Kiss Kiss

Kiss me if you can

⇔⇔

"Hey, maknae. Look what's I bought last night." Jiyong said excitedly to Seungri.

 

"What, a bracelet? What's so special about it?" Seungri looked at Jiyong uninterestedly.

 

Jiyong pouted at his maknae lack attention to him.

 

"It's beautiful right?" Jiyong asked.

 

"Let me see." Seungri said and took Jiyong hand to inspect the bracelet closely, he look at the word that written on it.

 

"Beautiful right?" Jiyong asked again.

 

Seungri didn't answer his hyung and out of sudden, he kiss Jiyong lips. Jiyong froze and his eyes widen when he felt Seungri lips on his.

 

-

 

-

 

-

 

-

 

Jiyong finally awake from his frozen state and pulled away from the kissed. His cheek redden in embarrassed.

 

“W-Why did you kiss me…?” Jiyong stuttered.

 

“Huh? Isn’t that what hyung want me to do?” Seungri asked with a poker face.

 

“Y-You… Pabo!” Jiyong shouted while blushing furiously.

 

“Why, Hyung? It’s not enough?” Seungri asked, he close the distance between their face that Jiyong could feel his breath on his face. “Should I kiss you more, Hyung?” Seungri said trying hard not to laugh at Jiyong blushing and shocked face.

 

“Y-Yah! What are you doing?!” Jiyong asked while avoiding looking at his maknae eyes.

 

Since when did maknae became this bold?? Where did my shy and cute maknae??

 

“Cute.” Seungri said.

 

Jiyong head looked up and glare at the maknae.

 

“Yah! Who are you calling cute?! I’m your Hyung!” Jiyong snapped but his cheek redden.

 

Seungri giggled cutely at his hyung and that made Jiyong angry more.

 

“Yah! Stop giggling, you brat-“

 

Seungri silence his hyung word by capturing Jiyong mouth using his lips again. He kisses Jiyong passionately before pulling away.

 

“You talk too much, Hyung.” Seungri said to the blushing Jiyong.

 

“You-“

 

Again Seungri silence his hyung by claiming Jiyong lips. This time he became bold more and starts on Jiyong lower lips. Jiyong tried to push his maknae away but Seungri wouldn’t have any of it. At last Jiyong gave up and starts kissing Seungri back.

 

They kisses and on each other tongue. Seungri then feel like he need to take an air and he pulled away from the kiss.

 

“Wow. That was hot.” Jiyong blurted out and blushed.

 

“Indeed it’s hot. I never thought that kissing you would be this hot. Your lips just taste so sweet, Hyung. At first I just want to tease you, but now I’m addicted to it. You should take responsible, Hyung.” Seungri said cheekily.

 

“Yah! How is that my responsible, you are the one that start to kissing me not just one but three-“ Jiyong yelled.

 

“Let’s make it to four.” Seungri cut Jiyong word again and start to kiss Jiyong again.

 

“Mmnnngh…”

 

“Yummy.” Seungri said after he pulled away from the kiss.

 

Jiyong blushed and stomp on Seungri foot and walked away angrily leaving a smiling Seungri behind.

 

“Stupid maknae.” Jiyong muttered. He keep on cursing Seungri name on his way to his bedroom.

 

Once he inside his room, he sat on his bed and touch his lips. He smile just thinking about the kiss. He loved the kisses and he want to do it more with Seungri. Maybe he should ask maknae to be his boyfriend, so that he can do that kiss again.

 

 Yeah, I’ll ask him to be my boyfriend.

⇔⇔


Hehehe...Jiyong so cute!!! Acting shy when maknae kiss him.

Anyway, hope you like it~~

Do Comment~~