Chapter 1

Summer has ended, and school's around the corner...

*At the airport back in America where _____ is saying goodbye to her family*

"Bye dad *hugs*, and bye mom *hugs* and bye to you, you little dumb ahahaha *hugs*" _____ said.

"Dude shut the hell up! Your leaving me all alone with mom and dad and you say THAT to me?" *laughs*" _____'s older sister said.

"Hahaha whatever, im gonna miss you!" _____ said.

"Bye hunny, and have some fun in Seoul alright?" _____'s mom said.

"Oh and _____, please call us as soon as possible okay?" _____'s dad said.

"Yeah yeah yeah i will." _____ said.

*Flight 223 is about to fly in 2 minutes, please go to your gate.*

"Oh well, thats my flight, i'll call you as soon as possible!, oh and i love you guys!" *makes the heart thing with her hands* _____ said.

"We love you toooo~!" _____'s sister said."

*Arriving at the Seoul Airport*

*_____'s POV*

"______________________!!!!!!" Matilda screamed while running to me, god shes so in loud!

"Heyyyyyy!" i said so she would shut up.

"Dude your finally here! We've been waiting for you for like 3 hours or MORE!" Matilda said.

"We?" i curiously asked.

"Yeah me and Taemin." She said.

"Who the hell is Taemin?" I asked her knowing nothing about this Taemin fella.

"Hi. Im Taemin." He said to me while bowing...and he flashed me probably the most beautiful smile i've ever seen in my whole entire life!

"Oh hii there haha, im _____" I said, probably looking like a flushed tomato in my face.

"Yeah i know, Matilda has been talking endlessly about you for the past 6 months hahaha" There came that smile again..holy hes in gorgeous!, and dig this, im gonna be living with this gorgeous piece of pie!

"Oh yeah?" i said while looking at Matilda who was denying it, yeah i know her, and that denyal look of hers.

"Well! I guess i've just been really excited about having my bestest friend in the whole world live with me in freakin SEOUL!" She said.

"hahahaha i know, i know :'D" i said while hugging her with one arm, because i had like 4 bags in my other hand.

"Oh, let me get some of those bags for you" Taemin said while flashing me his smile~

"Ah, thanks ^^" i said while my face was burning!

"Yeah i'll get some of those too, you have....err...quite the luggage hehe.." Matilda said, obviously being too stupid to realize that i was MOVING in with her and Taemin and their family!:'D

"Well i am MOVING in with you guys so i had to take all of my clothes and !" i said while trying to hold some of my bags.

*In the car on the way to Matilda's and Taemin's house*

"Sooo _____ how do you like Seoul so far?" Taemin asked me.

"Its beautiful!" i said dazzling of the beautiful sight of Seoul!

"I know! Its freakin amazing!" Matilda said trying to squish herself in the conversation, gah i missed this girl!

*Walking into the house*

"Oh! _____! Your finally here! Welcome to your new house!" Matilda's mom said to me while hugging me.

"Haha yeah thanks again for having me here" i said while hugging her back.

"Uhm..Where's...?" i asked, obviously asking where Matilda's step dad was.

"Oh he's on a buisness trip for 3 weeks, and im going with him in 2 days, but he really wanted to be here to greet you, but he couldn't" Her mom said.

"Ah i see, its okay" i said reassuring her, smiling.

"Okay well then im heading of to work, i'll be back for dinner." Her mom said.

"Bye Matilda, Taemin and bye _____" She said while hugging me again.

"Bye~" All of us said.

"Sooo....i guess its just the 3 of us now." Taemin said kinda awkwardly.

"Yeah...AH! im gonna show you your room!" Matilda said screaming excitetly in my ear.

"haha okay okay.." i said while walking up the stairs.

"Wow..this house is huge" I said, mindblown at how amazing and classy this house was, my house.

"Yeah i know right?!" Matilda said.

"TAEMIN!" Matilda screamed again.

"Eh? What?" Taemin asked.

"Can you go downstaires and pickup _____'s luggage and bring it to her new room? Matilda asked nicely.

"Yeah! Of course" Taemin said smiling at me.

"Nononono! Its okay, i can do it myself!" I said while running downstaires to get it myself.

"No its okay, i can do it" Taemin said reassuring me.

"Okay you two! You both go down and get it! OKAY?!" Matilda said harshly.

"Yes~" We both said.

*Walking outside to get the luggage*

"Soo _____, your gonna go to our school, ne?" Taemin asked me.

"Yeah, i guess so.."

"Awesome! Your gonna be with me and Matilda in class" He said smiling.

"Haha cool :D "

"Buuuut there's one thing you should now before anything else." Taemin said seriously.

"Uhmm what?" i asked really nervous.

"Look, im in a boyband called SHINee and all of us attend Seoul High, wich is your school, and there are really many fangirls, mostly all of them are really y at Matilda because she gets to "hang" with us, and they will most likely be like that to you too..so i guess what im trying to say is, please be careful. I've seen some pretty bad stuff happen to our friends, and i dont want them to happen to you." Taemin said sweetly.

"Haha believe me, it wont, nobody messes with me." i said laughing, Taemin laughed too.

"Haha alright..:D" Taemin said.

"Hey can i ask you one other thing?" Taemin asked me.

"Yeah sure"

"Even though were the same age, im still older than you by a couple of months, so does Matilda say, can you please call me oppa?" Taemin asked me sooo cutely.

"Yeah sure......what does it mean?" i asked really stupidly :')

"Oh yeah, girls say that to guys that are older than them here in Korea, and plus i just find it cute if you would say that to me" He said...i think i died and went to heaven when he said that. No !

"Well than sure ^^ oppa~"

I swear, he totally blushed when i said it. *SCORE*

*Couple of hours later*

*RING DING DONG* the doorbell rang.

"Ill GET IT!" Matilda said.

*Heyyy guys! Come in! There's someone who i want you guys to meet!* Matilda said squeling.

"____!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" She literally screamed!-.-'

"Coming!Coming!" i said while running down the stairs. Boy did i not know what i was in for...

"_____, these guys are SHINee." She said.

"Oh hey there ^^ im _____" i said smiling and bowing.

"Hiiii" they all said.

"Im Key, but call me oppa."

"Im Jonghyun, call me oppa too."

"Im Onew, you dont have to call me oppa ^^"

"Im Minho, you dont have to call me oppa either haha :'D ^^"

God they are perfect...

"Oh hey your here!" Taemin said while running down the stairs.

"Yeyeyeyeyeye" Key said gangsterly. haha hes cute.

"Soooo your living with Taemin, good luck" Jonghyun said laughing, and so did the others.

"Hahaha yeah, why?" i asked.

"Because he's probably gonna fall in love with you." Key said.

"Why do you say that?" i asked...blushing....

"Because your beautiful" Key said.

Holy .

*Key's POV*

Yeah i said it, "Because your beautiful"

but its in true! i've never seen someone so pretty in my entire life!

Buuut Taemin told me over the phone that he really likes _____, soo i guess i'll have to give her up.

*Back to ____'s POV*

God all of them are pretty!...

This is gonna be one hell of a long year!