When I Was Your Man- Himchan

When I Was Your Man
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I been drowning on this bed for months now, since she left me, for a better man. 

 The king sized bed we bought together thinking we would work and that I would stop making my stupid mistakes, the same bed where I realised the feelings that I've been habouring for her the whole time; but now everything has gone to waste. 

Because of me, I ruined the perfect girl of my dreams, just for what? For my ego. 

For the same girl I can't even listen to songs anymore. It always reminds me of the multiple songs that I've written for her. Professing my love, my passion... but now it isn't the same. 
The times where I would sing the songs to her, it isn't the same.. she isn't here. 
All I could think of is the new guy she has, and how she can be treated right, not by an . 
An who loved her. 

The problem is me I can't let her got especially this empty apartment full of stuff, every room, every nook and cranny I face is all the memories we made together although it is filled it is empty without her. 

The speaker which plays music and her petite body grooving to the beat.

The guitar which I would play a song and sing and her head would just lay on my shoulder, humming the tune. 

The corner where I caught her crying by herself, because she had a nightmare and didn't want to wake me. 

The flowers I would gift her whenever she had a bad day. Now wilted. 

Or the movies we would watch together while snuggled up on the couch and eventually falling asleep. 

I knew I loved her, but now everything is gone, the memories, the warmth and the love. 

The phone rang breaking my train of thought, not even looking at the caller ID I picked up. 
"Hello?"
"Himchan!" Said a deep voice
"Come out I have something to show you" said my best friend
"Now is not the time"  I sighed
"" he muttered 
"...Just come out at least, please" 
I reluctantly agreed and eventually got up to get dressed and waited for him to arrive.  

He unlocked the door and walked in. Sighing as soon as he saw me seeing me sprawled ou

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter