Dae Text

Dae Text

(I don't know who did this but this person deserves an award.)

 

Again your phone rang showing the same number as before. However, you refused to pick up calls from random unknown numbers as you had had a bad experience with a stalker who had tried to call you from different phones. For this reason, you decided to only pick up calls from numbers you had already saved.

Just as you let your arm with the phone sink down on your lap you received a text.

*Ya! Pick up your phone!*

It was from the same number as before and you wondered whether your friend changed her number and wanted to tell you now. You decided to be careful and texted back.

* Who are you?*

*Ya! Are we playing games now?! Pick up you idiot.*

Feeling slightly insulted you refused to pick it up again after it rang. But you guessed it was your friend because she always called you idiot.

*Tell me who you are and I’ll pick up*

*I’m Jung Daehyun, idiot!* By now you were sure it was your friend as she knew exactly how much you liked him so you decided to play along.

*Ah yes of course. And I’m Choi Siwon!* You replied with your friends bias name.

*Stop this! I need to tell you something important!*

*Haha I wouldn’t even believe you if you sent a pic of shirtless Daehyun balancing a cup of water on his head because I know how good your photo shopping skills are! Anyway why didn’t you tell me that you changed your number?*

*Oops… I think I might have the wrong number… I’m sorry.*

… What the hell! Was this really Daehyun of B.A.P?!

You immediately called your friend and when she picked up you asked her: “You didn’t change your number right…”

After she told you no you rudely hanged her up and started jumping on the spot out of embarrassment.

As you were jumping around your phone rang again. It was a text from the same number as before. Daehyun?

*I’m really sorry for bothering you I mixed up the last two numbers… Please accept my apology.*

There was a picture attached to the text and when you opened it and looked at it, you almost screamed. It was a picture of shirtless Daehyun balancing a bottle of water on his head and holding a sigh in his hand saying: I’m sorry for bothering you and also for not finding a cup.

 

 

______________________________________________________________________

Um... So this is it... I hope you like it. I'm not sure but I might change this Oneshot into a collection of oneshots. I have some written out but I need to check them.

If you have ideas for storys you can comment them and I will try to write it... But again I'm just trying out right now.

Ok I should do my homework now... Bye~