Which is real?

Dream

  Headlights, a horn honking, suddenly a CRASH! The woman bolted upright in bed, screaming. A light flicked on and the worried face of her husband, Lee Joon- formerly of MBLAQ, came into view. He her back, almost petting her as she buried her head into her knees, sobbing.

  "The nightmare again, huh Baby" Joon said in a low voice as he pulled her into his arms. She buried her face into his chest and slowly started to calm down.

  "Always the same one. You'd think my brain could be a little more creative. Maybe I should stop reading Stephen King novels?" A trace of her usual dry sense of humor crept into her voice as he crying ceased and breathing returned to normal. She shifted a little so she could put her ear against his chest to listen to his heartbeat.

  Joon buried his nose into her hair, that she'd recently dyed bright pink, enjoying the scent of the herbal soap and shampoo she used. "Maybe so, but then you'd really be bored." He chuckled a little as he snuggled his warm and now calmed bundle of wife closer. "You'd only have work and tai chi and crocheting and ASL classes and Korean classes for when we move home and your friends and cooking fabulous meals and long walks training Butterfly and..."

  She put a hand to his mouth to stop him rambling on. "Long drags with Butterfly you mean. He took to toilet training and car rides like a champ, but getting him to walk on a leash? I still can't get him motivated! How's he ever going to be a therapy cat if he won't be leash trained!"

  Joon kissed her fingers. "You'll figure it out my love. Now let's sleep." They snuggled down together, Joon keeping his arms wrapped around his wife.

  The woman slowly swam back to conciousness. Everything ached, and she couldn't really move. Her eyes were still closed, but she could hear voices over the beeps of what she recognised as hospital monitors. She was pretty sure two of the voices were her sister and her best friend, maybe talking to a doctor? Where was her husband's voice though?

  "How is she?" That sounded like her sister.

  "Well, we won't be positive until we get her to X-ray how bad the damage is, but she has multiple broken bones, including that leg she broke before. The rod in her femur will have to be replaced. I don't think she's in a true coma, just passed out. She's going to be really in pain when she wakes up, but hopefully we'll be able to talk."

  "And what about...?" Her best friend's voice trailed off.

  "Her husband didn't make it I'm afraid."

  "She's going to be devestated."

  The woman allowed herself to drift back to sleep. If her wonderful husband wasn't alive, then she didn't want to be either. She'd go back to the dream of Joon and her perfect life.

  SO WHICH IS IT? IS IT JOON AND DREAMING OF THE CAR ACCIDENT? OR THE CAR ACCIDENT AND DREAMING OF JOON?