Tell Me Why

Subtle
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 THANKS FOR 101 SUBSCRIBERS

30/9/2015 - thanks for 111subs hahaha

 

Usually he would come up to Seoul with train from Daegu, goes to the training centre, follows the training schedule, sleeps at the trainees’ dorm and leaves Seoul for Daegu again.

 

Being a trainee did not bar his time from having fun. Whenever opportunity comes, he would ask her to hang out and she simply says yes everytime.

 

They are the close friends among the trainee. They can only hang out during weekends, he had school in Daegu while she had school in Seoul.

 

Whenever his school had a one-day holiday, he would try to hang out with someone. But they could only hangout if the one-day-hol was on Friday or Monday because their training were on Saturday and Sunday.

 

Their activities everytime were mostly street-food hunting, windows shopping and walking around Han River.

 

They talked about the most unnecessary things, always bickering non-stop and sometimes had heart-to-heart talk but mostly about family.

 

 She would always thankful that he knows how to talk in English so she can comfortably converses in English as well.

 

One day, they couldnt do the same thing anymore because he had to do preparation for debut.

 

She would try to call but all the answers given to her was how busy he is, that he cant spend time with her.

 

All she wanted at that time was listened to his voice and exchanging simple greetings.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

“Hello Amber!! What are you doing?” said Key through the phone.

 

“Oh..Hi..What’s up?”Amber asked back wondering why he call.

 

“Nothing. Im wondering what are you up to?”

 

“Oh really.......mmmm”

 

“Mmmm what are you doing Am? “

 

“Me?”

 

“ Yeah...I’m asking you.”

 

“Oh I just finished practising. Why?”

 

“Oh really. Wanna see me?”

 

“You? Why would I?”

 

“You’re asking, why would you? Seriously?” Key felt a little bit weird of why Amber asking him that.

 

“Yeah, why would i see you? Arent you busy?”

 

“That’s why i call you at the first place.” Key intended.

 

“I thought you will always be busy and will never find time for anyone like me.”

 

“For anyone like you? Like what? Amber, tell me.”

 

Amber being silent.

 

“Amber!”

 

“I need to go.”

 

“Amber, wait!! Let’s meet.”

 

“For what?” She sounded a little bit annoyed.

 

“We need to talk.”

 

“Talk about what?”

 

“Talk about what?? We seriously need to talk. Amber please.”

 

“I dont think I cant do it. I dont have time for you. Im preparing for a debut.”

 

“It will not take so much time. I promise.”

 

“I cant make it.” Amber was being serious.

 

“Why would you? Make some time.”

 

“Make some time?? Ask yourself why wont you make up time for me earlier.”

 

“Earlier, when?”

 

“When i need my friend the most nearly a year ago.” Amber stopped there and called off the phone call.

 

She cried.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

 

The next day was the same day as usual for her. Because it was the school holiday, she has to practise every single day as her debut is approaching. She will debut in a girl group.

 

Her eyes looks swollen. Her bandmates were also concerned about her. She just shrugged it off telling that she missed her family in Los Angeles.

 

“Oh Amber, Key oppa came last night. He was in a rush, looking for you.” Krystal told her.

 

“Uh? What did he say?”

 

“Mmmh. He said he thought you were here. So thats why he came. Didnt he call you beforehand?”

 

“Then what did you tell him?” Leaving Krystal’s question unanswered.

 

“I just told him, you went home an hour earlier, and he asked why i was still here, and i said i have something to practise more with Jinri.” Krystal said that and her eyes never left Amber’s eyes. ‘Is she is pain? That eyes of her tells me that she’s not ok’ she thought.

 

“Oh really..okay then.” Amber just plainly said that.

 

“Amber what’s wrong? Do you still have a problem with Key?”

 

She sighed “The one that I told you were never solved.”

 

“oh my god Am! And you never told me!” she spoke with a slow voice.

 

“What else do i have to tell you after that? I dont want to keep bugging you every time that he didnt reply my text mostly everytime i texted him.”

 

“oh okay youre right, but he didnt reply your text everytime you texted him?? What’s wrong with that guy?”

 

“Not everytime but sometimes yeah. I thought he can be such a reliable friend other than you but then.....mmm”

 

“That’s mean but im sure sure Key oppa has his own reason. Im not on the side of him but lets have positive minds. Okay? “

 

“Yeah thanks soojung-ah. Lets start practise. Dont mind my problem with him. Its nothing. We have a debut around the corner. Lets focus on that.”

 

“ Okay. Himnaeseyo Unnie!!” Krystal said.

 

Then everyone came up on Amber “Ya whats wrong with you?”

 

Amber then just eyeing krystal. Aish this kid.

 

“Nothing. Im just worried for a lot of things. Lets start.” Amber shouted and everyone took their place.

 

 

 

 

“I’m sorry.” Amber suddenly heard a voice as soon as she stepped out of the practise room. It was Key.

 

“OMG Kibum, you scared me!”

 

Key held Amber’s arm and opened the stairs door. After they were in, he shut the door.

“What are we doing in here? We can just talk in the practise room.” Amber blurted.

 

“I dont want your members to know.”

 

“They left an hour ago. Okay whatever. What do you want to talk about? Make it quick. Im tired.”

 

“Okay. Firstly, Im so sorry of what had happened. I really regret it. I realise that I shouldnt have behave that way. Please Amber I dont want to lose you. I really love my friend, you are the precious one.” Key pleaded.

 

“So, what are the second?”

 

“Im thinking of ice cream. Care to join me?” Key smiled a bit.

 

“Lets go!”

 

“What? Really? Amber?”

 

“You wanna come or not?”

 

“Okay, let me get Minho. Is it okay with you?” Key asked.

 

“Why not Kibum-ah? I like Minho oppa. Go go palli.”

 

“What?” while walking backside slowly because he was shocked with Amber’s statement.

 

“Dont overthink. Go and get him. I want my ice-cream already!!” she shouted and then giggled.

 

Amber, Key and Minho went together to the ice-cream shop nearby and met with Hyoyeon and Yuri. So they had ice-cream together. Amber’s heart was at ease because her friendship with Key hasnt come to an end yet, and she never want it to end anyways.

 

They were basically best friends when they are in the company or just only their groups. Both have respective best friends and group of friends.

 

Key has friends like Nicole from Kara, Min from Miss A, Jinwoon from 2AM and also Jaejin from FTISland at that time. While Amber also befriended with Min from Miss A because english speaker you know, but mostly her friends arent idols.

 

If they have time for each other, they would spent their free

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter