Routine

Twice the Trouble (On-Hold)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's Note: Hi Guys! My laptop was reformatted so my files were gone and all of my drafted Fics.. Tsk. Anyway, I invited demzky27 as co-author and was planning on me writing odd numbered chaps, and her even, but the baby girl is quiet busy since she's still a student. (peace demz), so I just proceeded with it and consults her with scenarios and such, and she will do the editing for gramatical or spelling errors.

Don't forget to comment what you think guys! It's Yongseo Anniversary in 2 days!! and it's been 5 years already.. how cray cray can I get.. LOL

I made temporary poster while waiting for the poster i requested from Soshi5 (take your time) :)

 

-- 

 

Eyes half closed, Yonghwa pressed the stop button of his ringing alarm clock. Staggering he stood, took off his PJs and fold it neatly before he walked inside the bathroom with a towel around his waist.

 

He looked at the clock just above the sink before he turned the shower on. Thoroughly he shampooed and washed his hair, soaped, scrubbed and rinsed his body, giving more attention to the armpits and his groin while looking at the clock every now and then. And he’s done after 15 minutes.

 

He struts to his kitchen dunked coffee powder on his coffee maker and turned it on before he walks back to his bedroom and changed.

 

He has prepared every bits of his outfit from Monday to Friday in the weekend so he swiftly changed before his coffee was done. Now in a blue and white checkered polo shirt that was closed until the last button and a nicely fit black trouser he came back to his now boiling coffee, the delicious aroma has engulfed the whole kitchen and his living room.

 

He poured some in his mug and the rest in his travelling tumbler. He sat in front of the dining table while taking a sip of his freshly done coffee, then made 2 sandwiches for his break for the day and took a bite of his Bibimbap, the one that he made last night. He glanced at the clock and smiled, pleased that the whole process only took 7 minutes “I have 8 minutes to finish my meal” he said while his eyes roamed around his neat apartment, scanning for the tiniest litter.

 

And he saw a misplaced throw pillow, he clearly placed it vertical on his sofa like the other two but now for some reason is now lying.

 

He stood aiming to fix it but stop midway as he remembered his doctor’s advice for him to try to ignore little things first. So he chose to sat back again and took a sip on his half empty mug. 

 

He started to tap his fingers on the table anxiously while glancing at the throw pillow fighting the urge. Not later his legs started to move under the table as he continued eating, still bothered by it.

 

After eating he cleaned up, took his bag and keys before he went out and locked his apartment in a hurry.  He walked 4 steps awa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter