Dreams.....

'Is this a Dream? I hope it's not the same'

I EDITED IT :) I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE IT NOW ^^ FEEL FREE TO COMMENT :]

 

Minho's POV

    I silently slip myself down from my bed to make my way to the bathroom. After I washed my face, brush my teeth and comb my hair, I went to the closet to look for a comfortable clothes and got dress. I was about to go out the room when....

 

"where are you going Minho?" said Key hyung.

 

I wonder why Key hyung already awake, I checked my phone for  time and it's 5am.

 

"just going to jog hyung. you?" I replied

"just going to the bathroom. Be careful while jogging, call us if anything happened" he said in with a 'motherly' worry in he's eyes.

"okay hyung. see you"

 

Key hyung just gave me a small nod and went to the bathroom. I walked towards the front door.

 

I smelled  the air before starting to jog. 45minutes have passed as I walk my way back to our dorm. I sighed, "I wanted to enjoy the life outside the dorm...but guess I can't" 

 

My feet automatically stopped in front of a familiar glass door. I went and inside and saw a pretty girl bowing at me.

 

"welcome-- oh! sir! your back. welcome back sir"

 

Every since last week, which is when they opened, I always come here. To relax since only a few people come and to be friends with their waitress named  ____ . She's cute and have a lively smile that will surely make you smile.

 

"uh...yeah. Can you bring me the usual coffee I always order?" I replied

"sure sir. Right away. This way Sir. here Sir, your favorite place to sit" she said. I usually sit by the window to look out for anything. 

 

After a few minutes she came back with my oredered coffee. She smiled at me with the sweetest smile. I wanted her to be mine but since I'm a member of Shinee I'll just treasure her as a friend. I think she doesn't know me or maybe she's just not like other. After finishing my coffee I payed for it and went off. Now I can feel that this day would be Perfect.

 

-----

The next day was exactly the same as yesterday. The only one that change is that ____ is not there a thecoffee shop anymore. I came inside the shop to found different face talking to me.

 

"welcome Sir" she said

"where's  ____ ?"

"Your one of her costumers?.....I'm sorry to say......that she just died this morning"

"WHAT?! How?"

"we found out yesterday that she had a desease but she doesn't want to treat this. She said she just wanted to make people smile by obeying their orders here in our coffee shop"

"....."

"I'm really sorry Sir. But her parents wanted me to thank one of her costumers named Minho, since he always makes her smile"

"I-I'm....Minho" her eyes widen when I told I was Minho

"really Sir?"

"y-yes."

"wow. we thought she's just joking" she said as tears starting to form in the corner of her eyes

"what do you mean?"

"____ said she met a prince-look-a-like" with that her tears started to roll down her cheeks

"she said that?"

"yes Sir. I really need to thank you. she wasn't suppose to work here anymore cause her situation is geeting worse but when she met you, she became active again. It's like her desaese was gone in instant. Just by thinking about you, she already smiles. She told us everything about ylou, your smile, your looks, everything. Thank you so much Sir for making her happy again even in the last hours of her life"

 

____'s co-worker words repeat again and again in my mind. I made a mistake, I should have just walked to her and talk to her. WHY?! Why didn't I made a move to become her friend? I should have just asked her to my friend, it would have made her more happy. No, IT would make us both happy. I just wanted to talk--

 

"Hyung? Hyung wake up."

"hmmm"

 

I slowly opened my eyes and blink a few times to adjust my sight. I saw Taemin. He's worried....but why?

 

"hyung?"

"what is it Taeminnie?"

"why are you crying?"

"huh? what are you talking about?"

 

Taemin took my hand and let me touch the tears that was escaped from my eyes. I was shock. 'Why am I crying?' I tried to remember what happen but I can't. While I was thinking about everything that happened, I saw Taemin, yawning. I checked my phone, it's 4:55 am.

 

"Tae, you should sleep again. Sorry if I waked you up"

"no, hyung. your crying"

"I'm not....it's just....just sleep again Taemin-ah."

"ok hyung. Don't cry again, ok?" Taemin smiled at me and went to he's bed to sleep again

 

I stared the ceiling above me and think of 'Why am I crying?'

 

I got up and went to the bathroom to wash my face. When I got out, I went to my closet to look for comfortable clothes. Something tells me that this event had happen already. I was fully clothe when....

 

"where you going Minho?" I turned around to see Key hyung standing in front of the bathroom door. I checked my phone, it's 5am.

"just going to jog hyung. you? I replied

"just going to the bathroom. Be careful while jogging, call us if anything happened" familiar words came out from Key hyung.

"ok hyung. see you"

 

Key hyung gave me a small nod and-- 'wait....this is all  familiar. where and when?' I thought

 

Instead of jogging I decided to just take a walk. After walking my feet stopped at a glass door that brought all the answer to my questions. I went inside and saw a lively smile from a familiar face with a named tagged, _____.

 'Is this a Dream? I hope it's not the same'  I said to myself.

 

'No, wait.....now I know.....I won't make the same mistake.....again.'

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: don't forget to comment please :) thanks