'Stalker'

Abducted

Yamapi stood frozen for a good 10 seconds before he was out the door and in his car. He had just found out he was in love, and the girl he loved was going on a date with Kamenashi-san! He wasn’t just going to sit there and torture himself wondering what was going on. He made sure to keep Kame’s car in sight, but not stay so close as to draw attention to himself.

 

 

As Yamapi drove, he noticed that they weren’t going to the heart of the city where the fancy, expensive restaurants and clubs were (not that he’d ever allow Kame to take Dawn to a club…), but that Kame was heading toward the outskirts of the city where the more humble shops and street markets were. He wondered what Kame was doing bringing Dawn here of all places.

 

 

Finally, Kame’s car parked in front of a tiny, but homey restaurant. It was plain, but clean, and the food although it was cheap, was really good. Yamapi parked a few blocks back and hurried to a small cluster of trees outside the front entrance. Peering from the shadows, he watched Kame and Dawn enter the building.

 

 

He held his breath and counted to ten before going in. It was crowded which was a good think if Yamapi was to stay inconspicuous. But it also was a bad thing since he was trying to find people among this huge crowd. After searching all over, he finally spotted them in a small corner. The lights were bright and cheerful which contradicted the jealousy in his heart.

 

 

As he watched, Kame ordered two hot chocolates. The waiter was quick and brought it to them along with two, steaming bowls of ramen. Yamapi grimaced in disgust.

 

 

Hot chocolate and ramen? Maybe this date will be a disaster after all. Maybe Kame will just ruin it with his bad taste and I have nothing to worry about. But he decided to stay and watch because there was no telling what would happen on this date and he was going to bust it up if it got too passionate. Heck, he’d break it up before it got to that point.