Crooked

Happy For You

Sniffling, Key crawled under his covers. He pouted, pulling a vat of mango ice cream closer. 

How typical. 

"Key hyung..." 

It was Taemin.

"What do want?", Key groaned. 

He lifted himself off of the bed and wiped his tears. 

"You're crying too loudly for me to sleep." Taemin chiuckled. "Let me in, since I'm bored now."

"No! Go away - you don't understand the pains of unrequited love." 

"Drama queen."

"!" 

"Minho's standing next to me."

"What?!"

"I'm kiddding."

" you!"

"Key, come on, it's Minho," Taemin sighed. "You guys are close as Jinki hyung and Jonghyun hyung. He'll be understanding if you just talk to him."

"I don't want to cause him trouble though," Key whined.

"Oh no! I'm Minho, it's so hard. My life is so miserable because AN ATTRACTIVE MALE KPOP STAR MILLIONS OF GIRLS WANT TO BANG WANTS TO BANG ME. OH NOOOOOOO..."

"Taemin."

"-oooooo"

"Shut up!"

"-OOOOOO"

"TAEMIN, YOU !"

"..."

"Fine you can come in." 

"YAY!"

Key unlocked the door slowly. He was bombarded with a huge jar of fluff and nutella, paired with more mango ice cream. He grabbed the food in Taemin's arm.

"Yum. Now go." 

Taemin didn't budge from Key's futon. Sighing, Key sat buy him. 

"Now. Rant," Taemin commanded.

Key stayed silent, spooning the fluff and nutella mixture onto a biscuit. He gulped it all down. 

"Normph."

"The food is supposed to help you heal Key hyung. Now start talking." 

"No." 

"BE A MAN FOR CHRIST'S SAKE!"

Key jolted up. 

"All you guys ever do is flirt and mope, flirt and mope. Now some girl is standing between you two and you're gonna sit here and WHINE LIKE A ?! SEVEN YEARS, HYUNG. You and Minho have been flirting friends for SEVEN YEARS. If you guys were accepted in society or some shiz like that you WOULD HAVE ALREADY BEEN MARRIED," Taemin lectured.

"But he's too hot for me! Besides, we mock eachother, and never get to talk the way I want to. I want to hug him, kiss his cheeks, see his smile. And he always my arm. IS HE TEASING ME, Tae? Is he?! Why does he make is so damn hard  to breathe when I'm around, and so hard to live when he's not?"

"Go on.." 

"But, like, then he goes around flirting, and I don't know what to do. It gives you the really painful feeling, like your heart is like it sinks all the way to your feet."

Minho walked into the dorm room, and he heard Key from the door. He stood at the door, making sure not to hear.

"I hate him, so much! He causes so much trouble for me. I wish he'd just..." Key groaned loudly. 

"It's okay, just talk to him." 

"You don't need to." 

Minho walked in the room, his eyes downcast. 

"Minho?"

"If you felt that way, why didn't you just tell me?!" Minho screamed. "Why didn't just tell me, so that I can leave you alone?!"

"No!"

"You hate me, don't you?" Minho whimpered, his eyes watering. "But I love you so much Key. I love you so much." 

"Minh-"

"I love you Key! But I'm sorry I do."

"No, wait what?"

"Key, I'm sorry." 

Minho ran out of the room.

"I should have never met Key in the first place."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Author's Note: 

Hi! So by now, you probably noticed that I have a thing for writing angst. It's just a thing I do. But don't worry, it'll get better. I like to torture my readers, sorry. Oh, and my titles have kpop names. If you want to, you can look up that song and  listen as you read. 

Stay tuned! XD