Love

Taeczy's Couple

Miss A Fei, Jia and Min are resting in the restroom while Suzy went to the washroom. 

 

"I'm hungry," Jia said and leaned on the sofa.

 

"Me too. Lets go for dinner after this!" Fei asked and suddenly the door opened.

 

"We want to join you!" 2PM entered the room.

 

"Aigoo. This guys will put us into trouble with their we-are-still-hungry attitude. Haha" Min said.

 

"Yahh Min. How dare you!" Chansung pulled her hair.

"Ouch! Arasso arasso. You can join us." Min sighed. 

 

"Haha. This two really love to quarrel whenever they met. I can become crazy sooner or later," Jia laughed.

 

"Hey guys! I bought snacks. Lets eat!"Wooyoung shouted when he entered the room with two plastics of snacks in his hand.

"Daebak! You're awesome Woo. I love youuu." Nichkhun said and he want to kiss him. 

"Yahh pabo!" Wooyoung pushed Khun's head. "I want to eat!!Dont disturb me!" 

"Arasso arasso. Haha" Khun laughed.

 

"Wait. Where's Suzy?" asked Taec while his hand reached for a cup of icecream. 

"She went to the washroom. Why? Miss her, Taec?" Jia teased.

"Aaa.. Aniyo.. Just wondering," and suddenly the door opened. Suzy entered.

 

"Taec oppa!"

"Suzy, pali wa. Lets eat!" said Taec and gave Suzy his icecream.

 

"Yahh Suzy-ah! There are six oppas in this room but you only greeted Taec?!" JunK said with his mouth full with bread.

 

"Mianhe oppas. JunK oppa, i thought you are cushion just now," Suzy snobbed him.

 

"Mwo?!? Cushion?!!" JunK took the cushion and threw it to Suzy. Suzy hid on Taec's chest and the cushion hit Taec who was enjoying his food.

 

"OUCHH!!"

"Opps, mianhe. Just take it on behalf of Suzy hyung," JunK said innocently.

"Im hungry so I'll hit you later JunK," Taec's words made all the people inside the room laughed. 

 

After that, they continue their practice and went for dinner.

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

2 weeks later at their home.

 

 

"Girls, we are free from any activities tomorrow. Got any plan to do?" Jia asked.

"Hmm, I wanna cook!" Fei got excited.

 

"Good idea. I wanna help you unnie!" Suzy added.

"How about we invited 2PM tomorrow? The more the merrier," Min asked for opinion.

"I agree!"Fei smiled. "Suzy, call your oppa and inform them. Tell them to come at 11 and bring some fruits. Im going to make fruit salads." 

"Arasso unnie," Suzy run to her room and call Taec.

"I think she's going to call Taec."

"Of course she is. Eventhough she calls him at 3am, he still pick up the phone," Min laughed.

"Jinjja? Taec really loves his dongsaeng,"

 said Jia and turn on the TV.

 

 

(Suzy's POV)

 

I was very excited when Fei unnie asked me to call oppa. And of course, I'll call Taec. 

It's already 10pm. I think he is playing his games right now. Should I call him? Will he pick up the phone? Will I disturb him? But, I dont call or text him for a week. 

Let me try first.

 

*beep*beep*beep*

 

 

"Yoboseyo," Taec's voice heard.

"Oppa...."

"Dehh. Why Suzy? Do you have a problem?"

"Anii. What are you doing right now? Am i disturbing you?"

"Should you ask that question Suji-ah? I thought you already knew me well," Taec sighed.

"Aniyo aniyo. Im just asking oppa. I know you are playing games and I didnt disturb you bcos you are always there for me. Am i right?" 

"Haha. Glad you know. So, what is it?"

"What is it what?" I asked him back.

"Yahh mong Suji! Why are you calling me?"

"Ohh yes, sorry i almost forget it. Mianhe. Oppa, tomorrow 2PM also free right? We are going to cook tomorrow and we thought of inviting you guys too. Can you come?"

"Really? Of course we will go there. Its food! I'll inform them later,"

"Arasso oppa. Fei unnie asked you all to come at 11 and bring some fruit too. She want to make some fruit salads."

"Oh okay. I got it. See you tomorrow."

"Okay, bye then,"

"Wait Suzy!"

"Waeyo oppa?"

"Tell me your problem,"

"Mwo? I dont have problem oppa,"

"Dont hide it Suji-ah,"

"Dehh oppa. I really cant hide it from you right?"

"I know you well Bae Suzy. 10 years are not short,"

I sighed.

"Oppa, this problem is not so big. Not so important. Just that i am frustrated because i cant dance the new choreography well. Yesterday, i did almost 15 mistakes."

"Suzy, there is no easy things in this world. Even if you want to eat, you have to cook. If you want to sleep, you have to be sleepy. If not, it's hard to sleep,"

"But oppa..."

"No but anymore Suji-ah, confident with yourself. You can do it! I know my Suzy,"

"Dehh oppa. Gumawo,"

"Dehh, go to sleep okay? Rest your body, your mind. Wake up with a new spirit tomorrow,"

"arasso oppa. Goodnight,"

"Night Suzy," and he hang up the call.

 

 

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

(At miss A's house)

 

 

*Dingdong*

*Dingdong*

 

 

"Coming," said Min.

 

 

*Dingdong*

*Dingdong*

*Dingdong*

 

 

"Aish those jerks!" Min opened the door and saw Chansung playfully press the bell.

"Yahh, do you think im deaf?!"

"Sometimes," he said and entered the house.

The other members laughed and followed Chansung.

 

 

"Fei noona! I brought banana!" Chansung ran to the kitchen.

 

"aish you Chansung. Overly attached to banana huh?"Fei teased. But Chansung didnt heard her because he is busy looked into the fridge.

 

"Noona, Im hungry. I only eat a little during breakfast,"

"Yahh! You ate my breakfast too and you called it a little?!" Wooyoung hit Chansung on his stomach. He chased Chansung to the living room.

 

While the boys are playing the playstation the brought from their house, the girls are busy preparing the lunch with Taecyeon busy teased Suzy.

 

"Yah Suzy! Why dont you just join the boys playing games? I just afraid that this kitchen will burn if you are here."

"Shut up oppa!"

"Im serious. If this kitchen didnt burn, its okay. But, i think the other effect of your presence is the food will be bad. Omooo i dont want to eat bad taste's food."Taec laughed.

"Oppa! You see this?" Suzy showed him the scoop.

"Aigoo. My Suji is angry. Okay I surrender," he said and pinched her cheek. Then, he join the boys.

"Suzy, can I asked something?" said Fei.

"What is it unnie?""Do you like Taec?"

"Mwo?? Err, yess err noo." she stuttered.

"Hurm, yes or no?"

"I like him as a brother, not more than that,"

"Really? Good then. I like him," added Jia.

"What?!" Suzy was surprised. "Err I mean, really? Its okay then. He will loves you too unnie." Suzy said but her eyes showed that she is sad.

"Aniyo. Im joking,"

"Unnie.. Are you serious or not that you like him?"

"Im joking my little sister," Jia said and pull Suzy's nose. 

Suzy smiled.

 

"Lets eat! Food are ready!" Fei shouted and the boys suddenly ran to the dining room excitedly.

 

 

 

 

 

After lunch, they gathered at the living room-watching drama. The drama that shows is Dream High which Taec, Suzy and Wooyoung are part of the actors.

 

 

"Aigoo. I think i am the most handsome actor in this drama. I look cool. Am i right?" Wooyoung asked proudly.

"NOO!!" the others shouted. 

" Stop it Woo. You will make me vomit," said Junho.

"Me too," Min agreed.

"Arasso but it's true. I know. You are jealous." Woo said and continue to watch the drama.

"Pabo," Min and Khun said together.

 

 

The drama shows the part at the Ferris Wheel where Hyemi and Jin Guk are kissing. Suzy started to blush while Taec try to cover his shyness with drinking the water. 

 

"Yah Taec, Suzy. What are both of you feel while doing this part?" JunK asked.

"Err, nothing," replied Taecyeon.

"But why in the BTS, both of you are laughing?"

"We dont remember," Suzy said. "Dont ask anymore."

"Really? I think both of you hide something,"

"It was nothing oppa/JunK," Suzy and Taec said together.

"Haha. Your chemistry is strong,"said Wooyoung.

 

Suddenly, JunK shouted.

"Guys, lets play a game!"

"What type of game?"

"Truth or dare, but it is not a choice.

"Then, how is it?"

"First, we will spin the bottle. And the one who it points will answer the truth question. If he/she couldnt answer it, he/she has to do the dare. Got it?"

"Woah, seems interesting. Lets play!"

"Get your sit,"

 

The arrangement of their circle is:

-Chansung-Suzy-Taecyeon-Wooyoung-Fei-Nichkhun-Min-JunK-Junho-Jia-

 

 

"Lets start!"they said.

 

For the first round, the bottle point to JunK and luckily he is able to answered the question.

Then, it is Wooyoung turns. Wooyoung failed and he had been punished to do the "Genie" dance. He did it with his own version and make the others laughed loudly. 

After few rounds, the bottle point to Suzy. She was very nervous to answer the question. 

 

 

"What is Onew's Mblaq birthday?" asked JunK.

"Yahh oppa! I dont remember! Another question!"

"Ani! Answer this question."

"I dont know..."

 

"Then, you'll do the dare."

"Arasso. What is the dare?"

"Hurmm." all of them are thinking.

 

"Do this. Kiss Taecyeon on lips."asked Wooyoung. The others agreed.

"What?!?" shouted both Suzy and Taecyeon.

"Yahh, why include me in her dare --' ?"

"I dont care. Pali wa."

 

Pali Suzy!"

Suzy looked at Taec and gulped.

 

"Oppa.."

Taec sighed.

"Yahh! We all know that you are Taec's first kiss and Taec was your first kiss too."

"arasso arasso. I'm going to do it. Fighting!"

 

Suzy closed her face to Taec and her heart beating fast.

"Ahh aniyo," she stopped. 

"Yahh Suzy!"

"Wait. I'll try again."

"Suzy-ah. You just sit. I'll be the one who kiss," said Taec. 

And then he closed their distance and kiss Suzy's lips. 

Both of them closed their eyes.

 

*one

*two

*three

*four

*five

 

Few seconds past and Taecyeon let go Suzy's lips. But without anyone realized, he bited Suzy's lower lips a bit. She pinched his arm. He winked.

 

"Woahh daebak!" all of them clapped their hands.

Suzy blushed.

Then they continue to play the games.

2PM went back to their house at 4 because Nichkhun has a program at 6.

 

 

Miss A send them at the door.

"I'll call you later oppa," Suzy whispered to Taec. He smiled.

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

That night.

 

 

Suzy called Taec.

"Yoboseyo."

"yoboseyo. Dehh suji-ah," Taec picked up the call with his charismatic voice.

 "Dehh oppaa... What are you doing?"

"Nothing. Just waiting for your call," he said."And you?"

"I just scrolling instagram. Quite bored. Oppa, gumawo."

"For what?"

"For helping me with th..the k..ki..kisss,"she hesitated.

"No biggie. If I didnt do that, I know you'll keep trying until few times," he laughed.

"You know me well oppa."

"This is not my first time kissed you Suji-ah," he teased.

"Yahh oppa!"

 

They talked for another few minutes and hang up the phone.

 

 

 

(Taecyeon's POV)

 

I hang up the phone with a broad smile.

I dont know why every time she call me or vice versa, i'll be so happy. And today, i dont know why i helped her to do the dare. Ani, i dont love her. She's just like my little sister. I cant love her. 

I have to sleep. I'll be busy tomorrow.

 

 

 

 

(Suzy's POV)

 

 

I touched my lips.

"How dare he bite my lips?" she smiled when remembered Taec's sudden action.

"Aish I miss him. Aigoo, i talked to him just few minutes ago and i started to miss him now?"

She took her phone and call Taec. After the second beep, she hang up.

"Are you crazy Suzy? He must be sleep. He'll be busy tomorrow."

 

Suddenly her phone rang.

'Taec Oppa ^^' on the screen.

She pick up the call. 

"Oppa.."

"Dehh. Why Suzy?"

"Err nothing. Go to sleep oppa. Mianhe."

"Miss me Suji-ah."

"Err ani aniyo!"

"arasso i know it even if you deny it. Haha."

"Yah oppa. Sleep now!"

"arasso. Sweet dream Suji-ah."

"you too oppa."

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Few days later in their restroom. 

 

 

 

(Suzy's POV)

 

 

I sit alone on the sofa and watch the TV. I dont know where unnies go. Suddenly the door opened and Taec oppa was there.

"Oppa.. Where's the other oppa,"

"They went for lunch."

"You didnt go?"

"I'm lazy today. I asked them to buy for me. Where are Jia, Fei and Min?"

"I dont know,"

 

Taec sit beside me. And i put my head on his shoulder.

"Oppa. I'm sleepy."

"Me too."

 

 

And we both fell asleep after that.

 

 

(End of POV)

 

 

 

 

"Yahh you two!" JunK voice wake us up from my sleep. "Have a nice sleep Suzy? Hug me too."

"Mwo?!" Suzy suddenly realized that she hugged Taec. She stands quickly. "Noo i dont realized it."

"We will get a nephew soon." teased Wooyoung.

"Seriously Woo? Who are going to give us nephew? Daebak!" Taec suddenly asked joyfully.

"You are. With Suzy."

"Mwo?! We didnt do anything. We just fell asleep."

"Then, give us nephew!"

"How could I ? I didnt married yet."

"Suzy-ah. Give us baby. Yours and Taec's."joked Junho. Taec hit him on the head.

 

Suddenly, someone knocked the door. Nichkhun run to the door to open it. 

 

 

"Hiii."said Yoona who knocked the door. She entered the room.

 "Err hi Yoona," said them together.

 

Yoona smiled and stood beside Taecyeon. She pushed Suzy who was beside him.  

"Hi Taec. Miss me?"

"Err hi," Taec hesitated. "Why did you come here."

"I want to see you. I miss you Taec," she hugged Taec's arm."Let's go for dinner tonight!"

"I'm busy. Sorry I cant." 

"Please Taec." she flattered. Suzy who was stood beside her suddenly went out from the room. 

"Suzi-ah, wait for us!" all of them shouted, left Taec with Yoona.

"Yah you guys, wait for me!"

"See you soon Taec!"they said.

 

"So Taec? Please."

"arasso. This will be the last okay?" he said and left. 

"Yah Taec! How dare you left me alone?"she stomped her feet.

 

 

(That night)

 

 

Taec and Yoona went to one of his friend's restaurant because he dont want any fans to see them.

Taec, why we go to this restaurant? Why dont we go to hotel?"

"Fans may see us if we go to hotel Yoona."

 

The waiter took their order. 

 

"Let them see us. They will know that you're mine," she continued.

"Mwo?! Since when I said that I'm your boyfriend or whatsoever?"

"Then, why do you treat me well everytime we meet?"

"You're my friend. Same goes to Sica, Fany and the others. I treat them same with how I treat you."

"No. I know you like me," she said proudly.

 

Suddenly, Taec's phone rang.

 

"Hello."

'Oppa! What are you doing? I'm bored.' the caller said.

"I'm having my dinner now. With Yoona. I'll call you later okay?"

'Ohh mianhe. I dont know you're busy. I'll hang up.' 

Taec smile and put his phone on the table. Yoona become jealous as Taec smiled when he talked to the caller.

 

"Nope Yoona. I have someone else. I love her. Dont disturb me anymore."he continued.

"What?! Who is it? Tell me."

"No I cant tell you."

"Bae Suzy right?"

Taecyeon remain silent.

"Okay i know. I'm not hungry. Eat alone. Bye"

"Okay bye!"

 

Taecyeon eats his food peacefully and went home after that.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

At Miss A's house.

 

 

Suzy lies on her bed holding her phone.

'Why my heart suddenly felt pain when oppa said he's having dinner with Yoona?'

'Am I fall in love with him? Aniyo. He's only like my brother.'

'But why when Yoona came to our restroom this afternoon I'm jealous?'

'I wanna ask unnies' opinion.' She go to the living room where her unnies watch TV.

 

 

"Unnies."

"Deh Suzy. Why?" ask Fei, the eldest.

"What do you feel when you're falling in love?"

"Mwo?! Our little sister has just fall in love?!" teased Jia.

"Yah unnie. Answer my question," 

"Who is it Suzy? Tell us," added Min.

"Unnie!!"

"arasso arasso. I dont know much. But what I know, you will be jealous when you know him with another woman." told Min.

"Then, you'll be nervous when he is beside you or when you see him," added Fei.

"And he is the first one you'll think whenever you are happy or sad,"said Jia.

"Ohh i see."

"So?" they asked. 

"What?" Suzy asked back.

"Yah. Tell us who is him?"

"Ani no one. I'm just asking."

"Yahh! Tell us. I know you're lying," told Fei."Let me guess. Taec right?"

"Err. I think so," told her and smiled shyly.

"Tell him that you like him otherwise he will be Yoona's."

"He already hers i think."

"Ani. He's single. He didnt love Yoona. We can see his awkwardness when Yoona hugged her arm." told Fei.

"I cant unnie. Let me keep this feeling. And all of you, dont tell anyone okay? This is secret."

"arasso but i dont promised haha."

"Yahh unnie!" she throw the pillow to Min.

 

 

 

The next morning, Suzy and her unnies go to JYP office as Park Jin Young want to see them.

The other groups are already there.

"Annyeong!" they said.

"Yahh! Pali! Luckily he dont come yet or we will be in hot water you know," said JoKwon's 2AM referred to Jin Young. They laughed. Suzy took her place beside Taecyeon who already reserved that place to her and everyone knew it. 

"Suji-ah. Why you dont call back last night?" Taec asked. He is so close to her until she can feel his chest on her shoulder. She became nervous.

"I thought you're busy. Mianhe." 

"Ohh arasso."

 

Fei, Jia and Min looked at them with a broad smile.

Jin Young arrived five minutes later and the meeting started.

 

"Before we end our meeting, I wanna ask something," Jin Young said.

"What is it? You wanna ask us which type of woman suits you sir?" JoKwon joked.

"Yahh you jerk!" he throw his pen to JoKwon and laughed. It's hard to see his laugh ^^

 

"Then what is it?"

"Since the dating ban already cancelled since a year ago, why there's nobody dated? I thought all of you will be happy"

"I cant date sir. Seyoung will angry." said Wooyoung.

"Yah exclude you! I already knew yours. Aish. How about you and Yoona Taec? Both of you seems suitable to each other."

"Mwo?! Ani. I have Suzy." Taec joked.

"Yahh!" Suzy slapped his arm.

"Suzy? Hurm. I agreed. Both of you are sweet together."

"Ani PD-nim. He jokes. I'll kill him after this." said Suzy.

"Suzy-ah! You wanna kill your beloved oppa? Then who will you call everynight to tell your stories huh?"

"Call me Suzy!" added Chansung. "I'll replace his place for you!"

"arasso oppa!" she winked to Chansung. Taecyeon pulled her hair.

(At 2PM's house)

 

 

"Guys! Can i date Suzy?" asked Taec.

"What?! Of course you can hahaha. Till now, if you dont say that i'll still say you already date her." said Nichkhun.

"Me too. I know you love her. Thats why you let her hugged you everytime she wants right?" Junho agreed.

"But i dont know how to tell her. I dont know she loves me or not. What im gonna do if she rejected me?"

"No. She loves you. All of us know it. Try ask her first then you'll know."

"Okay then. Gumawo."

"What's your plan now?"

"Hurm. I want......" they gathered and Taec told them his plan to confess to Suzy.

 

 

 

 

 

The next morning, all of 2PM members finished their practice earlier. Before that, they called Fei to inform about their plan and asked her to bring Suzy to the restroom when everything is ready.

 

They put few bouquets of flowers in the room. They decorated the walls with Taec and Suzy's pictures. On the table, there was a heart-shaped cake with "Taeczy" written on it.

After that, the other members went for lunch as it was part of the plan to leave Taec alone with Suzy. Miss A will follow them when they asked Suzy to take their things in the restroom.

 

After 10 minutes, the door opened. Taec's heart beat faster. But....

"Taec! I know you will do this for me! I know you love me. Omoo i love you too Taec!" It was Yoona. She came there to ask Taec for lunch as she still confident that Taec loves her. She hugged him and try to kiss him. Taec pushed her.

"No it wasnt for you!"

Unfortunately, Suzy was already there and she saw everything. She misunderstood th situation and left the room. Taec pushed Yoona onto the sofa.

"This is your fault! I dont love you. I hate you. I love Suzy. And dont ever say she takes me from you because I knew her since we were young. I cant confess to her because of you. I hate you Yoona. Please go.." Taec was angry. He left the room and chased Suzy.

 

Yoona looked onto the table and saw the cakes. She looked at the wall. Taeczy's pictures. They were very happy together.

 

On the other part, Suzy's hiding in their practice room. Taec enter the room. 

"Suji-ah. Why are you here?"

"Ahh oppa. Mianhe for disturbing your moments with Yoona unnie. I dont know both of you are there. Mianhe. Btw, she'll loves it. The room is pretty." she said sadly.

"Suji-ah. Actually, it wasnt for Yoona. It yours."

"Mwo?!"

 Taec holded Suzy's hand and brought her to the room.

"Suji-ah. Oppa loves you. I dont know when this feelings developed but what i know is I cant live without you. You're my soul."

"But, Yoona...

Taec cut her words. "Yoona came here few minutes earlier from you and misunderstood that all of this is for her. Dont worry. I dont love her. And never loves her."

"It's true Suzy. He dont lies you. I know he loves you but I try to deny it because I want him to be mine. But i know I cant as his heart is only yours. Accept him Suzy. He'll make you happy. Have a happy life okay. Pray for me too." Yoona who was standing behind the door added. She tapped Suzy's shoulder and smiled. "Mianhe Taec. Take care of her."

Yoona was about to left the room when Suzy pulled her hand. 

"Thanks unnie and mianhe."

"It's okay. Feeling arent something that can be force." she said and left them.

 

 

"Err oppa.. I love you too."

"Really?! Yesss!!" Taec shouted.

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Yes i do." she smiled.

 

Taec hugged her.

"Yahh oppaa! I cant breathe." Suzy pushed Taec's body.

"Ahh mianhe. I'm so happy." he released her and smiled. 

They looked at each other. Taec holded her wrist and kiss her lips. Suzy hugged Taec and response to his kiss. Their sweet kiss turn into passionate kiss. After kissing for about 5 minutes, they stopped. 

"Oppa wait. There's my lipstick on your lips. Let me wipe it." 

"No. Let it there."

"Oppa..then, they will know that we have kissed.I'm shy."

"arasso arasso. Wipe it then." he smiled and let Suzy wipe the lipstick stain. But she couldnt resist Taec's smile. She kissed him again. Taec shocked but he loves it. He bited Suzy's lips lovingly before release it. 

"Yahh oppa. Why do you bite me?"

"Its tasty. Put on this lipstick everyday okay?"

"What? Do i have to kiss you everyday?"

"Yes. Absolutely. Not only kiss dear. We will do more than that. 2PM and Miss A want a nephew right? Haha." he stood and ran.

"Yah oppa!" Suzy chased him. 

He stopped at the door and let Suzy catched him. He put his hand on Suzy's shoulder and they walked way from the room. 

"Lets join them for lunch."

 

 

 

 

 

The end.