Light of My Life

Light of My Life

It was rainy outside, when there was a girl looked at the window there were so many waters fell down, she came closer toward window and suddenly crying could not hold the tears rolled down her cheeks, she was falling apart and felt down even she didn’t know what happened. Sigh deep inside and her view still focus on the window.
The sun already disappeared, the wind blew fast so cold and a girl who used a yellow pajamas was lonely in the dark. Put off a tuft of her hair, and put the rubber onto a small desk lamp besides her bed. She was holding up a set of crayon and tried to find out some papers, walked slow step by step toward bookshelves, “what should i draw?,” said a girl who has a small face while frowned her forehead. “light.. yeah, i wanna draw it. A light will give me a warmth, i need a light.” Brightly smile.
The sky wrapped the darkness, she was drawing many things on her paper, colorful, shine, nice, girlie, romantic and of course meaningful__  spread around of her creations.
“someday i will find you,” pointing toward her drawing. “my light,” add her. She pulled her blanket and rolled on the bed.
****
In the morning, in a large empty classroom, there was a girl who sat down sharply besides the window of it. Looked she wore a yellow left tuft of hair, she was raising up her hands and grab her hair, then bunch up her hair tightly, after that continue focus on her paper in front of her__ on the table. Suddenly come another girl approached her friend who sat down besides the window “drawing, drawing, and drawing!, actually, what’s all in your mind Taenggoo-ya?,” Tiffany shouted, a girl who was drawing besides the window only glanced a little and draw more. “this is my passion,” said Taeng.
The bells has rung... time for all students of Korean Learn School to start learning process in the class. “Taeng, you should put away your drawing book on your bag.. sooner! Mr. Roberth has come! Focus, this is your favorite subject right? Seriously i hate this__ (sigh deep) math,” said Tiffany. “okay,” Taeyeon put her drawing book on her bag. Suddenly come a smart, friendly, kind, nice personality, and good looking boy,
he is easygoing person, but if talked about ‘a girl’ he is useless boy. Poor him, yeah but he is one of popular student in those school.
He glanced deep toward a girl besides him, a girl who sat down beside the window, looked those girl played her pen on her right hand while her eyes focus at the teacher.
‘God, help me... time stopped for awhile when i saw this girl,’ said a smart boy, said to his heart. His sight just focus toward an awesome girl besides the window.
“Kim Taeyeon!!!,” said Mr. Robeth called her. “yes, I am.” Taeng gave a response and raised her right hand. “Come in front of the class, please finish these question.” Said mathematic teacher.
She stand up, but there were a pair of feet that obscured her way, “excuseme, Mir. Can you gimme a way? I wanna cross here,” asked Taeyeon to a boy beside her. As soon as possible he rubbed against her feet clumsily.
    During a smart girl was writting on the whiteboard, view of handsome boy who wore black watch on her left hand just focus toward a student in front of the class. Unconsciously Taeyeon’s close friend noticed him from behind. “aaah~ i caught this, seems like Mir crush on Taenggo,” said tiffany as showed her little smirk.
****
    At noon, the wind blew softly, the leaves scattered anywhere, its fragrance spouts out, two gorgeous girls walked slowly in the side of yard, unexpectedly audible sounds a stemping feet behind them, a girl who brought a yellow bag looked into behind, there was an attractive boy come toward two pretty girls when they was accrossing a basketball yard, still in around school environment, shine, sweet smile spread out from his face, he was breathless after run to catch his target “wait, wait, wait Kim Taeyeon. Do you still remember about me?,” asked him still with his breathless. “Omona~ sunbae-nim, of course i still remember about you, ey calm down! Take a deep breath first__ (awkward) aah~ like that, then what’s happened?,” asked Taeyeon to her senior. He took a deep breath for awhile and grabbed his bond of bag and squeezed it out, tried to hold his feeling, heartbeat so fast, pale, could not out of his voice well, he looked around, glanced toward Taeyeon and her friend besides her, “uhm, aaa, no, nothing, just. This is your drawing, right?,” said that senior while showed a paper. “whoaaa, exactly, it is mine.” Answered that cute girl. “i found it overthere (pointing a side of yard),” said him. “Ah how could you know that it is mine?, even i didn’t write my name there (think while frowned her forehead) ah it’s not important, forget it! thanks a lot Jungsoo sunbae-nim (bow),”
    Both of that pretty girls walked the hall of school, invited view of all boys there to focus only toward them, their smile, their nice personality, and their charismatics disperses. Made all of eyes who looked at them melted suddenly. A handsome boy stand up in front of school’s gate, flashing eyes, the gloomy, and troubled brow, were part of a natural language that could not be repressed, __indubitable signs, which showed too plainly that the boy could not become a thing.
“Baekhyun-a, why were you only stunned by Taeyeon’s beauty? Hahaha__ a dumb boy ever, go there soon! Come up to her now!!!” suppressed a tall boy.
“No, Chanyeol. Even you didn’t understand what i feel,” said a nice boy who wore a black hat, he spinned it, sigh deep, slowly, “she is too perfect for me, and i’m afraid she will ignore me,” add him while put off his hat and threw it toward a tall boy. “time will confront she and i, just look forward it Brother.” Said Baekhyun, and Chanyeol only smile after listened his close friend’s utterance.
****
    She wrote down about something on her paper,
‘Why so lonely, darkness around me, i need a light to gimme a warmth.. but how could i get it?, behind me? Besides me? Or, in front of me? I don’t know where__
A man who makes me always comfortable when talking with him.
A man who makes me always laugh when joking
A man who makes me strong when i’m stumble, he reach out his hand only for me,
Can i find out that namja?’
She sigh deep inside, she put her small book on the drawer of small desk lamp, suddenly her phone rang, she looked at it. seems like Tiffany sent her a message
“Taengoo, i thought Mir loves U. What d’ya think about that? Kkk,”
Taeng sudden frowned, sigh, and type a message to reply it soon
“aishh why did u say like that huh?,” message sent, already!
“ahh crazy Tiffany, i don’t want listen her. So sleepy. Good night world,” said taeng while pulled her blanket and put her cellphone on the pillow.
****
Three month later__
Time after time has been rotate, One by one, both of confessed Mir and Jungsoo that they love Taeng for a long time ago, finally answered by Taeng. After they knew about Taeyeon’s feeling, they were exceedingly disappointed. In the fact that, she felt that she has not found her light__ they felt awkward when met each others. The most, Mir, because he’s Taeyeon’s classmate. Fragile heart, could not be a strong again, all hope has been broken, Mir and Jungsoo stayed away by their bare hands.

“even i’ve been lookin’ for the love__ but why? I’m not comfortable with these two namja who come to me nowadays?, still lonely here,” Said Taeng while touched her own chest.
“i cant accept their feeling, i don’t know what i want? I find out but i ignore (crying), i don’t know what truly i need???,”
Taeyeon was laying under a shady tree behind the school area, wind blew softly, fresh green the grass was dancing around her, Taeng sat down under the leafy tree, suddenly come a handsome boy come closer toward her,
“Taeyeon Sunbae-nim, what are you doing here? Just alone??,” asked him while frowned his forehead. How shocked that pretty girl when heard soft voice come closer to her. “Uhm? (clumsy), ah.. nothing,” answered her, brief, while rubbed her eyes. A boy who stand up besides her, moved in front of Taeyeon, He kept stay overthere, side of his dream girl and tried to talk more, when he saw there were tears rolled Taeng’s cheeks, he felt so hurt and be struck, “are you crying?? Why? How could?,” asked that boy worried.
Taeyeon did not understand increasingly, why suddenly he come closer and tried to approach her, but she felt so comfort besides him although it was first meeting for her. But for Baekhyun it was not a first meeting, because he had an eye on that girl. Shine, and little smile started appear of Taeyeon’s face “Who are you?, and how could you come here?,” asked Taeyeon curiously. “I’m Byun Baekhyun, (clumsy) ah~ i just walked around and i found you here, alone. What happened Taeyeon sunbae-nim?,” said Baekhyun while rubbed his nape.
“Ey, how could you know my name?, anyway just call me Taeyeon noona or just my nick name ‘Taeng’__ (blushed),” Baekhyun was very happy because his sight so clear that his dream girl smile brightly in front of him. Quickly he gave a response “of course i know your name Tae, Tae Taengoo__ (awkward) Taengoo? Is it fine? (hard laugh), you are the most beautiful and smartest students here, i’m your biggest fan (blushed),”
“aishh, your flattery doesn’t work at me (show her little smirk), even i am not an artist so you are not my fan, nice to meet you Baekhyun, seems like i should go to my class soon.” Taeng said.
Baekhyun wave his hands toward his dream girl while Taeng has disappeared already, “you don’t know about my feeling, even you deem it’s a joking? No Taengoo, it’s my truly feeling. I’m your biggest fan seriously,” said Baekhyun to his heart.
    Anybody know??? That meeting will be a history of their love, it was first moment, they talked directly, unforgettable, and so touching, taeyeon who felt so lonely, wrapped by darkness, when two namja confess their feeling to her, she just deeply sad and crying, still lonely inside. She has been long wished for a light, but after  she met her new friend in her life she felt that she found the light of her life.
    Both of Taeyeon and Baekhyun told their close friend about their experience under a shady tree behind the school area. That moment changed Taeyeon from melancholy person deep inside, be full of melody in her life. And there was a sign that will fulfill Baekhyun’s love soon.
Six Month Later,
    During six month since from the first time their moment under the leafy tree, both of Taeyeon and Baekhyun were very close, but they have not showed special relationship, although both of them gave clarity, support, be a good listener, sharing place, foundation, count on, amuse each other. Baekhyun looked so gloomy, chanyeol sudden amuse him and gave kindly support, a boy who wore a white shirt was pouring out his own restless thoughts ‘if these words had been spoken by someone easy, from whose mouth. They might have come merely as pious and rhetorical flourish, God! Help, my feeling,’ he sudden stopped his thoughts when heard Chanyeol was pushing him a lot.
“are you ready Baekhyun?, i’m with you always, my brother,” said Chanyeol gave support while patted on his back.
“but, i’m worried she will ignore my feeling, many boys who confess their feeling to her, but she avoid and finally ignore their feeling,” answer baekhyun while covered her face by a thick book on his hand.
“don’t be a dumb boy, show it soon, show your feeling, confess to her, or you will be regret, she is twelve grade right now, it means that she will graduate from this school two weeks later start from__ (think slow, shocked) NOW!!!!!!, you can’t meet her everyday again, go go go start! stupid”. Said Chanyeol tried to push his friend.
****
    In a large room, full of white decoration, in the corner of the room, soft blanket, its white, smooth, and comfort, there was a girl who cuddling on bed and squeezed it by her fingers.
And another girl sat down on the small chair besides desk lamp, she was holding up a glass then drank a gulp of green tea, she saw her friend who cuddling on the bed, sigh, and started to say something, “Ya Taengoo!!!!! it was six months after you told me everyday about your light, but why haven’t yet confirmed relationship huh? You ask him, make it sure!,” urged Tiffany.
“are you crazy? I don’t wanna ask him, maybe he doesn’t love me, and i will give up of my feeling,” a girl who cuddle on blanket, said.
In a purity moment, the phone rung__
Taeyeon answered it, after five minutes talked. Her face looked bright, shine, happy, and there was a hapiness tears rolled her cheeks. How happy she was.
“Tiffany, do you know about my dream?,” asked Taeyeon excited while hugging a pillow, “sure, i know that. You will find out your light.” Answered tiffany. “aish not that, my another dreams (puff her cheeks),” said taeng clarify. “Ahhh~ you wanna be a singer, painter, chef, mathematics teacher?????,” said tiffany. “Right!, you know my dream will be come true soon!, i’ll be a singer.” Taeng answered, brightly. They jumped around together, the natural language come out of that girls, yeah it was because they were happy so much.
    Both of pretty girls hurried to prepare, it was so late to school. They got dressed in hurry, they done as much as possible. After a moment later, they arrived at school. Strong build, large yard of school, and many big and shady trees it was increased the coolness of it, in front of gate, a milky skin boy has been waiting for taeyeon,
“Taengoo...,” Baekhyun shouted. Taeyeon look at him suddenly then smile, “Hi Baekhyun-a, why do you call me here?,” asked taeng. “can we talk about something?,” said him. And tiffany decided to go in hurry, and leave her bestie, so both of Taeyeon and Baekhyun could talk only four eyes “ah what will you wanna say?, so will i. I have happy news about me, and wanna share to you,” said taeng in a bright face. “ah, if its like that, you are the first, what’s good news? I’m so curious. (act such a cute boy and stop it then back serious again)” Said baekhyun excited. “okay, listen! You know about my dreams right?, i will achieve one of it sooner, you know what? i will be a singer soon, after i graduate from here, Ya Byun Baekhyun~~ hemm (pout her lips) what do you think i will be a famous singer? (giggling),” Taeng talked more excited without saw Baekhyun’s eyes, almost grains tears rolled on Baekhyun’s cheeks, but she talked many words again, “one of famous Korean Entertainment in Seoul called me in this morning, ah i cant imagine about that, when i start my job as a singer.” Said taeng and her sight muse in the sky.
    Unexpectedly, his hope was wipe out, desire to own his dream girl was not excited, he did not want to bothered Taeyeon, let her focus on her job, ‘Taengoo, should i give up to my feeling?, you will be a famous singer, you will have many fans, i’m not a rich man, i’m nothing for you, you are so special and perfect, i cant confess my feeling, let me save this feeling,’  he said to his heart while rubbed his eyes,
“Congratulation Kim Taeyeon,” reached out his right hand.
“thank you so much Byun Baekhyun,” taeng accepted and held Baekhyun’s hand, then shook it.
“i’m sure, you will be a famous singer, and of course you will be the best singer, it’s because of your skill,” add Baekhyun while held pain inside, “but, i’m not student in here again Bae, so we can’t meet everyday,” said Taeng, softly. A boy in front of her only absolutely quiet, his view just focus on the earth. After she looked at his response, then, she turned behind, walked slowly, Taeyeon hope that Baekhyun would call her name, held her hands, even she willingly to get an embrace from a boy behind her. But the fact against her willing. She held up the pain, and through walked faster, she has disappeared.
“I love you Kim Taeyeon, I love you, I love you, i’m sorry,” softly voice heard of Baekhyun, he adrift on the tears of pain, at heart he wanted to held taeng’s hand and say those words directly, but he just lost in pain.
****
    If there was a meeting, of course the parting within there. So many memories that they were pouring out together, Taeyeon has been graduated from Korean Learn School, she was be a singer, day by day they went on their each own life, different ways, it was so far, togetherness never back on that time. Taeyeon and Tiffany met other seven girls in a room of glorious building, SM Entertainment gave a group a label of Girls’ Generation, and decided that Taeyeon and Tiffany have joined already, since that time, they started to be a family.
One day, in a cube table, there was a man sat with his back to that table, when he turned his body toward the nine girls, a pair of Taeyeon’s eyeball opened widely. “Park Jungsoo Sunbae-nim???????, what did you do here?,” asked her, still expressed her shocked face. “Kim Taeyeon?, aah~ this is a fate we can meet again, not only in school area, but also in here, welcome to SM Entertainment, my job as composer of your songs,” he said, raising his face and smiling brightly. After heard about ‘school’ many memories sudden come into taeng’s mind, first she remember about baekhyun, then, of course about she ever ignore Jungsoo’s feeling.
****
Two years has been rolled on, taeyeon was very popular as member of Asia’s No.1 Girl Group, Girls’ Generation included her close friend Tiffany, everybody knew about it, Girls’ Generation was so popular, all the boys was crazy about those nine pretty girls. During two years without his dream girl around school, Byun Baekhyun followed Taeyeon’s activities through social network, he showed his sweetest smiling while watched Girls’ Generation’s performances, he was longing for his true love. On that time, Baekhyun was twelve grade, around a little bit time more, he would be graduate. So many students come toward the corner of the school hall, they crowded around a big wall magazine, baekhyun was monitoring that crowded people from far away, he saw chanyeol was there, in the middle of them. “go away go away go away, what is this?,” asked chanyeol to all student around him, he read all of it, he sudden spread out smiling brightly, “yooooo, Baekhyuuuuuun, God blessed YOUUUU!!!,” said him, shouted. Moved fast, he pulled up the paper on the wall, run toward a boy who sat down on the woody chair under a shady tree.
He threw a paper toward baekhyun “look at this!”, baekhyun accepted the paper quickly, he read it all, clearly.

ATTENTION

For all students of Korean Learn School, there will be held a spectacular stage to celebrate farewell party of our school. Please participate! Start from now until this afternoon, there will be an event of singing contest, for the winner he/she will collaboration singing with alumna of our school two years ago, from the most popular girl group
Girls’ Generation KIM TAEYEON.

“God Blessed you, finally, you can meet your dream girl again, even you can do a collaboration on a stage with her,” said him, excited. “but it is only for a winner of this school, many students can sing well, but i must be a winner Yeol-ah, ahaaaa kkaebsong~”  he grabbed chanyeol’s neck and hanging on, it was pouring out of habits naturally, he was very happy.
****
    In the mid night, Baekhyun can’t sleep well, this noon he has joined the contest, he can’t wait to know the result tomorrow morning. He woke up, and sat up from his bed, he took a small book, there were many drawing created by taeyeon, giggling and smiling were pouring out increased his excited feeling to meet his dream girl, “i cant guess that time will be come sooner to me, Kim Taeyeon, do you still remember about me?, do you still remember about our moments two years ago? I really miss you, i love you,” said him, his view focus on the small book, holding up it and hugging that drawing, then, before he went sleep, in his mind sudden appeared some sweet memories together with taeyeon, it was two years ago.
A bundle of paper fell into taeyeon’s room,
It came from outside through the window
When Taeyeon walked slow toward window
Then she looked at outside
There was a boy waved toward her
He scattered sweet smile
“go outside, let’s hangout, i’m so starving”
Asked him, softly.
She nod and took a jacket on the chair
“Psssttt (she put her index finger on her lips) Tiffany is sleeping here,”
Then she went down from second floor
In outside__ Baekhyun was waiting for her,
She went outside wore a yellow shirt, black throuser,
And black jacket, she wore a small yellow bag.
 “where will we go?,” asked her,
“a shady place outside, be careful Taengoo, the floor is wed,”
Baekhyun held Taeyeon’s hand.
Taeyeon’s feeling really liked she flying in the sky
She was so enjoy and comfort
It was 09.00 p.m. , the wind increasingly blew a little bit fast
He rubbed his palm of hand,
“its very cold right?,” asked him.
“yeah, so cold here,” answered her, while looked at around
He kept rubbing his palm of hand
and grabbed small hands in front of him,
then held it tightly. She sudden shocked, beatfast, pale face,
“is this better huh?,” asked him
She nod as smiling toward a boy in front of him
Blue sky, and all light of star increasing glorious night
They walked together in the middle of road
“yaaaa, let’s walk beside that (pointing a side of street),” said her,
When they arrived in a nice place,
Many lights there, the lamp in line around them,
They sat down on the soft grass
“please, wait here Taenggo, i wanna buy a warm drink overthere
(pointing a small shop around them),” said him
Baekhyun sat up and went in hurry,
to buy two cup of warm drink
Taeyeon felt she is happiest girl in the world,
She looked at him from distant place,
She grabbed a tinny yellow bag, then took a small book of it
She started to drawing the scenery around,
When Baekhyun come brought two cup of drink
He spread out pure face and  smiling,
“what are you drawing Taengoo?, (he peek it up)
Whoops nice! It as gorgeous as the painter (looked at Taeng while smiling)
Here you are! (gave a cup of warm coffee),” said him,
“thanks, (she holding up it) i draw this is special for you,
Whenever you saw this paper, you must remember about me,”
Taeyeon stopped her drawing, and put on the small book
On the baekhyun’s thigh, baekhyun took it up and looked at deep,
“meaningful, nice, you are great painter! Anyway, why do you want
Go outside with me, this time, only in this place, uhm
I mean, very__ very, very unpretentious place,”
Asked him, held small book tightly, occasionally swallow
A cup of warm coffee on his right hand
“as long as i’m comfort, why not?,” she answered.
It was many words that they done, the sky was so blue,
It was already mid night,
She was smiling, standing up “let’s go home,”
But Baekhyun still sat down on the grass,
He reached out his hands toward taeyeon
“Yaaa Byun Baekhyun!!!, don’t be lazy, hurry up! Go home,” said her.
Then she held baekhyun’s hand but when she tried to
Pulled  baekhyun’s hands up
Suddenly she fell down be placed on top of baekhyun’s body
They were laughing together, Taeyeon hits baekhyun’s chest
“you are nappeun,” said her, giggling.
“ya, don’t blame me, it’s because your body is so light,”
Answered him, chuckling.
Both of them stand up, and walked slowly while keep hard laughing.
“ah once again, Baekoong~ah i love your simplicity,
That’s why i’m enjoy to talk with you,” add her.
When taeyeon turned around and walked slowly,
Baekhyun jumped and so happy, “yes!!!,”
Taeng glanced at him,
“eeeyh what are you doing Koong~~,” showed little smirk.
“Ya KIM TAEYEON, listen!!! I’ll follow you, wherever you GO!!!!,”
He shouted, she was giggling and pulled up baekhyun’s shirt,
“are you sure?,” asked her while chuckling,
“i’m promise,” said him.
They went home happily, a nice boy accompanied his dream girl.

That was one of a nice memory two years ago, he smiling and pulled the blanket, then he went to dreamland.

Tomorrow morning at Korean Learn School,
The school building has crowded by fans of Girls’ Generation, a bound of people filled up all part of school, and Baekhyun prepared his self to meet his dream girl again, for the first time after farewell two years ago, a little bit worried, nervous, he could not move well, his body stunned up in front of a room, it would be a make-up room of the popular girl group. There were many students holding up GG’s banners while shouted “Girls’ Generation!!! Girls’ Generation!!! Girls’ Generation!!!,” all the view opened widely they have been waiting for the nine girls who just arrived at school, “Taeyeon~a, this is your school, right?,” asked a girl, held up a cellphone, and looked around.
“yeah, Yuri-a... this is my school, ah together with Tiffany,” answered her, she comb her hair and went down from a car. All member nod and spreading out charismatics and smiling to all fans around them, many polices kept on that girls. One by one all member of GG come into Korean Learn School, all fans shouted their name, it was a spectacular venue ever, taeyeon looked around seems liked she found out something there, but she did not see her light.
    In front of a room that has arranged glorious decoration, baekhyun laid down his bag, and went into the room, and started, quite amazed at the sight that presented it self__ A young and slender woman, with yellow dress within brightly face, ‘Kim Taeyeon, you are always be my beautiful dream girl ever, do you still remember about me?,’ his heart could not stop asking his self. All of GG member were busy to prepare, suddenly a man come and said a loader voice “Welcome to Korean Learn School, girls, anyway your manager has confirmed that there’s a special collab between Kim Taeyeon and one of the winner of our student, right?,” asked a man, made it sure. “Yes,” said the girls. “please, Taeyeon, come with me, you need rehearsal with our student right?, follow me pretty, i’ll accompany you to go besides room,” said the old man, he is a headmaster. Taeyeon trailed him, the headmaster leave her alone, “please wait for our student here, i’ll call a winner sooner,” said him. Taeyeon looked at the mirror in front of her and sat down on the chair when she wait for awhile how shocked she was, when she saw a light that she has been lookin’ for. “Byun Baekhyun????,” she shouted, sudden the swift tears rolled on her red cheeks, all the pain during two years lost of hurting mind out of that time, she did not know what should she expressed, mad? Happy? Fidgety? Restless? She mixed it up flaming on her bosom. “you made a hole inside of my heart__ (crying), what for you treat me so glory during six month if you only wanna put on the biggest pain Byun Baekhyun,” said her softly while could not stop to crying, “wait Kim Taeyeon, please listen to me first,” said baekhyun, “where did you go during two years ago?, why didn’t call me? Even you change your phone number, you didn’t come to me, you promise you’ll follow me wherever i go, you are a liar!!!,”
She was on fire and could not stop to talking and crying, Baekhyun felt so regret, because he made his dream girl crying could not stop, hetried to talking but she did not hear it, she kept talking a lot it was need emotion, he embraced her waist quickly, then his hands grabbed a petite face in front of him, then caressed many tears rolled on the red and smoothy cheeks, holding up her fingers and grabbed her arms and made a circle of her hip tightly while whispering while caressed her hair, tried to explain “please trust me, i’m sorry i gave you deep pain but my love deeper than the sea it’s only for you, i’m regret, two years ago i’m weak, i felt nothing, because you are so perfect to me, i just want you to focus on your job, i’m worried i cant make you happy, but after i know that your feeling is same like me, i’m feel bad, so sorry Taengoo, and now, i’m realized, i’m restless without you, don’t want let you go, i’m strong because of you, i love you Kim Taeyeon,” after listened baekhyun’s explanation, she looked at his eyes deeply, she touched his hand “seriously? (crying hard) let’s knit our affection to build a small shady place and never let it go between us,” she said, she grabbed his shoulder and hugged. “My dear girl, listen to me! I won’t let the tears roll down your cheeks, I won’t let our heart involve around of pain again, I won’t let the storm rammed our love, let the light wrapped the darkness,” add him, while kissed her forehead. “from many illuminations that wanna gimme clarity, only the light that i choose, you win my love, You are the light that i’ve been lookin’ for, Byun Baekhyun.” Said her, laid her head on his chest.
****

    All fans of GG has been lookin’ forward to watch directly their performance, colorful, and spectacular shown by the nine girls. It’s time to amazing collaboration between leader of GG and the winner of singing contest of that school, “let’s watch the great performance between the first male singer of our school, and alumna of ours, for Byun Baekhyun and Kim Taeyeon, come to the stage, please!!!,” said a host beside the stage, a handsome boy reached out his hands and held a girl’s hand besides him, tightly. “Taengoo, i’m a little bit nervous, we haven’t yet done a rehearsal,” said him, whispering his girl. She was chuckling and talked closer toward his ear “but you has memorized that song well, right?, relax sweetheart, let’s show our best, let it flow naturally,” she said, surely.
On the stage,
“raised your hands guys, let’s shake your body a little bit slowly, You Light Up My Life (looked at her collab partner deeply) special for you guys,” said taeyeon on the stage while ponting all of fans around them.

[Baekhyun] So many nights, I'd sit by my window,
Waiting for someone to sing me her song.
[Taeyeon] So many dreams, I kept deep inside me,
Alone in the dark, but now you've come along.
And you light up my life, You give me hope,
to carry on.
You light up my days And fill my nights with song.
[Baekhyun] Rollin' at sea, adrift on the waters Could it be finally,
I'm turning for home Finally a chance
to say, "Hey, I Love You" (pointing Taeyeon, all people shouted and showed much yelling around)
Never again to be all alone.
[Baekhyun and Taeyeon] And you light up my life,
You give me hope, to carry on.
You light up my days And fill my nights with song.
You, you light up my life You give me hope to carry on
You light up my days And fill my nights with song
It can't be wrong,
when it feels so right Cause you,
[taeyeon] you light up my life
Becaused that spectacular moment, producer of SM Entertainment was interested to Baekhyun’s singing skill, started from this time, Baekhyun be a singer as member of EXO together with his close friend, Chanyeol. Both of Baekhyun and Taeyeon were happy together, they forever in love. Never end to love each others.

THE END