2/2

The Heart Want What It Want

Kyungsoo take a seat outside the HALO cafe'. He sip hot Caramel then sigh. 'why I'm so stupid please Kyungsoo he cheat on you why you being so faithful it torture you every hour,minutes even second can you live happily with him' Kyungsoo stop day dreaming and let out big sigh it damn . Kyungsoo wait N to come patiently N probably will come with his lovely look-like-cat boyfriend he is Leo cute tought.

 

 

N walk happily holding hand in hand with Leo his boyfriend. Leo wipe N corner lips cuz it stick chocolat pieces. N blushing and peck Leo cheek, they continue walk and spot Kyungsoo outside the cafe. N wave his hand to attract Kyungsoo attention. Kyungsoo look at N and smile. N take beside Kyungsoo and Leo infront N. "How are you Kyungsoo-ah?" Kyuungsoo can't hold it anymore at last he burst to tear it really hurt he can't confide to anyone but just N only. "He cheat and don't love me anymore Hackyeon it broke to million pieces like freak" Kyungsoo lean on N shoulder.

 

"hush hush Kyungie it okay you can cry, Leo get me tissue darling" Leo nod and take out tissue from N bag. "Gomawo hyung". "It's okay I'm your friend now tell me what he did now huh?" Kyungsoo cry slowly fade. Kyungsoo tell the story from they start date till now sometime Hackyeon will hug him and assure it's okay and i always with you. Leo order strawberry chocolate cake and shove to two bestfriend. They shock and Hackyeon yell at Leo. "Yahhh Jung Taekwoon are you crazy?"

 

Leo pull Kyungsoo face gently and kiss his cheek it make Kyungsoo shock and push Leo hardly. "You son of bitc* crazy beggar!" Kyungsoo curse and wipe his cheek. "Yahh Leo wht the hell you cheat infront me?"

 

"First after all next week you follow me in other word mean I will propose you, second Kyungsoo-shi you should left Jongin"

 

"What are you nut?"

 

"No cuz it will be worse if you stay more longer with him maybe you will crazy not will die cuz him only"

 

"Leo what you talk now huh?"

 

"Let watch it by the way that my advice enough let eat"

 

 

Kyungsoo is space out it really easy to say but not do. He come home on time cuz Jongin already in party outfit. Kyungsoo walk in hug Kai nad kiss his lips. "Hey'. "Hey ready to go?" Kyungsoo nod and hold Jongin hand.

 

 

They arrive at the party house. "who the host?" Kyungsoo once they infront the house. "My friend he celebrate his first anniversary date with his boyfriend" Kyungsoo smile bitterly yeah Jongin everyone happily with their partner but us? huh. They was greet by Kai friend and the part Host Kris.

 

"Hey bro wassup who this cute boy?"

 

"Oh my boyfriend Kyungsoo, Kyung Kris, Kris this Kyungsoo"

 

"Oh hi Do Kyungsoo nice party" they shake hand and there spot pretty boy come out from pool yeah now they at pool base. The wet,pale skin and short boy kiss Kris on lips then smile. 'Hey babe how you feel?" "Good by the way who are they?"

 

"Oh this is Kai and-"

 

"Do baby Kyungsoo my baby Yifan my baby" it really make Kyungsoo he's long-lost-found-mommy is the boyfriend of hot and rich boy. "Suho hyung anyyeong"

 

"So you two know each other huh" Yifan look at Suho and hug him.

 

"Yeah he's my baby smart cute chubby baby" Junmyeon praise make Kyungsoo face turn to crimson red. "Ugh hyung enough" Jongin the one quiet fro start excuse their self and led Kyungsoo too the living room. "Hey Jongin do you want drink?" "Hmm okay fast okay don't lost" There he advice make Kyungsoo  faint he really happy.

 

After Kyungsoo go take a drink Jongin just relax and lean on the sofa. "Jongin?" Kai look at the source voice and he eyes like gonna pop out it....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

.....Taemin.

 

"Hey Jongin what are doing here are alone?" Jongin can't take he eyes from Taemin. He stand up come close to Taemin and hug him. "Tae I love you I miss you so much" Taemin reply the hug and reply the same. Kai look at Taemin he don't want waste of time he kiss Taemin passionly. taemin giggle and do the same wrapped his hand around Kai neck and kiss him back eagerly. Kyungsoo watch the scene from the start crash into a pieces. Kyungsoo put the cup on the table and run out from the party.

 

 

In the way back he cry fuccking cry he really broken and hurt he is a saddist. He can't take it anymore. 

 

Kyungsoo come to their share home yeah home and sit on the bed. 'The bed is getting cold you are not here the future we hold is so unclear' Kyungsoo write on sheet one by one word with tear drop on the sheet, with his tremble hands,hiccups and muffled.

 

'Save your advice I won't hear you might be right but I dont care. There is milion reason why I should give you up. But the heart whant what it want. But I can't imagine a life without breathless moment breaking me down. This is the modern fairytale no happy ending No wind in our sails. But the haert want what it want.'

 

 

 

After that Kyungsoo pack his thing and put the letter on the bed. The home too much bitter memory he even don't know why he falling in love to Jongin. He walk to kitchen the place he like cuz he can talk with Jongin even it note happy way but at least they talk right? Then to livingroom the place they cuddle for awhile before Kai change to monster. Kyungsoo sit on the sofa lean in he flash back their memory happily cuddled,ticklish each other ,exchange kiss and hug. Kyungsoo smile then hug pororo he and Kai beloved doll.

 

"I love you Jongin-ah but I can't stand it anymore I'm sorry but i love you" Kyungsoo smile to the doll and hug it. The pororo like second Jongin. Then he walk to pet house it small and cute tought. "Mongu-ah take care of appa ne? umma want go far from you" Kyungsoo pat the dog ,Monggu bark to Kyungsoo sound like to stop him and stay. "mianhae Monggu-ah I can't stay I have work ne? annyeong" Kyungsoo put back Monggu in the pet house the walk to door the main in that house along the hallway there is table where they put their key and picture happy picture kaisoo . 

 

 

Kyungsoo take one of the picture and cares it softly he chuckle it when kai propose him the picture ws take by Sehun their bestfriend i-am . Kyungsoo wipe the tear on his cheek and continue walk away bring the picture together. he closed the door pull his back with him hug the picture tightly and go staraight to airport.

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Jongin-ah Taemin-shi I hope you two happy together take care" send.

________

 

end huhuhuhu........