undercover

juvénile et amour | the collection
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Undercover ft. Mino & Seulgi +Kai

1284 w / secret agents!au

It's about top-secret missions, 24/7 of espionage and love.

dedicated to @yellowpillow, @rough-waters & @redsone89

 

(c) @isolatedheroes & @lovelycons (@danytargarven)

 

 

All eyes were on her as she stepped into the majestic ballroom. Of course, she looked incredibly stunning in an alluring red long dress. The silk dress made her curves revealed perfectly. Every man’s eyes were simply can’t look away from her. Her dark brown orbs were seducing them wordlessly and the men were somehow being hypnotized by her beauty.

“May I have the dance?”

A bold handsome gentleman was offering his hand to her before she smirked and delightfully slipped her small hand into his. All the men were sighing inwardly of regret as they stared at her who was walking to the middle of the ballroom with him. Their hands were smoothly making their positions on each other’s body. They gradually swayed with the rhythm of the soft instrumental music played by the city’s finest symphony. He was indeed attractive in her eyes, but there’s something much more interesting to her thoughts.

“You look lovely tonight. I never saw you before. I’m Kai Kim. Yours, perhaps? May the name ring a bell?”

She shyly smiled at his question and the man was captivated with her beauty and modesty. Her clandestine smile was all he got and he respects her personal side as they swayed through the night. The Kai suddenly excused himself from the dance politely after his assistant went to speak a word to his ear. Seulgi faked a sad smile before he hesitantly letting her waist with I’m sorry as he was out of her sight.

She smirked before slipping away out of the room with a tanned good-looking guy with cat-like eyes walking beside her. She laughed when she saw his grumpy face. They walked together out of the hall and he didn’t budge to say anything. When she asked why, his answer couldn’t make her laugh even more.

“I told you, not to wear this red dress. You should see how the guys were looking at you; it was like they’re going to eat you alive.”

She knew how he would always nag about her being the center of attraction among guys. He called himself as a protective partner but more like a jealous boyfriend. Oh well, she just needed to wait a little bit longer for this idiot to confess.

“Oh, don’t worry. You will always be inside my heart, Mino.”

She pecked Mino’s cheek and she walked away into the elevator before she even got to see the sight of his blushing cheeks and flaring ears. The elevator closed  as they started to get to work.

“So, what do you got from him?”

Mino asked as he held out an electronic device from the pocket of his suit and when he pressed the small blue button, the CCTV in the elevator started to knock out and send false information to the security room. She then pulled out a gold microchip and she told him that the buyers’ data was everything inside this. She cunningly stole from Kai’s suit without even his realization and Mino smirked of satisfied to see Seulgi’s expertise. As the elevator opens, a line of tough-looking guys in snipers was directly pointed towards them and the triggers were pulled, making the bullets flying towards them.

“Watch out!”

Seulgi shouted before they hid at the each side of the lift, shielding them from the bullets as M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter