One Fine Day

His Princess, Her Bodyguard
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Annyeonghaseyo, Auntie!"

"Omo! Annyeong, Soojung-ah! Are you going to school?" the latter asked her.

"Yes, Auntie!" She bow in front of her. "Hope you can get many customers today!"

"Aigoo, so pretty! Thank you, Soojung-ah."

Soojung smiled and ran towards the bus stop. Her ponytail swings left and right. It was her first day of her senior year, she shouldn't be late. Besides it's already winter, the road might be difficult to passed by walking. Just before she enters the bus, her phone ringing.

 From: Unnie <3
 Yah, I told you not to skip breakfast.

Ah, right. She didn't even fill her stomach this morning. Unnie must be sad, she was preparing all of the food since dawn. She typed her reply right away.

 To: Unnie <3
 Mian T_T I'll eat them after school. Hihi

 

***

 

"Yah, Song Minho. It has been an hour."

"Seunghoon is right Mino-ya. We're freezing to death," the oldest Jinwoo said.

"Shht.. We can't get busted," said Mino who tip-toeing behind the cafe.

Seungyoon rolled his eyes, his friend of him currently losing his mind. He always bring the same topic everyday about a cute girl named Seunggi or Seulgi, but definitely not Seungri- which he doesn't even care. "We're going to be late, Mino."

"Just a second. AH! She's here!" Mino gasped and lowered his beanie.

All five pairs of eyes shifting their gaze to the opposite road. Coming a pale-skin girl with eyes look like a cat who wearing the same uniform as them. "She's from our school? Why don't we wait for her in front of our school gate? Or you meet her in the cafetaria? It can be easier and warmer," the maknae-Taehyun pressed the word 'warmer' so that his stupid hyung notice it.

"Go talk to her," Seungyoon urges Mino. "She's the reason why we are here right?"

Mino giving him an uncertain look. "It's not that simple."

"What? Why?" Seunghoon boasted in, his skin becoming very pale.

"She's riding the bus!" Jinwoo screamed.

"! I don't care about your girl hyung! I'm not going to walk to school! Especially in this winter!" Taehyun sprint-off leaving four boys behind him dumdfounded.

"YAH NAM TAEHYUN!"

 

***

 

"Oh! Kkangseul! Here!" Soojung wave her hand to a girl who just jumped into the bus.

The latter searching the person who just called her nickname. After a minute of struggling with her ticket bus, she w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter