Jealousy (LeoBin)

Only In My Sleep
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1].::Jealousy (LeoBin)::.[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]

-Leo’s POV-

“Taekwoonie are you busy?” N comes in as I just finished practicing a song; pulling out my headphones to assure him that he has my attention.

“Look, I don’t know what is going on between you and Wonshik but if you guys really did fight; please make up.” N swung his arm around my shoulder and smiled at me.

I grimaced and pushed his arm away.

“We didn’t fight… Everything is okay.” I mumbled loud enough for him to hear.

“Alright; well if there is anything you want to talk about, I’m here for you.” He smiled again and walked towards the door. Before he could leave the manager walked in.

“Ah, Hakyeon and Taekwoon, where is Wonshik?” He asks us; sweat beading down his forehead as if he were in a rush.

“We don’t know, maybe practicing; why, what’s up?” N asks.

“CEO wants meet with him and introduce him to a few of your sunbaenim’s; something about composing a rap part? Probably would return really late but CEO wants him to get ready and head out immediately.” Our manager finishes and Ravi walks in; perfect timing.

“Alright, I’ll go get ready just let me speak to Taekwoon alone for a minute?” He grabs my hand and pulls me out of the room; both the manager and N being bewildered by the action.

-----

“Could you stay awake until I return?” I nod.

“Alright; then I will go get ready.” I nod again and watch him leave.

I sighed deeply. ‘Something is going to go wrong; I just know it…’

N came up and patted my shoulder. “How about we have dinner and then watch a movie; we can’t stay up too late because Hyuk has school.” I nod and walk back to the dorm with N.

-----

I decided to make supper while N and Ken fight over a movie. I look over to Hyuk; Hongbin was helping him study for an upcoming test. I smiled inwardly and finished up the last of the supper before heading to sit it out on the table.

“Food is ready you guys!” Hongbin yelled out to the rest while he comes to help me gather the plates and tableware; Ken gets the drinks and cups.

As soon as I went to sit down I noticed I forgot a side dish and got up to retrieve it; Hongbin following behind me.

As I grab the side dish Hongbin stops me.

“Are you okay; the scars look bad.” He runs his finger over a visible scar.

I nudged his hand away. “I’m fine…”

“After supper and before the movie let me put some antibiotic ointment on them; please.” I sighed deeply and trudged my way back to the table; Hongbin in tow.

We ate and talked about useless things. Hyuk mentioned being nervous about his tests tomorrow. Ken said dinner felt weird without Ravi; the rest agreeing with him. Me? I stayed silent until I felt a hand pull mine.

“Let’s go now; the others can get the dishes.” I looked around and saw N and Ken gathering the dishes and Hyuk cleaning the table off.

I followed Hongbin quietly to the bathroom and sat on the seat of the toilet.

“Where are all of the scars?” He asked and I just pried my shirt off slowly and carefully; he eyed my chest and back all over.

His fingers gently trace over a well-sized mark on my neck; causing me to shiver and swipe his hand away. “Sorry, you just have a bite mark here… Nail indentions on your shoulders and open claw marks down your shoulder blades.” He announced as he pulled out the ointment.

Gently he dab the ointment over the indentions; earning a hiss every now and then. He looks at me apologetically and traces the ointment over the claw marks. Lastly, his rubs some ointment over the bite, ever so gently, and blows air on each mark to dry the ointment.

“Keep your shirt off; it needs to dry and if the fabric sticks it could make you bleed again.” I sigh and nod at him as he leaves the room. I heard him say something to the others but couldn’t quiet catch onto what he said.

When I walk out of the bathroom, everyone is seated and waiting to play the movie; some fruits cut up and placed on the table.

“Sit in the middle Taek.” N orders me and I do as he says. The seating is as followed: Ken, N, ME, Hongbin, and Hyuk.

Hyuk gets up to press play while I feel eyes staring at me; looking over I see Ken slightly open-mouthed.

“What?” I ask him and he looks at my face this time.

“What happened? Does it hurt?” His hand reaches over N and ghosts his fingers over the bite; I shiver and groan slightly causing him to jerk his hand back. N slaps at Ken’s thigh. “Hongbin said no toughing!” N says sternly and flashes a sweet smile my way.

The remained of the time was quiet, not really paying attention to the movie anymore and just laying my head back, my arms crossed over my chest. I was trying to get in a quick nap and will this headache away.

-Hongbin’s POV-

The movie was over and everyone was getting up to go to bed. I look over and see Taekwoon completely knocked out.

“Hyu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter