What my heart tells me to do

Stay (넌 그대로 있어도 돼) Take My Hand Book 2 | Editting
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Got7 boarded the plane to Japan for their first full concert as a group in the country.

Mark no longer felt that emptiness he used to have whenever he gets on a plane. Noona was already in Japan because she was there for a business trip. Her manga was going to be made into an animation and they needed her to sign the contract. He was really happy for her and so proud of her, he almost shouted to all the people "This is my Girl!" when she told him about it and they were at a coffee shop.

Their manager handed them their tickets and JB put his arm around their Seunghoon-hyung.

"Ramen palli meokgoshipeo," Jackson muttered, walking beside Mark. "Hyung, do you know where Noona lives in Japan?"

"Aniyo."

Jackson put his arm around Mark and looked at JB. "Hyung, there's someone more excited than you to get to Japan, aningayo?"

JB was the first to get up that morning, which didn't happen often. Mark was actually the last to be up since he talked to Noona the whole night. They got into the first class section and immediately settled themselves. Still sleepy, Mark bent his head and leaned on Jinyoung's shoulder.

"Hyung, nan noona aniya, eo? Kiss-eu hajima." I'm not Noona, don't kiss me.

There was one time in their van on the way to a schedule early in the morning, and Mark had leaned on Jinyoung like they usually do, when he suddenly pulled Jinyoung's face and kissed him on the lips. The memory still haunted Jinyoung, and still earn a good laugh from the other members. Mark, who just went back to sleep afterwards claimed they were lying because he didn't remember doing it.

Youngjae laughed at what Jinyoung said to Mark and put on his seatbelt as he sat on the other side of Mark. The others laughed more when Jinyoung made sure of this and put on a face mask.


~~~~~~~~~~

On the day of the concert, five hours prior to the actual performance, Noona used her backstage pass to walk into Got7's dressing room and give her support to her babies. She knocked on the door which was opened by JB, who looked behind her as if looking for something.

"Noona honja wasseoyo?You came alone?" he asked as he let her in. They had just finished putting on their first make up.

"Gaeil-eul chajatni?Looking for Gaeil?"

"Aniyo."

"Eeeeyyyy~ da aneunde wae jakku sumgyeo? Nae dongsaeng johahaneun ge imi ni eolgeul-e sseuyeo isseo." It's obvious, why do you keep hiding it?It's written on your face that you like my sister(originally: you like me)

Yugyeom laughed after hearing Noona sing their song with different lyrics, saw the expression on JB's face and stopped laughing immediately, and went to hug Noona. She handed him the food she brought with her and went over to greet their manager and the others before finally going to Mark.

"Naboda yeppeoYou're prettier than me," she told him, motioning to his face with make-up. She didn't put make-up on.

"Solma. Neoneun sesange jaeil yeppeo.No way. You're the prettiest in the world." 

She stuck her tongue out. Taking out her phone, she took a selca with him and immediately typed a caption. Mark grabbed her phone to see what she typed and immediately protested. She put "My sister" on the caption and put it on an instagram account. She had two accounts, which only her closest friends (including Got7, EXO, her sister, and some friends from her office) had access to. Her nana_maek0 was a public one, which already had more followers than she needed.

"Ya!" <--Mark

"Arasseo." She took another selca, this time kissing his cheek. She sent it as a direct photo to him and Mark smiled. "Nan kayadwae. Kada-oge.Gotta go. Be back later." 

"Leaving already?" Jackson said, pulling her away from Mark. "You just got here."

"Nan pappeun saram itgeodeun,I'm a very busy person"  she said, playfully boxing Jackson's arm who flexed the muscles to show off. "I'll be back in time for the concert though."

"Yaksok?"

"Noona, komawo!" Youngjae said, his mouth full of food.

"You're the best," Junior said, giving her a thumbs up and holding out his food.

She bade the staff goodbye. Noona had asked JB about the full headcount of the staff that will be helping them and said she'd be bringing food when she comes in. Bambam led her out the door and waved at her.

"Got7 hwaiting!"


~~~~~~~~~~

The fans screamed as they watched Got7 perform their final song, Girls Girls Girls which was their debut song. The audience sang along, even to the rap parts. After that, the members lined up to thank their fans.

"Domou arogatou gozaimasu!" Jinyoung shouted, his breaths short after dancing. "Minnasan aieru~~! I love all of you! Do you want more!"

The audience let out a roar of yeses.

Jinyoung and Youngjae actually prepared a Japanese song and they went to sing it to the crowd, leaving them breathless(from screaming too much).

"I should sing too, don't I?" JB said making the crowd go wild again. "I dedicate this to a special friend. You know who you are."

And JB sang. The audience swayed to the music, some even singing along. The members were exchanging looks at what their leader said. Jackson and Jinyoung exchanged high fives, and Yugyeom, Bambam and Youngjae were smiling like idiots. Mark on the other hand had his mind somewhere else. He was planning something and he was almost having second thoughts.

Soon he was the last one to say his thanks to the fans and he nervously held the mic in front of him. He had to clear his throat twice.

"Japaaaan!" he started, and the crowd screamed yet again. Their energy is never ending. "Arigatou gozaimasu! I love you guys!" More screams. "I have a question though... Do you guys love GOT7!" Screams of yes. "Do you love me?" Never ending screams. "Honto ni?!Really?!" *Screams* "I have a secret to tell you!"

Somewhere in the crowd, someone felt a chill down her spine as she somehow felt something big was coming.

"And I need to ask you guys a favor!"

This doesn't feel right, really.

"Okay. I'm gonna tell you a story." This time, the crowd went silent, wanting to listen to what he had to say. "There's a guy. He's pretty normal, or at least was trying to live as normally as he could. And then there was this girl..."

Some of the audience squealed this time.

"Who came out of nowhere and bumped into our guy. She was so pretty and she didn't even know it! She had a dog, and this guy happen to like dogs, and so he played with the dog to see this pretty girl everyday."

A lot of girls were clutching their chests while listening to him. JB and Jinyoung were already exchanging looks and the leader was a bit worried.

"And so they talked and they knew each other. He soon finds out, she was sad and heart broken. He felt broken, too, and he wanted to comfort her and protect her. And then he fell in love with her."

The crowd had gone real quiet this time, and Mark cleared his throat again.

"She liked him, too. But she didn't want to. You know why? Because she was afraid that liking him will put an end to his dreams, and so she left him."

It was audible in the microphone and around the whole place when Mark swallowed hard before going on.

"He was left sad and lonely. He almost stopped doing what he does

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter