Sleeping Beauty

Sleeping Beauty

Everyone takes pictures of Junhong as a joke. That is everyone besides Yongguk. He likes to keep the pictures to study. Yongguk can't help but feel the need to know every line of his face. The pictures are good but nothing is good as the real thing. This is why after a long day at the studio; he’s sitting on the edge of Junhong’s bed. Yongguk knows that he should be sleeping.

 

Cordi noonas always yell at him about the bags under his eyes but he can never pass up a time to watch him sleep. Yongguk can’t help but smile at the sight of a sleeping Junhong with his iPod in hand. He bent over and gently removed the device from his finger, placing it aside on the end table. Junhong turns on his side, a quiet cute whine coming out when Yongguk takes it away.

 

The whine goes straight to Yongguks head and now he wants to hear more of it. His conscious comes to the rescue, stopping him from doing anything too risky. Yongguk scoots closer to the sleeping boy, his hand resting on Junhong’s back. He stares deeply at his face taking in the every detail. Junhong has grown; his chubby face is now almost the perfect ‘V’ shape. The dark hair color contrasts with his pale skin. The little scar on his cheek isn’t even noticeable. Yongguk leaned in closer. There little to no acne, it came from the daily washes that Junhong did religiously.

 

Tenderly Yongguk pushed the hair out of his eyes and kissed his forehead. The most he would go or so he thought. His eyes wandered down to Junhong’s lips and he couldn’t resists to press a quick kiss to them. Junhong stirred and panic rose inside of Yongguk. He didn’t move, not that he didn’t want to, it’s that he couldn’t. Junhong had wrapped his arms around his middle. He was stuck in the embrace.

 

His will was slowly fading the longer their lips stayed locked. Turning it into more than a simple kiss, Yongguk slipped his tongue passed his lips to Junhong’s. They tasted like candy, just what he expected from the pink lips of his. At the moment Yongguk is in complete bliss until he feels the fluttering of Junhong’s eyelashes. Now the panic that had faded away was rising back up again. And when Junhong pulled away, he couldn’t bring his eyes up to face him.

 

“I knew you liked me.” Junhong said in a raspy tone.Yongguk chuckled and lightly pushed Junhong back on the bed, climbing on top of him. It shut him up quickly. In the silence Yongguk took in the site of the awoken boy. He noted how his eyes widened, pinks turned red and how he would try to avoid his gaze. Yongguk made up his mind. Junhong was pretty while he was awake but came to nothing of how pretty he was when he was asleep.