Something is wrong

What happened?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minhyuk’s Pov.

 

 

I got up from our bed and went to the kitchen. And who stood there and was eating some chocolate? You guessed right, my lovely boyfriend. But why is he eating that chocolate bar? He don’t even like the flavor…

 

“Eh, baby? Since when do you like that flavor?”, I asked him and he looked at me and smiled like an angel. Woah, such a pretty boy, so good to know that he’s only mine!

 

“Don’t now, but it’s really yummy!”, he said and came over to me and hugged my waist while his head was on my chest. Okay I think I got taller.

 

“My dear, can I do something what would make you see stars?”, I whispered in his ear and he shook his head against my chest. I looked at him and wrapped my arms around him.

 

“Please baby~ Three days ago you loved it when I make love to you”, I whispered into his ear again and he looked at me and looked a bit angry.

 

“Lee Minhyuk. Last time you ed the out of me, and I couldn’t even walk some steps without any pain. And THAT WAS THREE DAYS AGO!!”, I didn’t even knew why he was angry with me.

 

“yeah, okay okay calm down, I’m not saying you need to do it..”, I said and I could feel his face against my chest again and I could only smile, because I knew what he was going to say now.

 

“I’m so sorry, I don’t know what’s wrong with me lately…”, he whispered but I could hear everything without any p

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter