Chapter 6

Dear Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

At the campus, Minho saw Sora walking towards the main gate. He waved at her and smiled.    "Good morning," Sora smiled a bit.    "Good morning," he greeted back. "I'll walk you to your room."    "Uh, no need to," she said.    "I'll insist," he said taking her books from her hands.    "I can manage," she said and was about to take it back.    "I said, I insist," he smiled.    The walked to the corridors with all the suspicious look from other students. Sora, on the other hand was blushing and as for Minho, he doesn't even care.    "Here we are," he said.    "Thank you," she said as she took her stuff from her.    "I'll see you later for the Chemistry class," he said and excused herself.    When she entered the room, Mina approached her.    "What was that?" Mina asked.    "What's what?" she asked back.    "Are you two together?"    "No, why would you think about that?" she asked blushing.    "You're blushing," she remarked.    "I'm not," she look away.    "Yes you are," Mina giggled. "Oh, Mr. Varsity Player is interested to Ms. Honor Lady," she blurted.    "He is not, we're just friends."    "Well, as I can see," she paused, "I don't think he thinks you only as a friend, he is acting as your boyfriend."    "Your imagination," she said.    

 

  On the other side, Key is asking the same thing.    "What was that about?" Key asked.    "About what?" Minho asked.    "She's Lee Sora, the campus' valedictorian, and you are Minho, a guy who's good in sport, are you two together?" he asked.    "We're not," Minho replied.    "It doesn't look like it, it seems that you're acting as his boyfriend," Key said waving at Jonghyun.    "Whatever," Minho said. "Hey Jjong!"    "Ayo! Minho, Key!" Jonghyun said. "I heard the news."    "What news?" Minho asked.    "Aish, you're dating Sora, is it true?" he asked.    "No, we're just friends." Minho said.    "It doesn't look like it," Jonghyun said, "don't you think Key?"    "I just said what you said earlier," Key said.    "Fine, fine," Jonghyun said.    "Hey, you're not going to skip class aren't you?" Minho asked.    "No, I'm actually headed to the Dean's office."    "Don't tell me you had a penalty," Key said.    "I did not, anyway got to run," Jonghyun said.    When he left, "I think he's just skipping class," Minho said.    "I'd bet on that," Key said as they proceeded on their respected class.    

 

   Locker. Sora was putting her stuff inside when someone stood behind her and covered her eyes.    "Guess who."     "Minhyuk-ah," she said as she took his hands off her.    Minhyuk laughed, "You still know me."    "Of course I do," she turned to face him, "wait, when did you came back?"    "Just this Saturday," he said. "Aish, I heard a few rumor about you," he pouted which she find cute.    "Rumor? What rumor?" she asked.    "You and Mr. Star Player are dating," Minhyuk said, "are you two together? I mean as couple?"    "Don't tell me you believe rumors," she said closing her locker.    "Well, some of the rumors are indeed true," he said.    "We're just friends," she smiled.    "And we are?" Minhyuk asked.    Sora smiled as she shook her head. She's aware that Minhyuk likes her, ever since they were kids. "We're best of friends," she replied.    "We're
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter