Sequel :D

I'll be yours (until the stars fall from the sky)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I won that competition YAY! I know I promised a sequel but I failed in writing it, so I'm sorry ;-; This is for thatkidrd, MelanieMarsh, lovekyuwook and cheshirekisses. Also, cheshirekisses you better go back to studying once you're done reading this. Enjoy ^^

Kisses

Kyuhyun’s favorite thing to do would be to kiss Ryeowook. He would always go for the wrist first and make his way up the arm. He’d kiss the younger’s face then, ignoring complaints of ‘cheesy old man.’ All the complaints would be cut short when Kyuhyun kissed him on the lips. He would kiss him gently, chastely and smile like he was the most precious person in the world.

Kyuhyun’s kisses always made Ryeowook dizzy. He liked to complain and whine but he wouldn’t trade those kisses for anything. They made him feel special and once in a while, he liked to return the favor.

 

Heechul

“So you finally found your soul-mate. I didn’t take you for a e, Kyuhyunnie.”

“Hyung please,” groaned Kyuhyun. “Can you not scare him off? I don’t want him to leave me because of my choice in friends. Mimi was bad enough.”

“What did Mi do now?”

“He hugged him and wished him luck in dealing with me.”

Heechul cackled and went to get some tea. Kyuhyun buried his head in his hands, embarrassed by his hyung.

“Kyu, I really like Heechul hyung. He seems a little insane but that’s okay.”

Kyuhyun stared at Ryeowook incredulously and wondered if the younger needed to go to the doctor.  

 

Parents (Ryeowook)

There was nothing more terrifying to Kyuhyun than meeting his soul-mate’s parents. They were openly against their relationship, only because of Kyuhyun’s age.

“Kyuhyun-ssi, how old are you?”

“Thirty-two, sir.”

“Aren’t you a little too old for my son?”

“With all due respect sir, meeting Ryeowook and falling in love with him was meant to happen. My age has nothing to do with it. Ryeowook has no problem with it and I hope you can accept me. I love your son and I’m not going to let him go.”

Mr. Kim nodded in approval and Kyuhyun felt like just passed an important test. The way Ryeowook beamed at him afterwards and the covert kiss in the kitchen made him glad that he had tried.

 

Parents (Kyuhyun)

Kyuhyun’s parents loved Ryeowook instantly. The sheer amount of love and respect he showed for Kyuhyun made their hearts swell in happiness. Their little boy had someone to take care of him and was finally happy. Gone was the perpetually moody, irritable man. In his place was someone happy with his life and they could only thank the cute twenty-year old, who swept into his life and stole his heart.

 

Caught

It was the single most embarrassing thing to happen to Ryeowook during his teaching career. Kris had come to him with a question about his homework when he caught them making out. In the classroom. With Ryeowook sitting on Kyuhyun’s lap and hi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter