1) Hi Im grace, and im not who you think i am

Why Are You Mixing and Matching With my Heart?
Hi, I'm grace and I'm not who you think I am. Hi, my name is Grace Lee, i have light brown hair, i am pretty short 5"4,I am 19 years old and live in ia. I have a mother and a step father, because my birth father passed away three years ago, and I have the best boyfriend I could ever ask for. Oh i also have depression, but I try to make it so no one but me and my dog oli, knows. You see i have had depression ever since my dad died. He was my best friend, i thought he was my superman. That was the first time i heard of superman giving up on life. ~Bobby p.o.v~ Hi i'm bobby and you probably know me as YG trainee and SMTM3. Champion. But thats not all, i am 20 years old, I live in ia, i have black hair, and i am pretty tall. I have the best family, and girlfriend in the world, and couldnt ask for more. Well thats all for now byee *Authors note* How did you guys like the introduction? Grace Lee is a character that kinda resembles me, but i changed somethings. My name is Amy or 솔리 in korean (yes im korean) my mom passed away 8 years ago, and i have depression that no one but my ex knows about. Please continue to support this story!