Final.. ._.

MC :)

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

“Hey Haemi..” a soft greeting breaking the silent atmosphere around her. Jin.. she expertly recognize the male voice. As she looks up, she found herself dazzles in the brown orbs that match her eye sight. The said boy swiftly walking to his class amidst the crowded hallway. Leaving her staring long until he is out of her sights.

“He said hi. He noticed me.” Haemi mutter shyly. Smiling to herself.

-

“wahh!!! That was embarrassing~” Jin monologue as he cover his face into his palms that little by little become wet of nervousness.

“Yo Seokji- woah.. what’s with the embarrassing pose?” a friend of him barge in.

                “…nothing. Yah Ryubi. Do you have water?”

“Ah yes.. here.” she hand him her bottle that not yet open. He snatches it by force and gulps all the water in one go, making the latter shock at his action as well as the students around. His attitude also leaves him with a chest pain, so he coughing miserably. “You okay, Jin?” like a mother, she rubs the male’s back for comfort.

                “uh *cough* yeah.. great *cough*. Just a little chest pain…it’s fine.” Conservatively he pats the part where his heart’s located. “Thanks for the water.”

“Aigoo…you’re totally acting strange today. Did something happen?”

                “ani.. just want to rest for now.” Putting down his head on the table, closing his eyes tight.

“Tsc *the sound of her tongue clicks*- you definitely did something stupid earlier. Let me guess, you accidentally fell down the stair again?”

                “what the- aish.. just be quiet, okay? I’m resting..” he slightly taken aback at his friend remark but then continue what he was planning to do before.

“Yah yah.. wake up. Class going to start anytime and it is just after lunch time. Come on you lazy slowpoke!” Ryubi tries to wake her friend up with everything she got.

                ‘zzzzzz….’ Seems that her effort comes to no avail like always.

Aye~ this punk. Fine. Sleep as long as you like. I’ll wake you up when the bell rings. She monologue and giving him a little pat on the head to help him sleeps.

-

“Jin. Rise and shine already. I’m going home.” Another scene of the two friend. Ryubi had tried to wake Jin up for a while now. But he seems to immerse in his dream deeply. “KIM.SEOK.JIN!!!!”

                “..argh- what th- Who?..RYUBI!!!” he shouts back at her as his ears pierce at the sudden loudness.

“Don’t you yell at me, you punk! Now wake up. I’ll message you for homework, okay?” with that, he finally arose from the seat and quickly tidy up his place to go home.

On his way across the hallway he remembers about his forgotten keys in the locker. “Shoot!.. my keys.” As he getting closer to the locker hall, his eyes diverts to a familiar looking figure ahead.

“…am I seeing things?” forgot on being realistic. He jumps to a conclusion that the figure is some kind of spirit. “C..cham- That’s my freaking locker!!” Jin takes a brave move on counter the figure anyhow. So.. Jin tentatively ‘brace yourselves’, hiding behind the wall near to the line of lockers.

                For about a few second of waiting, he finally finds the figure walking further away. He quickly recognizes the figure just by looking at the way they walks. Shocking, that was the’ all times crush of his… ..Haemi?!

                Neglecting on approaching her, he just take his keys and go.

-

                                                                                      “O..otto- ottokaji?! I-ii… aaahhh!! I didn’t think this through.” Thinking about how stupid her little action is. “..damn. I really need to stop taking advises from that junk.” And to the point that she actually put all the blame on a magazine she found in her sister’s bedroom.

-

The next day, shall we?

“Hey Haemi..” hearing the early greeting, Haemi quickly turn to the direction of the sound. And like usual, there’s Jin looking all smiley and ambitious. Haemi simply send out a friendly smile while denying her already blushing expression.

                But not like some other day, Jin manly approaches to lights up a conversation. “Nice to see you early in the morning.”

“..ah? me- ahaha.. yeah same.” Whispering her last word.

“Would you mind…ah – you know. Walking together?” Jin spokes up. Focus focus… no stuttering today. No sir –y.

                “Walk?? ..t-to sch-o-ul?” ooo a round table it is. Now the latter is stuttering somehow like choking for her death.  Aish jinjja..  like always, she acts like another shy person. (A/N : seriously you wouldn’t be that shy in front of someone you like, right? You probably fights over on being- acting cool or squealing to your heart desires.. ahahha.)

“Yeah.. you know. Like our old times with Mark. But excludes Mark, since his not here and transferred away.”  What the- man I’m at this..why the hell brings up her crush!! Dang it..

                “Sure.. fine. I’m- good. Let’s … ahhh.. go. Woo~” with that she walks ahead out of embarrassment.

Technically they did walk together but Haemi end up feeling awkward at the sudden change of attitude of his. Should have been the causes of us getting mature and stuffs. But why is this mature when he’s acting a little too cheesy by the day?

-

                Until today.. (it has been a whole two month.), what seems to be odd, the two become close again but in totally different air. “What's wrong with him? Seriously, we both had long distanced ourselves and acted like acquaintances but not friends. Now what? Unexpectedly he got to me and ostensibly wants to be my friend. The hell!!” Haemi monologues as she finally got away from another day of cheesiness.

I just remember, the letter! I'm sure he's already read it. But, if he had done so. Therefore, whether this is all just a scam? Maybe a game? ..'A game’. Is he trying to play with my feelings? Things wouldn’t be like that, would it? Haemi initiate her own conclusion to the starts of this whole thing. Because what she can remembers, all of this started after the day she put in her confession letter in his locker. Even though she didn’t put her name on it, Jin would have found out or even saw her. Cause right till today, she didn’t even hear anything about the letter from any of his friends especially Ryubi. Never…

“No.. he’s not like that...”

-

“Geez~ Ryubi. I told you already, I’m not. Why would I joke around with these.. it’s dangerous. Like I said earlier if my presumption is correct, all of our waits are over. Trust me.”

                “Okay okay. It’s not like I don’t trust you, but if you even sneeze it out. We’re doom. And you know what I mean about that….do you?”

“Relax. What could possibly go wrong.. It’s me we’re talking about here. Chill~ I’m being careful as I would always be.”

                “Well, if we’re talking that way. It would be wrong. Of course because what I remember, you’re the freaking clumsy Jin! Can’t even concentrate when walking down stairs! Don’t you understand? Aish.. Why am I even bother helping. You’re an idiot.”

“yah yah!! Stop calling me an idiot. I’m a sane human being, for God sake. Even if I am that stupid, sure I know what I’m going to do in this situation..”

                “Okay. If you’re that smart. Prove it!”

“Fine..”

                “oh fine~”

“F.I.N.E!!!!!” And without a signal he blows up. Throwing stuffs.

-

“Wow~ congratulation. You two pass~” said the examiner. After he founded no flaws on the product.

“YES!!” remark the two friends.

“Aaaahh~~ what a relief. Thanks man. Couldn’t done it without you.”

“ahahha.. says the one who yells the whole time.’Yah pabo~ are you crazy. Who used palm oil to test soap?’ ahahhah. ‘Oo I’m so clever’*he mocks*” Ryubi tense as she feels that she been provoked.

                “Hey, I told you to stop that already. What a child.”

“Boohoo~  you’re going to cry?” Jin mocks.

                “Shut up you.” Cocky little brat. Ryubi shake her head in advance. Then, the both of them continue their walks to the locker hall. “Oh.. hi Haemi^^” she greets Haemi as she saw her leaning on Jin’s locker.

“Hey.. Ryubi-shhi.” Haemi was lost in her thoughts and didn’t notice someone coming. So the whole situation got her stutter in words.

                “What’s with the honorifics? Just call me Ryubi, silly.” Ryubi exclaims.

“Ah yeah. Sorry. Ryubi…”

                “Aigoo.. don’t be sorry. It’s just that. So ahm… I’m going home. Catch you guys later.”

“Bye..” answers the other two. But with Ryubi leaving, she becomes speechless.

-

“So… were you waiting for me?” Jin spokes up as he stuffs his belonging into the locker.

                “Mhmm. Yeah. I was.”

“Want to take the bus home, with me?”

                “That...”

“Oh you do? Let’s go then~” she was taken aback when he pull her hand in his and drag her out of the school.

-

To his surprise, she pulls her hand back after a few struggles. “..is there something wrong?”

                After a quiet two minutes, she finally lines up her words. “Hmm.. Seokjin-ah.” The time babbles, her eyes found their way to his to initiate tension. Right in that moment, Jin froze in his feet.

                “To be honest with you, I felled uneasy with this thing. I simply don’t mind if we’re- ….ah you know, be friends again but like I said, it’s weird you see. I just did that the other day..”

“Did what?” he speaks in full confusion.

                “The letter from aa..mm two. Yeah, two months ago. In your locker.”

“Letter?”

                “Nae! And you still have it, in your Chemistry Textbook.” The latter just keep quiet as he becomes clueless/shock. “Sorry…I accidentally saw it slips out a while ago. But tell me the truth, did you saw me that day or even knew it was me?”

The question silence down as there was no responds from Jin. Making Haemi a bit tense.

                “Yah! Why in the world you just shut up?! I’m asking you a freaking question, Jin.”

But again there was indeed no responds.

                “You’re pulling my legs, aren’t you? …huh. Was it a lie that you cherish our friendship from years ago? We’re you acting out? Stupidly acting cheesy for what- testing me?”

“Mi-ah..”

                “Bwoh.. want to spits little lies again?”

“No it’s not like that.. I ..”

                “If you really going to reject me from the start. Why don’t you just say it?” she just then walking back and forth to avoid herself from fully explodes. “…let’s stop this. Tomorrow, we’ll go by strangers again, passerby or whatever. Bye.”

Then, she turns around and walks a few meters away. “Cheogiyo..” he try to speaks up. “H-haemi..” but she just walk herself further.

“YOO HAEMI!!” that got her stunt at his screams and mostly likely to be very clear since there were just a few number of people. She then turns around giving him a space to talk. “I-..ii ah… Mianhae. It’s true, yeah… I read the letter, I saw you putting it and all. Jinjja- I was completely needed some answers like why would you like me. Well, I thought you like Mark more than you like me.”

“So- right.. I tested you in some way. I was trying to find some sparks in those feelings. I wanted to know the truth. I’m not playing with you, Haemi-ah. I never had a thought of accepting nor rejecting at the moment. And I don’t really like to return on being nobody to you again. please… I ”

                Even with those lines.. she still decides to give it a go on walking away..

“Yah! wait- Hae..” she just walk with no care.

 

 

 

“Could you stop!!” he tries to chase but not being too close since she’s tense. Okay fine.. I had it with you. He sprints forward feeling anger.

With swift move, he yanks her wrist for a stop and he makes her facing up with him. “Fine.. you want me to say it to you. Yeah whatever- I like you. So yeah... I’m sincere saying. No more joking around.”

                Not in his right mind.. he got teary after saying that to her face. “Oh what-“ he let go of her wrist and quickly looks away to wipe away his tears.

“..geez. another embarrassing moment of my life!”

                “Ugh.. stop acting out will ya?!” she revote.

“..you said what now- no no… I’m not acting. Serious. This is dumb. Aish…” he pulls a little part of his sleeves to use as tissue because his tears just rolled down.

                “We’re you jealous that you cry?”

“J-jaelous…what- why?! Are you out of your mind?”

                “Well it might be true since you suddenly talk about Mark~” seems she lighten up with the whole experience.

“Woah woah.. no. shush.. I just explain it all out and my eyes fail to blinks when talking a while ago. That was it, okay?” Trying to stand his point up to avoid shame.

                She just chuckle in delight.

“Am I forgiven?”

                “Seems so..”

“ah.. I see.” And the two just nods away…                “so… are we-..”

                “…? What?”

“You know.. starting up a whole new relationship?”

                “I don’t know…” then she just walk away with anticipation.

“huh? Yah- we’re not settles here… Yah!!” so Jin ends up chasing her to get some answers.       

 

Still hoping for the best in their life :) You're my MC...

 

 

 

-DONE^^-