the doctor. "Good evening, Mr Wu. I did the test on your wife just now. I'm sorry to say this but your baby is gone,"

Kris drops to his chair after hearing what the doctor said. "You..you're joking, right?"

Kris looks up to the doctor, hoping it is not true and just a joke. Sadly, the doctor shakes his head and lower his head because he feels sorry for the couple. The doctor bows before leaving the room to let him calm by himself.

His tears could not stop falling down. He punches his chest hardly as he blamed it is his fault. He wants to scream and hurt himself so bad because he fails to protect his baby.

"Kr-Kris?"

A weak yet beautiful voice calls his name. Kris looks up to see his wife already awake. Kris hugs Tao immediately and cries non-stop.

"I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I did not save you! The most important is I fails to protect our peachy! I'm sorry!" Kris cries out loud. He wants to let all his pain gone but one thing he knows, he cannot compare his pain with his wife's pain.

Suddenly, he feels warm hands wrap around his face. He looks at Tao with full of tears on his face. 

He watches her face wet with her tears. He can see the pain in her face but she does not want to show it. "It's not your fault. It's nobody fault, do you hear me?" Tao comforts him. She wipes his tears away and smiles at him. "We have to let go of our peachy or it's hurt for him or her to see the parent cry," Tao says as she hugs Kris and let her tears falling down. Kris could not help but he really feels so thankful to have Tao as his wife.

THE END

 

 

So! How is it? It's been a long time since I wrote a story.

I really hope you'll love it!

Don't forget to vote, subscribe and comment!