Chapter 1

Dear Diary
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

---------------oOoOoOo---------------

A/N:Minho's diary writing color will be blue and Sora's color writing will be pink.

---------------oOoOoOo---------------

Month of September.

Monday morning,  Lee Sora went to the library to take some notes for her assignment on History. She was alone since there
are only few students during that time. She sat down at her favorite spot after finding the book she needs. She started
scanning it and write down every important words into her notes.

When she was done with her assignment, she stood up and returned the book to the librarian. Because she was holding a pile
of papers and notebooks she didn't notice that she dropped something, a very important thing in her life.

Sora was about to leave when a guy called her. "Excuse me, Miss. This must be yours," it was a deep voice.

She turned around and saw a tall good looking guy holding her diary. She blushed a little and took it from him. "Why, thank you,
erm, Sir." She said.

He flashed her one of his charming smile. "Take care of your things," he said and passed her.

---------------oOoOoOo---------------

Dear Diary,
There's this guy I met at the library. He looks nice. He found my diary and returned it to me. He gave me a cute charming smile.
Thanks to him, no one will ever know any of my secrets written in here. Will I ever see him again?


---------------oOoOoOo---------------

Choi Minho, he went to the library to return the books that his brother barrowed last week. He saw a cute pretty girl sitting near at the window. She seemed to be focused on her works. He watched her do her things. When she was done, she stood up and went to the librarian to return the book. I saw her dropped a white notebook. He went to it and picked it up. She didn't notice it.

 Minho walk to her and said, "Excuse me, Miss. This must be yours," he said.

 She turned around and looked at him. He noticed that she was blushing. "Why, thank you, erm, Sir." she said. Her voice was angelic.

 He smiled at her. "Take care of your things," he said and he passed by her.
 

---------------oOoOoOo---------------

 Dear Diary,
I saw a pretty cute girl at the library this morning. She looks smart, she seemed so familiar. Have I seen her before? Oh, well. I wish see her again in campus. Will I ever see her again?

---------------oOoOoOo---------------

Tuesday morning.

Minho stood at the gate of the campus waiting for his friends. Jinki told him that he had some important things to tell them. He was waiting there for at least ten minutes when he saw the girl from yesterday. A smile formed in his lips.

"Good morning, Sora!" a girl greeted her.

"Good morning," she smiled back. "Have you review for our exam today?" she asked.

"I haven't," the girl who greeted her shook her head. "How about you? I bet you didn't since you're already smart."

She chuckled, "I'm not smart, Mina." she said and they proceeded inside the campus.

'So her name is Sora,' Minho thought.

"Hyung!" Taemin ran towards him.

"Oh, Taemin." Minho said. "What's the rush?" he asked.

"Have you heard that ther will a reshuffling of students today?" Taemin said.

"They will shuffle our sections?" he asked.

"Well, yeah. There will be an exam today to all our subjects to evaluate the student's learning." Taemin said. "That's what Onew-hyung wanted to tell us."

"Where is he?" Minho asked.

"He's already inside the campus. I heard the exam will start at.." Tae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter