DEATH FAIRY

DEATH FAIRY

(AUTHOR POV)

in the middle of busy and noisy town,death fairy flew around to do her duties.being a death fairy was a tired things ever.every day,many humans  dead.thats why,death fairy never have a rest.now,she has to go to Seoul because her junior called her to come.so,she flew in rush to the one of the Hospital in the town.

"DEATH FAIRY!"someone shouted make she stoped flying.she looked around and found her junior ,also a death fairy.she flew towards him.

"Am i late?"she ask

"yes.2 seconds!"he said while pointed to the Fairy clock.

she  glared to him"hurmm!just 2 seconds!!"

he crossed his arms"whatever.you're still late!hurry~sunbaenim wait for you in there"after pointed to the room he flew away.she scoofed!tskk.this kid!if he can do it,why asked for me.

there nothing she can do so she entered the room.her sunbaenims stared at her.she became spechhless when she realized that she maked fault.

"Jisunghamnida,sunbaenim~"she bowed.

"you're lucky cos' this is your first time late.i already take over your duties.but,for this time.if you late again,you're know what happend"

"ahh~nde~"

then,the other fairy death flew away leaving her alone.she blow a heavy breath.

"almost~"

she looked at her Fairy Watch"i have 15 minute before other humans dead.this time i can't late again.that sunbaenims were so scary.what if they really drop me into the humans world?i dont want~"she shook her head many time.

                                            ---------------------------------------------------------

"What is this!!"the old man with his old fashioned glasses trew the paper away while stood up.at the same time,there were a man that standing while stared at his shoes.not faced his angry boss.

"the storyline is always the same.and the character also!dont you have any ideo to make any intersting character?Death Fairy!Death Fairy!Death Fairy!that was all a fantasy.is the death fairy exist?!huh?tell me Mr.Byun!!"

in a slow  motion,Baekhyun shook his head but still lowered his head.

"then?!change it!!i dont want to see the same things again!"the old man pointed to the paper.Baekhyun slowly picked the paper and bowed over him"Arasso seongsungnim~"then,he walked away leaving the room.

"urghh!what so weird?it just a story.story can be fantasy or reality!is that wrong?i dont understand him.really!i'll make this along the dawn and he reject my story.i'm sick of this"
maybe because he felt stress he throw the paper into the dustbin and make his way to nearby stall.

"give me one vanilla"Baekhyun ordered an ice-cream and pay it.he sat at the bench under the shady tree. the ice-cream with enjoyable in his mind.

SSHHEEWWWW!!

when he looked around,something flew infront of him make he stop his action.what was that?he turn to find it and saw a girl with weird costum fying around.she flying??!!Baekhyun rubbed his eyes to clear it.it was true!

"Y-YAH!!N-neo!stop!wait!"

when Baekhyun shouted ,the weird girl stoped flew and turn her head.she looked puzzled awhile and stop flying.using her legs she walk toward Baekhyun.

"Why?"she asks.

"..............."Baekhyun went spechless.his mouth trembelled.

"Hey!humans!dont waste my time"she looked annoyed when Baekhyun doesn't said any words.Baekhyun still silent.

"urgh.humans always make-eo?wait?what??!!y-you can see me?"she looked surprised.

Baekhyun wrinkle his forehead"o-of c-course~"

"who are you?"she asks while rubbed Baekhyun body.

"yah!yah!dont ever touch me!i'm Baekhyun~why?"Baekhyun step backward while stared weirdly to that girl.

"you're humans??"

"yes!"

"but-how can?h-how can you see me?"

"excuse me?what?huh!of course i can saw you.i have an eyes"

"stupid!i mean how can you saw me.in case that i'm a Fairy.Death Fairy!!"

Baekhyun widen his eyes"D-Death Fairy??!!"then,he scoofed"that was not funny okay!you're wearing a weird costum,you flew and now you wanna to say that you're A Fairy?hey~fairy doesn't exist!"Baekhyun crossed his arms.

the Daeth Fairy looked angry"Yah!!i'm not kidding.i was a Death Fairy and Fairy was exist!!if you not believe me,i'll prove it now!"

"okay~"

then the Death Fairy looked around and saw her target.she take out her power and make his target split down.Baekhyun look a bit surprised.

"look!i'm not kidding!now,you believe that A Fairy was exist!huh?!!"

Baekhyun was silent again.thinking of something.w-wait?Death Fairy?!it was my story character!yeah~Death Fairy!Death Fairy was exist.so,i;m not crazy.now,my boss even can trust me.i must bring her to my boss.yes!

look like Baekhyun keep silent,the Death Fairy rolled her eyes and start to fly again.

"hey!kamjamman!!"Baekhyun pull her wrist.

Death Fairy stoped"what again?"

"i have to bring you to my boss!kaja~"

Death Fairy pull her hand back"i dont want!"

"why?he must meet you"

"okay!look~i dont know how you,a human can saw me.i was a Fairy.humans can't see Fairy.humans can't touch Fairy.for the truth Fairy can't talk to humans and i dont want to meet your boss.he can't see me either.maybe he think you're crazy,right?"

Baekhyun sighed"he just did that~"

"so?i beg to you.dont tell anyone about me"

"aishh~arasso!arasso!i won't"

Death Fairy giggles"good humans~"then,in the middle she talked with Baekhyun,she forget about something.yes!her responsibility.her duty.she can't be late again.but,Death Fairy doesn't noticed that.

in the same time,her junior looked at her with anger flowing in his body.he flew toward the Death Fairy.

"YAH!!!"he shouted.

both of them jumped in surprise.espeacially Baekhyun.what on earth??!!a-another Fairy??!!am i dreaming?he slap his face.Baekhyun wake up!wake up!but not,he was in reality.

"what are you doing here!"she asks.

"what i am doing?!yah!i the one should ask you.why you here?"her junior looked mad.

the Death Fairy wrinkle her forehead.me? w-what?then,she remember something.

she widen her eyes in surprised while covered .

her junior rolled his eyes"huh!you forget it,right?you're lucky cos' i already take your duties and sunbaenim doesn't know."

"ahh~jinjia?gomawoyo!"

"just say thank you?"

"why?"

"yah!what happend right now??"Baekhyun interups their conversation.both of them looked over him.

"dont disturb us,okay!this is Fairy problems.humans can't-w-wait?i'm talking to humans?"

"yup!i'm a humans"

 

===============================================================================================================================

 

(SO,THIS IS THE 1ST PART.I HOPE IT'S NOT BORING.PART 2 I WILL UPDATE SOON.I HAVE TO FIND A FREE TIME.ANYYONG~)