HyunAe: Aged 14

Little Accidents
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

HyunAe twirled the pencil in her hands as she sighed. She was really starting to hate homework. 

Summer holidays were coming up and all she wanted to do was waste away in one of the dance studios at JYP. She agreed to become a trainee on the very day she turned 12. Ever since then it almost became a habit to practice whenever she could. Without even noticing it, HyunAe sometimes started singing softly or glided down the hallways following dances from trainee practice. 

She groaned and layed her head on the table, her wavy light brown hair fanning out around her. She rested her chin on her palm and watched as her parents took to making dinner. 

Judging from the ingredient, tonight's western food day. Not bad. I was getting tired of kimchi. 

She took out her earphones that was currently playing her parents Identify album from years ago and put her phone on the charger. GOT7 had disbaned years ago, around the time when she was 11. It's not that they weren't popular, they still got recognised after all, but after singing and dancing for over 10 years, they all came to the mutal agreement that GOT7 had to end at some point. 

Only to the public eye anyway. Everyone still got together for dinner some nights, like tonight, and they all sang random songs together. Even tried remembering their old dances. The Derp Crew, as her parents told her, still lived up to their name of acting like idiots. They never stopped, sometimes making weird faces or horrible jokes that were so bad you couldn't help but laugh and even trying to impersonate every Super Junior member. 

"Why the long face angel?" 

There stood her dad. Still in all his glory, if you exclude the pink apron, dressed mostly in black, his hair still long-ish, the golden band around his ring finger and his definitely still tough thigh muscles. HyunAe knew that for a fact, she and Mark tended to sit in his lap at random times. 

She pouted and replied in English "I hate homework."

She heard Mark chuckle from the kitchen while Jackson just tried to hold back a smile. "Need help?" 

"Nah~, she waved her hand at him. "I'm done but I thought I should put it out there."

They had a kind of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter