Trapped

BEST FRIENDS

 

Chapter 7: Trapped

 

Jimin had been spending more time with Jungkook and Taehyung was really annoyed by the whole situaton. Yeah he was almost always with Erick, but that was different. Erick was not a friend. He may act like a friend towards him, but he is not. They will never be friends. Taehyung stabbed his food as he saw Jimin feed Jungkook. Taemin and Kai looked at him amused. They had never seen him act like this before. Jungkook seemed happier. Ever since Jimin came he was smiling more and even eating. He doing good. Taehyung stabbed his last piece of food and left the house. His parents were still not back. They wouldn't be for another week. Taemin and Kai excused themselves and went out to a nearby cafe shop. "We have to get them back together." Kai said. Taemin nodded. "I know, but what can we do?" He asked Kai. They sat in silence for a while. Their drinks arrived and Kai had a brilliant idea. "I got it!" he said. Explaining his idea to Taemin the older male nodded. "I like it." He told him. "Do you think we can pull it off?" Taemin asked. "What can't we pull off." Kai replied. They laughed and drank their bevarages

"What about us?" Kai asked Taemin. "What about us?" Taemin asked. "Those two idiots are obviously in love with each other. Are we in love with each other too?" Kai asked him. Taemin looked him in the eyes. They both cracked up. They couldn't be serious when it came to things like that. "I mean I love you, but you and me relationship? I don't think so." Taemin said. Kai fake gasped. "But I love youuu. I want to dateee you." He said childishly. Taemin laughed. "Do you think us in a relationship could work?" He asked Kai dead serious. Kai also turned serious. "I love you. You are my best friend and I'd do anything for you." Kai spoke honestly. Taemin smiled. "I love you too and I'd do anything for you as well." He replied. Kai grabbed his hand and caressed his hand. They finished their drinks and walked out. "Time for operation get Taehyung and Jungkook together." Kai said. "Let's do this." He smiled. They walked back home hand in hand. 

When they got home, Jimin was still with Jungkook and Taehyung was home as well. From the way Taehyung was starring at Jimin, the shorter male seemed to be 12 feet underground. "Hyungs you're back!" Jungkook yelled. Kai and Taemin nodded. "Well now that they're back I can go." Jimin said. Perfect. Just the four of them were going to be left alone. "You're leaving already hyung?" Jungkook asked Jimin. The male nodded and Jungkook pouted. "I promise to text you and I'll come by tomorrow again." Jimin told him. Jungkook nodded. He said goodbye to the guys and left. Taehyung left to his room. Kai and Taemin shared a look. Jungkook was happily watching tv. A few hours passed by before the TaeKai best friends decided it was time to put their plan into action. Taehyung was still in his room and hadn't come out yet. Jungkook was happily texting Jimin. "Jungkook do you want a snack?" Taemin asked from the kitchen. "No thanks hyung." Jungkook replied. "I want a snack." Kai said. The two boys were in the kitchen preparing a snack as well as getting the plan started. "Okay yu distract Jungkook while I go and get Taehyung." Kai said. "We need to find a room where there are no windows." Taemin said. They thought for a while. "The Kim's office." They said at the same time. "There are no windows, so there is no way they can escape." Kai smirked. They finished making their sandwiches. "Jungkook want to play hide and seek?" Taemin asked the boy. At the mention of the word play Jungkook;s head popped up from the couch. "I want to play." The maknae smiled. "Okay you and I will hide while Kai looks for us." Taemin told the boy. He nodded. "Count to twenty and no cheating." Jungkook yelled. "Got it." Kai said. Taemin slowly dragged Jungkook into the Kim's office. "Here. He'll never look in here." Taemin said. Jungkook nodded and looked for a spot to hide. Meanwhile Kai counted to twenty slowly and yelled a 'ready or not here I come.' He walked upstairs and knocked on Tae's door. 

"Come in." Taehyung said. Kai opened the door and saw a sad looking alien laying in bed. "I have a surprise for you." Kai told him. At the word of surprise Taehyung should've jumped up, but he didn't. "Come on Tae." Kai picked Taehyung up. "I don't want to." Taehyung tried to rebel. Kai managed to get Taehyung to stand up and looked for something to blind fold him with. He found a scar and tied it around Taehyug's eyes. "What are you doing?" Tae asked. "It's a surprise." Kai said. "No peeking." he added. Taehyung sighed, but obeyed. Kai slowly navigated Taehyung downstairs. He opened the door to the Kim's office and saw Taemin standing behind the door. Taemin pointed at under the office. 'Kookie.' He mouthed. Kai nodded and Taemin stepped out of the room. Taemin pulled out the keys and Kai let go off Taehyung"I'm sorry." Taemin said. "I'm sorry." Kai said. He then slightly pushed Taehyung inside and locked the door. A confused Taehyung took off his blindfold and saw a confused Jungkook looking back at him. "Guys, what is this?" he asked. Jungkook tried to open the door, but it was locked. "Hyung open the door." He told them, but they didn't listen. "What are you guys doing?" Taehyung repeated his question. "You two need to talk and work things out." Taemin said. "We are not going to open this door until you guys have talked things through." Kai added. "Is this a joke?" Taehyung asked. "No." They both replied. Taehyung and Jungkook then heard footsteps walking away. They banged on the door, but it was useless. 

"Now what?" Taemin asked. "We wait." Kai said. They looked around and they could still hear the banging. "Let's dance." Kai suggested. "Dance?" Taemin asked. Kai nodded. Taemin agreed and they put loud blasting music on. The two soon got stuck into the music and dances. They danced together and apart. A slow song than came on and Kai and Taemin danced it together. They were both really close to each other and their bodies were all over each others. They danced perfectly together and one dance move in particular made them feel their warm breaths on each others face. They both smiled and kept on dancing. For them it was fun. Dancing was something they both liked to do and enjoyed doing  together. On the other hand, Taehyung and Jungkook still had no eye contact. Jungkook was to focused on his phone to pay any attention to Taehyung. Taehyung was angry that Jungkook's attention was on someone else. He hated how Jungkook would smile at someone else's texts. He hated to know that someone else made him smile. Someone that was not him. Taehyung glared at Jungkook's phone. He got even more angrier knowing that it was probably Jimin he was texting. Jungkook on the other hand was a nervous ball. He was nervous of being in the same room as Taehyung alone. The only way he didn't show any emotion was because of Jimin. He was texting the shorter male and Jimin was making him laugh. He did his best to ignore Taehyung but it was hard. He could still hear the music blasting from outside. He glared at the door. 'I will get payback.' He thought. 

Having had enough, Taehyung abruptly stood up and marched his way towards Jungkook. Taken aback Jungkook didn't know what to do. Taehyung snatched the phone away from Jungkook's reach. He looked at the screen and saw that in fact it was Jimin who he was texting. "Give it back." Jungkook told Tae. The boy didnt listen. He scrolled through the texts and frowned. Taehyung then threw the phone aside somewhere and trapped Jungkook. Jungkook gulped. "Are you dating Jimin?" Taehyung asked him. Jungkook's eyes grew wide. He didn't say anything. "Damn it Jungkook. Answer me!" Taehyung told him. "What if I am?" Jungkook asked. Taehyung banged his fists behind the wall. He glared at Jungkook. "You can't date him." Taehyung told him. "Why not? It's my life." Jungkook said sounding more confident than he really was. "Because you are mine." Taehyung replied and smashed his lips on Jungkook's. Just then the door opened. Taehyung snapped out of it. It was just a dream. He had fallen asleep while waiting for the doors to open. "Finally." He groaned. He got up and stretched. He looked around and saw that Jungkook was already gone. "You are in love with Jungkook." Kai told him. His eyes went wide.  

 

 

I hpe you like it. There will be more JiKook on the next chapter as requested. I will take any more requests.

I hope you guys like the TaeKai parts. Thank you and let me know what else I can add.