Chapter 17

You're my truly destiny ♥

Sorry for the wrong grammar and spelling

 

--

 

Minho POV

I let out a deep sigh after I finish some file about the work that I’ll give my presentation in Jeju for my promotion training. I massage my temple and soon I hear a knock at my door

“Yes ?”

Seungri Hyung walks in with a grin face “Minho, guess what ?”

“What Hyung ?”

“You’re going to Jeju tomorrow!”

My eyes turns wide “What ?! Are you serious about this Hyung ?”

“Indeed! So, pack all your belonging and you’re going to Jeju tomorrow”

I smile as I nod my head. But then; I remember something. Donghae’s Hyung and YoonA’s Noona wedding is the day after tomorrow. I should attend that “Hyung, when can I comeback ?”

“The day after tomorrow Morning. First flight” Seungri says

I smile widely “Great! Thanks for the big news Hyung”

“You’re welcome Minho!” and then Seungri Hyung walks out from my office. I can’t wait to tell this to Yuri. She must be feels very happy

--

Because tomorrow I’m going out of the town; I’m already going back to home. As I open the door; Yoogeun greets me. He runs to me “Daddy!!” I smile and hug him “Hey buddy”

He pulls the hug and smiles “Today, me and Nana are drawing together” I ruffle his hair “Good! Can I see it after I clean myself ?”

“Eung! I draw a power rangers!”

“Waa! That’s great Yoogeun. Where’s your Mommy ?”

“She’s in the kitchen with Nana” I nod slightly and hold her little hand. We walk to the kitchen, I saw her giggling with Ahjumma Lin as they making some pasta for dinner “Mommy! Dadddy is home” Yoogeun says

Yuri looks at me and smiles widely “Oh hey there. Welcome home” I walk toward her and kiss her cheek “Yoogeun, let’s clean up your toys before we eat dinner” Ahjumma says as she holds Yoogeun’s hand after he let go my hand from him. After they leave; I hug Yuri from behind as I put my chin on her shoulder

“I’m hungry” I mumble

“We’re going to eat soon Minho. How about you clean yourself first ?” Yuri says without looking at me “Yul, I want to tell you something” I say to her

“What is it ? Oh yes by the way, tomorrow we’re going to have a rehearsal for Yoong and Hae’s wedding. You should coming”

“I’m going to leave to Jeju tomorrow morning” Yuri turn off the stoves and looks at me “Tomorrow?” I nod “Yeah... and I’ll be back the day after tomorrow morning, first flight”

“Minho... B-but...”

“I know... I’m sorry” Yuri let out deep sighs and walks to the our bedroom. I follow her; Ahjumma Lin looks at me, give me a look. I just nod slightly as I close the door “Yul”

“I don’t know Minho. It’s just...” Yuri looks at me “I’m so happy for your promotion training. I really am. But, Are you sure that you’ll be there for YoonA and Donghae ?”

I take a deep breath and let it out “I’ll try. I’ll come at the reception Yul. I promise”

She smiles lightly and hugs me “I’m so proud of you Minho. I really love you” I hug her back tightly “I love you so much Yul. No one can replace that”

Suddenly the door opens; Yoogeun looks at us “I want to hug too!” We giggle at his statement; I bend on knee and open my arms wide “Here! Let’s group hug” Yoogeun smiles and runs to me. I hold him and Yuri hugs me

“Aigoo! All of you look so cute” Ahjumma Lin says from the door; Yuri giggles “Nana, please take a picture of us” Ahjumma Lin nods as I give her my phone. As we take a picture; Yoogeun says “Come on Nana, you should take a picture too”

“How about we take a picture in the living room ?” I suggest them. Yuri nods “Great idea; after that we can have the dinner. It’s spaghetti. You must be like it boy” Yuri says as she ruffles Yoogeun’s hair.

“Kaja!” Yoogeun shouts make us laugh

End Of POV

 

Jessica POV

This isn’t right. We’ve been talking about Sunyoung all day; and he even didn’t asked about me. I’m going to talk to him; this problem should end this morning. As I finish taking a bath; I wear my clothes and search Jonghyun in the living room “Jonghyun”

“In the office” He shouts

I walk to his office as I open the door; He smiles at me “Jess, I need some idea for Sunyoung’s album title. How about Miracle ? Or do you have any suggestion ?”

I let out a deep sigh “I need to talk to you Jonghyun”

“What is it ? I should go to the office; Sunyoung waits me. We’re going to have a showcase this evening”

“Why you keep talking about Sunyoung ?”

He raises his eyebrows “What do you mean ?”

“It’s almost a month that you keep talked about Sunyoung. Did you realize that ?” He cross his arms over his chest “What is your point here ?”

“My point is... Are you ever thinking about us ?”

He chuckles “Oh please. Don’t act like a little kid Sica. It’s my job and you know that”

“Oh yes I know that’s your job but why you keep talking about her everyday; when we eat, when we’re going to the office. Wake up Jonghyun! You keep talking about her everytime you even didn’t asking about me or at least ask me ‘how are you Jess’ or ‘have you eaten yet’ That’s enough for me Jong” I say to him firmly as I keep looking his eyes

“Are you jealous ?”

“Yes! I’m jealous. For your information; I don’t really like that girl. She’s just too.... Fluffy to you! She keeps doing her aegyo to you”

He looks down and didn’t say anything; I let out a deep sigh “I know it’s useless! Don’t forget to come to YoonA and Donghae’s wedding rehearsal” When I turn around; Jonghyun says “I’m jealous too”

I turn around and look at him “What did you say ?”

“I’m jealous too. You want me to thinking about you but you didn’t even thinking about me” He says as he walks out from his office; I follow him to the living room “Excuse me. I didn’t thinking about you ? Jonghyun... Look... I always think about you. You’re the one who—“ He cut me off

“Oh yes ? By lying to me to meet your client which is Donghae Hyung. That’s how you thinking about me ?”

I gasp when he says that; I bit my lower lips as he chuckles “See... You can’t answer it too”

“That’s not what you think Jonghyun. I know I was wrong because I didn’t tell you the truth. I’m sorry. I just want to help Donghae, that’s all!”

“Why you didn’t tell me ? Why I should know that from Siwon Hyung ?”

“I’m afraid... You wouldn’t let me to meet him” I say as I look down. I can hear he let out a deep sighs as he take a seat on the couch “What do you want now ?” He asks

I shrug “I don’t know...”

He stands up and walks toward me; he’s holding my wrist “Look at me” He says; I held my chin up and look at him “We’re not kid anymore, right ?” I nod slowly at him

“I’m sorry that I’ve been talking about Sunyoung these days. I’m just excited to see her debut on stage. In this case; we both are wrong. We didn’t talk about this in the first time”

“I’m sorry too Jonghyun that I didn’t told you about Donghae”

He my hair lightly “I’m so jealous when I know you at the club with Donghae Hyung” I pout at him “I’m so jealous when Sunyoung did aegyo to you”

He giggles softly and kisses my forehead “I love you Jung Sooyeon”

I quickly hug Jonghyun tightly “I love you too Kim Jonghyun. I’m sorry” He smiles as he put his chin on my crown head “I’m sorry too”

“Are we okay now ?” I ask him

“Of course” He says

I pull him off and smiles “I don’t know it would be so easy” He pecks my lips and says “It’s easy if you want to talk about this at the first time”

“Ah yes... You’re right. I’ll remind about that” He looks at his watch and looks at me “Let’s go! We should go to the office and attend YoonA Noona and Donghae’s Hyung wedding rehearsal”

“I’ll get my bag first”

End of POV

 

Yuri POV

YoonA and Donghae’s wedding rehearsal. Minho already went to Jeju this morning; so I come alone. As I arrive; everyone already start the rehearsal, so I walk in quietly without disturbing them. I look at YoonA and Donghae who really busy and do it seriously.

“Can I sit here ?”

I turn around and nod slightly “Yes of course Siwon” Siwon take a sit beside me as he folds his arms over his chest

“Where’s Jaekyung-ssi ?” I ask him

“She still has the photoshoot”

“Ah I see. Minho didn’t come too, because he went to Jeju this morning” I glance at him, but he didn’t response me back. Still cold toward Minho as usual

“Yuri!”

YoonA looks at me and waves; I wave back at her as she walks towards me with Donghae “Hey, are you sitting there for so long ?”

“Ah no. I’m just arriving a few minutes ago” I smile at her as I stand up to hug YoonA “Oh Yoong, I’m so happy for you. I’m sorry that Minho can’t come today”

“Where is he ?”

“He’s at Jeju right now, but he’ll be back tomorrow at the reception” I say to her and Donghae

“Too bad” Donghae says; he looks at Siwon and smiles “Hey man!” He high-5 with him as Siwon stands up “Hey, nervous ?”

“Is it obvious ?”

Siwon chuckles “Of course”

“Anyway, let’s get some food while we’re waiting Jonghyun and Sica. I’m hungry” YoonA says; I giggle as I wrap my arms around hers “You never change”

End of POV

 

YoonA POV

The day is come; I take a deep breath as I look at the mirror. Yes, I wear a gown that Jessica made it special for me, she gives me an extra gift, she made a beautiful crown with flower on it. It’s so pretty. I didn’t make my hair into a bun; but I decide it to braid it

Knock knock

The door open slightly as Yuri walks in; I turn around and stand up. Yuri walks toward me and hugs me really tight “You look so amazing Yoong” She says. I pull off the hug slightly and smile “Thanks for everything Yul. Thanks for take care of me since forever”

“It’s my job to take care of you” She smiles

“Where’s Yoogeun ?”

“He’s outside with Taecyeon Oppa and Sunye Unnie”

“Oh, Minho didn’t come yet ?”

“Yeah, I try to call him but he didn’t answer it. Maybe he already on the way here”

“How do I look ?” I ask Yuri “I’m so nervous Yul”

“Hey don’t be! Donghae is a perfect man for you. Trust me” I nod at her “Yeah I know that”

“Hey” We turn around and see Appa stands near the door; Yuri bows at him “Uncle” she looks at me “I’ll wait at the altar” and then she excuse himself. Appa walks to me and hugs me “So beautiful just like your mother”

“Thanks Appa”

“My daughter, be happy with Donghae-ssi. I know he can take care of you”

“I will” He hugs me really tightly and whispers “I love you my daughter, I love you very much”

“I love you too Appa” I really want to cry right now as Appa pulls off the hug slightly; he holds my chin and smiles “Don’t cry... It’s time to go out. Your future husband is waiting”

“Let’s go”

End Of POV

 

Minho POV

Okay, everything is done. My presentation goes really well than I expected. Everyone loves it. I’ll get the result as I arrive at Seoul. I’m so glad that it’s over; I glance at my watch “Time to go home” I whistle as I pack my thing and swing my backpack over my shoulder

I walk down to the lobby and check out from the hotel first; as I done, I walk out and search a cab to go to the airport; as I go to the cab; the driver greet me

“Good morning Sir, Where are we going ?”

“To the airport please. Make it fast” I smile at the driver

“Alright sir”

Today it’s Donghae Hyung and YoonA’s Noona wedding; I check my phone but the battery is low so I can’t turn it on. I sigh “Stupid Minho” I mumble

I look at the scenery from the window; It’s really good in here. I should take Yoogeun and Yuri to come here. Yoogeun must be love it; I smile lightly as I imagine how happy Yoogeun if I take him here

“Do you in hurry Sir ?”

“Not really. But I should go home soon, my son is waiting for me” I say

“Oh you already have a son ? Waa... I thought you still single. You look young”

I smile “Thank you Sir. How about you ?”

“Ah... I already have a grandson. He’s so cute”

“Oh really ?”

“Yeah. He’s so amazing” The driver praises his grandson; he keep talking to me while he driving. He seems nice. I open my bag and search my passport “Where is it ?”

“Do you lost something sir ?” He asks

“Ah no.... Just keep driving Ahjussi. I should be on airport on time” I say to him

“Arasso. I’ll make it fast” He says as he drives faster than earlier. Soon; his phone is vibrating; he glances at the caller ID and then glances at me “Can I pick up this call ? This is from my grandson”

“Sure Ahjussi” I smile at him

“Oh hey boy!! Yes yes Grandpa is driving right now. Waaa.... It’s great! I’ll buy you a new soccer ball soon. Oh yes...” He keep talking to his grandson; I miss Yoogeun suddenly as he keep talking about soccer

I will meet him soon

“Okay... Bye!” and then he hangs up “He’s so cute” He says

“Do you have his picture ?” I ask him

“Of course!! You should see it” He says as he glances at his phone; searching his grandson’s photo. As he find it; he turns around and give it to me his phone “Here it is”

“You are right. He’s so cute”

“We look same right ?” He says as he looks at me once again “Sir, you should be careful while driving” I remind him

“Ah it’s okay. It’s still quiet in the morning” He says

“Can I see your son ?” He looks at me once again; this time I didn’t look at him but I look at the front; There’s a big truck in front of us and it’s heading toward us “Sir!! LOOK OUT!” I shout

The driver turns his head to look at the front; He gasps as he turning the wheels out of control

BANG

A big sound is coming from the cab and the truck; it’s crush. The truck is burning; while the cab tumbles into the cliff. I don’t know what’s going on next; my mind was blank and I can’t see it clearly

Before I pass out; I say something “Yuri..... Yoogeun” and then I close my eyes

End Of POV

 

Yuri POV

The reception is look so perfectly well. Everyone dancing to the music; Donghae and YoonA also do a couple dances. Because Minho isn’t here; I decide to dance with Yoogeun. He’s so cute wearing a tuxedo.

As Yoogeun playing with Jonghyun; I walk to the corner and grab my bag. I search my phone and check it if Minho calls me or not. But I didn’t get anything “Where is he ?” I frown

“Dance with me ?” I look up and saw Taecyeon Oppa; I smile “Of course”

He smiles as he wraps his arms around my waist “So, are you happy to see YoonA like this ?” I ask him

“Of course. I know that I give my twins sister to the right hand” He says “Speaking of that, where’s Minho ?”

“He should be here soon. But I don’t know. He didn’t give me a call or a message”

“Relax... He’ll be here soon” He assures me

Suddenly; Donghae stands up as he holds a glass; everyone stops their activity and look at Donghae  “Excuse me. I want to make a toast. I want to say thank you for all my friend, especially Siwon, thank you for always give me an advice, Yuri, thank you for not beating me up because I take your Yoong” everyone laughs when he says that “Sica, thank you for telling me that I’m so stupid if I leave YoonA” Jessica smiles at him “Thanks for realizing that you are stupid, Hae”

“And thanks for Jonghyun, who always stay beside YoonA, he’s still your Yoong Noona” Jonghyun grins “She always be Hyung”

“And Minho... Well, he isn’t here. But I want to say thanks to him because if it isn’t him, I still didn’t have my guts to propose YoonA and lastly... I want to say thank you to Lee YoonA” He glances at YoonA “Thank you for always be there and love me, baby. I love you”

“I love you too Hae”

“And thank you for everyone who supports us from the start! Let’s enjoy the party” Everyone shouts as Donghae finish his speech. Everyone continue the party; I excuse myself from Taecyeon Oppa and go back to my sit and check my phone “Where’s Minho ?”

“Mommy”

“Yes baby ?” Yoogeun stands in front of me “Where’s Daddy ?”

“He’ll be here soon baby. Don’t worry”

“Are you sure ?” I nod at him as I ruffle his hair “I miss Daddy” He says as he hugs me really tightly “Me too”

From a far I saw a glimpse of Siwon who talking on the phone; Jaekyung wasn’t here. I don’t know why. I read his face, seems like he upset about something. He looks down; and then hung up his phone. What’s going on ?

After that; I saw a police officer walk in and talk with Siwon; he sighs and glances at me. Our eyes met; something isn’t right, I thought. I stand up and look at Yoogeun “Yoogeun-ah~ Go to Sunye Aunty Okay ?” Yoogeun nods and go to Sunye Unnie as I walk toward Siwon

Siwon’s face seem tense as I stand near him “Hey, what’s going on ?” I ask him

“Yuri... This is... This is Jung Yunho, the head of police officer and friend of mine” He introduces me to the police officer; I bow at him “Annyeonghaseyo Choi Yuri, Imnida”

“Annyeonghaseyo Mrs. Choi. I’m Jung Yunho, one of Siwon’s closest friend”

“Are you in trouble ?” I ask Siwon

“Oh he isn’t. I come here to meet you” He says; I frown “Me ? I’m not doing anything”

“Oh relax. We just want to investigate you on something” He says; Siwon glances at Yunho and sighs “Yunho, let me handle this” Yunho nods “I’ll be waiting at your house. Your Umma and Appa should know about this too” Siwon nods slightly as Yunho leave

“Hey what’s going on ?” I ask him

“Yul”

“Yes ?”

Siwon takes a deep breath and let it out “There’s something happen”

“What is it ?”

“Um...”

“Siwon...Tell me!” I say to him

“Minho.... He’s gone”

“What do you mean he’s gone ?”

“There’s a big crush while he heading to the airport and the cab that he’s on, was tumbled into the cliff. The police found the driver; and he passed out. They found Minho’s ID there.... But....” Siwon didn’t continue as he looks at me with my tears already comes up “He wasn’t there” He finish it

I cry really hard as I heard that; Minho.... Minho is gone.... I can’t believe it

Siwon quickly hugs me “I’m sorry Yul. We’ll try our best to find him soon” I didn’t answer him instead I keep crying on his chest. Soon; I hear Donghae’s voice and the others gather around me

“Siwon.... I already hear it” Taecyeon Oppa says; I pull myself back and look at Taecyeon Oppa; He quickly hugs me “Oppa” I cry

“Ssh... We’re going to find him Yul. Don’t worry” He whispers

“Hae, I’m so sorry... I—“ Siwon says to Donghae but Donghae cut him off “Don’t be Siwon. Let’s go to your home. I believe your parents need you and Yuri”

Minho.... Where are you ? Why you leaving me..... again ?

 

 

 

Hello!! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year 2013 ^^ Happy Holiday Everyone :D <3