First Kiss

That First Kiss

Sungjong’s POV

“Ahahaha,” my friends’ laughter roared in the whole canteen that time.

“Yah! Stop it!” I yelled to them. I’m so embarrassed! I look around and some people are glancing at us.

“But this is really funny,” Howon hyung waved the letter in his hand and they continued laughing.

Actually that was a love letter for me, a love letter from a guy named Baek Ho jun! Would you believe that! He was in the football team and he recently revealed that he is a gay so he quit football and went to drama club instead. I don’t have anything against ‘gays’ but accusing me as a gay is so mean.

“I know you’re a gay too so I think it’s good for us to be together,” Hoya hyung read the contents of the letter. Woohyun hyung grabbed the letter from Hoya hyung and continued reading it.

“You are so cute and I really like you. And I think I’m love you.. ahahahaha!” they all laugh. Woohyun hyung and Sunggyu hyung keep appearing their hands.

“Aaarrggghh! Give me that letter,” I demanded.

“Why? So you could read it at home?”

“Ahhhhhrrrhhhgg!,” I punched the table and everyone in the canteen were stopped from whatever they were doing and looked at me. Then I went out of the canteen. I went straight to my classroom and I was near the door when I heard someone said the word ‘gay’. I looked at the direction of the girl. She was walking backwards towards me cause’ she was talking to her friends.

I don’t know what I was thinking. I grabbed her hand.

Then I kissed her on the lips.

Hae-Ryung’s POV

“I’ve always known he was a gay,” my friend Mi joo said. We’re currently heading back to our classroom cause’ it’s nearly time for our next class.

“How did you know?” I asked. This gay topic has been the top gossip this week because of Baek Ho Jun’s revelation. Actually, he was my suitor. So I’m also humiliated when he went out of the closet. I hear people say that he only used me to conceal his identity.

“He has a picture of Lee Sungjong in his pocket,” she whispered to me. My other friends giggled. I know Sungjong, he was in my class and he seats at the back near the window. He is not close to anyone in the room because he spends break time with his friends in the higher year. I walked passed them and faced them while walking backwards.

“What? So Sungjong is also a gay?” I asked them then suddenly someone grabbed my arm then kissed me!

On the lips!