Chilseo-myeon love

Chilseo-myeon love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Dara is so frustrated about work, she is been practicing and all for her solo but she doesn’t seem to get all the steps in addition there is been some issues spreading all over the internet that she and Jaejoong is dating but that news is far from what is true, she doesn’t even know Jajejoong personally and she believes Jaejoong doesn’t know her also.

           

 

Dara sat down the couch which is opposite to the practice room’s door., bringing her head down low.  After awhile her phone catches her attention which is in her side, she fish it out and look over it.  She look over South Korea’s map and scan every place. She wants to have fresh air to which she can freely go outside the house, she look over the provinces where there is an old community, where no one can recognize her.

 

 

 “A small town is not bad right? But who will accompany me? At least one?  Bom? I don’t think so. Cl? She will tell GD or YG, Minzy? No our maknae cant.” She taught as she is still scanning over the map where to go

 

 

There dara pointed out a small town which is namely Chilseo-myeon it is a rural community located at the northern part of the country, well Dara choose it really well since Chilseo is very small farming town and the villagers there are mostly old already.

 

 

The destination is ready, now let me think who will come with me?  She taught. And that she cannot go alone because her mother will worry, as well as she can’t go there alone because she is afraid and she knows it is quite risky.

 

 

Dara is so excited about her little escape and then she got a message from her best friend. By that she got an idea who will accompany her, on her little escapade.

 

 

She immediately dial her bestfriend phone number and waited till her bestfriend answer the phone, when she got the clue it was answered

 

 

“LEE DONGHAE!!!!!!!!!” She scream on the top of her lungs, holding her phone near , causing the other line to put away the phone he is holding away from his ears, but after Dara’s screams Donghae got his revenge

 

 

“SANDARA PARK!!!!!” He cries

 

 

After the weird but the most heartwarming greeting for the best of friends, Donghae brought back his phone to his ears and speaks up.

 

“why did you call”

 

 

“I got your family” Dara joke

 

 

“Dream on”

 

 

“Can you accompany please?” Dara pleaded and baby talk putting effort to her aegyo voice and doing flashing of her eyes and pouting even though Donghae can’t see it

 

 

“but…I have a schedule to follow” the guy said, while looking to a piece of papers, some of it are composition and some are his schedule.

 

 

“Please? This is enough to be a new year’s gift” Dara said still pulling her best aegyo even over the phone

 

 

“when? “ Donghae said, knowing that this girl has all Donghae’s soft spot. Dara might not know but the guy have fallen for her since 2004 when they first met.

 

 

“Just 3 days, tomorrow, I know you have no schedule tomorrow and the next day, and only have a dance practice and some pictorial” Dara enumerated Donghae’s schedule, well the two of them knows really well their schedules.

 

 

“but, I got an script reading the next day, I need to know the words on the script, you know”

 

 

Dara pull off her aegyo again and promise Donghae that she will join the audition where Donghae is been cast off, since the main lead actress is not been decided yet, Donghae pleaded Dara before but she turn off the offer but now that Dara asked something from Donghae she now going to return the favor.

 

 

After that long argument, both have finally decided to go through, Dara packed her clothes neatly that night, Travel light is what she always do, she only bring what she needed and what is really needed.

 

 

Dara knows Donghae really well, she knows that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter