Serenity

Kiss Me, Love Me

Finally, the bell signaling the end of their last class for the day rang. The students said goodbye to their teacher and also prepared to leave as soon as the teacher left the classroom.

"Sulli, look who's waiting for you outside." Krystal pointed to Kai who was waiting for Sulli outside their room. "I'm so envious of you! I wish i had a guy like Kai as well" Krystal whined and retouched the make-up on her face.

Sulli smiled. "Want me to introduce you to his bestfriend?"

"You mean Sehun?" Krystal asked and Sulli nodded her head in agreement. "Hmm, i'll think about it." Krystal winked at Sulli, playing hard to get.

"Mind if i go first? I don't want to keep Kai waiting. The longer he waits outside, more girls get tempted to approach him." Sulli blushed as she stood up and prepared to leave.

"Bye Sulli!" Krystal waves to Sulli.

As Sulli walked towards the door, she caught a glimpse of Tao looking gloomy while he faced the window with his head on one hand. She wanted to approach him to say thank you for what he did earlier but decided not to because she knew Kai would see and make a huge fuss about it. Sulli continued to walk straight towards Kai, clearing all thoughts of Tao inside her head.

"I miss you." Kai said softly to Sulli as soon as she approached him.

Sulli blushed when she heard what Kai said. "You say that to me everyday." There were many people whispering and watching the two display their affection in the hallway.

Kai squeezed Sulli's cheek and smiled. "You look cute when you're shy."

"Stop it! Haha everyone's watching us." Sulli laughed.

"They're just jealous because my girlfriend is the prettiest girl in the world." Kai held out his hand for Sulli and together they both walked towards the gate holding hands.

The weather was bright and sunny. Kai and Sulli looked like the perfect couple as most of the students in the school watched them in awe as they walked hand in hand at the school grounds. Some were jealous, a few didn't really care, but mostly everyone admired them simply because they are the epitome of what everyone wants to be in school.

"Don't you ever get tired of walking me home from school everyday?" Sulli asked Kai out of the blue.

"Never." Kai smiled sweetly to Sulli. "Hey hey, it's only the first day of class. Don't go asking me about things like that. Surely you should know the answer by now." Kai laughed.

"Of course i know. I was just testing you!" Sulli winked at Kai.

Without knowing how much time has passed, Sulli and Kai were already in front of Sulli's house.

"Wanna come in for a while before leaving?" Sulli asked Kai.

"Maybe next time. I'm meeting up with my father soon. He'll scold me again if i'm late." Kai said regretfully.

Sulli flustered because she didn't want Kai to be late in meeting his dad. "You better hurry then. I don't want your father to blame me if ever you show up late." Sulli gave Kai a peck on the cheek. "Bye oppa! Don't forget to call me later!"

Kai couldn't resist so he grabbed Sulli and leaned in to kiss her lips. Sulli didn't expect Kai to kiss her on the lips because they were standing outside her house. She was surprised at first but she didn't refuse it either and kissed him back.

Kai looked around to see if anyone had seen them and exhaled in relief. "I'll wait for you to go in and then i'll leave." He said to Sulli.

"Alright." Sulli gave him one last kiss and went in inside her house. She opened the window and waved to Kai who was looking at Sulli with a sweet smile on his face. Kai made a heart shape using his hands and showed it to Sulli. Sulli smiled and then Kai waved back and left.