01.

Some ... Friends or Lovers??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]First chapter.[/CONTENTID1]

 

[CONTENTID2] http://youtu.be/WpEkjej0Bt8?list=UUs0dH0M-ZLE2h5koDrWOZOg

She was late that morning. Suffering from hangover, she barely recalled anything that happened the previous night.

 

She knocked on his door and rang the bell continuous times, she couldn't drive in that state and it is his job to take her ... well, in her head, it is.

 

He had just woken up. Having no work the morning, and with the crazy night, he thought of resting. He still woke up despite his desperate need for sleep, knowing he'll have to drive her.

 

The previous night wasn't anything he hoped for. He got a call from drunken Chae Won ordering him to come. He knew what happened without her telling him. They have been friends since high school and he knew her all too well.

 

What hurts him is that she doesn’t know a thing about him.

 

He listened to her complains, hugged her when she felt despair taking the best of her and made her laugh by making the clown, ignoring the pointed fingers and the continuous strangers laughs. He ended up giving her a piggy-back ride home.

 

---

 

"I'm already late, why are you so slow?" She didn't allow him to change. He was lucky to be wearing work-out instead of pajamas -it would have been so embarrassing.

 

Once he pulled the car to the sideway, she flew away like a butterfly. His 'thank you' was the thump his car door made when she closed it.

 

He sighed.

 

---

 

Chae Won ordered coffee and pulled the curtains down. Light was aggrieving her headache.

 

Being the head editor of a huge magazine put some weight on her. She was slightly thankful next week's number was almost done. She still had a photo shoot to supervise.

 

She anticipated it a bit, hearing about the handsome photograph. She thought about her goals: chief editor and heir of the most influencing media in the country. She started giving him up; rumors said he's a player and a true .

 

Actually, those qualifications made him more attractive in her eyes. How silly of her to believe in 'bad boy tamed to prince charming'. The thing is that he never showed interest in her. He just adores ordering her around.

 

---

 

He had nothing better to do, so he walked to the nearest coffee shop. Taking a sit in a corner table, he silently sipped a cup of hot cappuccino. It was starting to get cold as winter announced its comeback.

 

Shin Hye was passing by that street -more like running. She overslept and had an important meeting to attend. She stopped to catch her breath and looked at the window shopper.

 

She fixed her hair that went all over the place. She stretched her hand cleaning her eyes from any knot. Her face turned to a guy's. Both widened their eyes than bowed to each other. She left awkwardly adding the pace of her march. Once a large distance away, she giggled at the cream spread over his lips.

 

He realized later that he looked like a toddler struggling, with cream all over his mouth.

 

---

 

"Hey, I'm Lee Min Ho. Looking forward working with you." He put his hand for a shake, a smile spread on Chae Won's face, he surely is handsome.

 

"I'm Moon Chae Won." She smiled, her headache disappearing per magic.

 

Min Ho was good in his job, so good. She instructed him telling him exactly the hidden message of the article, he perfectly caught her ideas in a picture, delivering the behind the lines with the right angles and right colors.

 

---

 

Parent-teacher meeting! Seung Gi's favorite part of the scholar year. He gets to meet his protégés' parents and quite enjoys the praises he receives. Kids love him.

 

He fixed his tie and stood up welcoming parents. He watched them taking their respective places and sat down as well.

 

"Hello, I'm Lee Seung Gi, nice to meet you." He bowed slightly. With a smile, he prepared himself for the upcoming questions.

 

The door flashed open, a girl bumped in staring at the surrounding; the door shut close behind her making her realize she wasn’t supposed to be here.

 

“I’m sorry.”

 

Seung Gi watched from a far in curiosity. She couldn't be a parent she looks so young.

 

She turned to him.

 

They looked at each other knowing they met before. She pointed her finger and he widened his eyes. Flashbacks of their earlier encounter played before their eyes.

 

Her eyes travelled to his desk. 'Teacher Lee Seung Gi,' was written. She bowed again apologizing and exited the room.

 

---

 

"It was great working with you. I’ve heard a lot about you, and you didn’t disappoint." She smiled at the compliment. She as well enjoyed working with him; they somehow shared the same thoughts.

 

"See you again next time." She looked at him perplexed. "Eh?"

 

"I signed a contract to work here for three months." He explained. They shook hands and bid goodbye.

 

---

 

He was on his way to the meeting room. Earlier informed to attend an unplanned meeting, he didn't bother to think much about the cause.

 

He took a sit and exchanged some words with his co-workers. He saw a girl –not any girl- walking past the director.

 

She was introduced as a new teacher.

 

"Hello, I'm Park Shin Hye. Please take good care of me." A perfect ninety degree bow followed her statement. Her eyes met Seung Gi's, they both looked away ... awkward.

 

---

 

Seung Gi offered to help Shin Hye adapt after getting over the awkwardness of their first meeting. They started joking about it later on, they were way too similar. At first, they pointed their similarities in their professional life.

 

Later on, after getting closer, they got to know they both broken hearted. Each loving another person, one going through rejection, the other was cheated on.

 

It was a nice fresh friendship. And often, the two meet up for a drink, grabbed coffee for each other and soon, they became inseparable.

 

---

 

It was everything Chae Won hoped for. It was officially announced. The director announced a camping trip with all the editors and department chiefs, Chae Won and Min Ho included, also, Kim So hyun.

 

It wasn’t in the near future though.

 

Chae Won followed Min Ho’s advice for outdoor shooting. It was in the middle of winter, and for a better contrast of the wedding dresses collection, he suggested a mountain.

 

It was cold and the photo shoot was hard. Models had to stop every while to warm themselves, all the staff was in a halt situation, and chaos soon found its order.

 

It was late at night when they were done. Min Ho offered Chae Won a ride and she readily accepted.

 

---

 

Seung Gi walked at his watch for the infinite time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter