New Friends

My Huge Boy

Chapter 3 – NEW FRIENDS

 

Jennie’s POV

 

“What are you doing here?”

“Your instructor is not yet here.” he said and moved the chair at the front and sat facing me.

“He’ll arrive anytime soon.” I said.

“It’s okay. I’ll go out when he arrives. Who’s your homeroom teacher by the way?”

“Prof. Lee Seunghyun.” I answered. “This isn’t your classroom Hanbin. Get out.”

“I just wanted to be with you and you’re kicking me out. You wound me.” he said and put this hand on his chest acting like his hurt.

“Go.” I exclaimed. The owner of the chair already arrived but she’s just standing there because Hanbin is sitting on her chair.

“Okay fine. I’m going now. See you at lunch okay? Bye.” He said and went out.

He can be annoying sometimes.

Prof. Lee entered the classroom and checked our attendance. The bell rang and it’s first period. A woman emerged inside the classroom.

“Good morning students.” She greeted.

“Good morning ma’am.” We all said in unison.

“This is College Algebra right?” she asked.

“Yes ma’am.”

“Actually, your subject with me is Physics. I’m not your teacher in College Algebra. Your teacher is still on vacation so I will be teaching you the subject for the mean time.” She said. She’s very pretty. I wonder how old is she. “By the way, for those who don’t know me yet, my name is Sandara Park.” She said. I swear she’s very pretty.

Prof. Park introduced the subject and the grading system. She also did the same in Physics since she’s our Physics teacher. The bell rang and it’s lunch time. I packed my things and went outside the classroom but I immediately went back when I saw Hanbin waiting outside together with Bobby. I don’t want to eat lunch with them. I have to think of a better excuse. I peeked outside and then hide. If I stay here for long he will get in and he’ll see me. I saw my seatmate made her way out and then I grabbed her.

“Hanbin.” I called.

“Oh, there you are. Let’s go?” he said and looked at the girl beside me.

“Sorry I can’t eat lunch with you. I have company.” I said and motioned at the girl beside me. He looked at me and at the girl.

“Okay.” He said. “See you around then.”

“Okay.” I replied.

“See you around Jennie.” Bobby said and I nod and they made their way. I sighed. I looked at the girl and saw her staring at me, confused.

“Oh, I’m sorry.” I said and unhooked my arm. She didn’t say a word and just stared at me. “I’m Jennie Kim.” I introduced. “You are?”

“Lee Hi.” She replied.

“Oh, nice to meet you. Sorry about earlier. I just don’t want to be with Hanbin. He’s annoying.” I said. She’s just looking at me. “Do you have company?” I asked.

“Huh?”

“Lunch buddy.” I said and she shook her head. “Good. I’ll be your lunch buddy. Let’s go.” I said and grabbed her arm.

We arrived at the cafeteria and grabbed our food. We looked for a vacant table and settled ourselves.

“Are you okay?” I asked. She’s sitting in front of me stiffly. Is she not comfortable with me?

“Do you really want me to be your lunch buddy?” she asked. Well, I just decided to be with her to escape from Hanbin, but…

“Yeah.” I said.

“Are we friends now?” she asked. She’s asking me if we’re friends now. How cute. She’s cute.

“Do you want us to be friends?” I asked. I don’t want to be with people who don’t want me. I need a confirmation.

“Ofcourse.” She said nodding her head.

“Then we’re friends now.” I said and she smiled. Now she’s comfortable.

“How old are you?” I asked.

“18.” She replied.

“Same here. What month?”

“September. You are?”

“Oct-“ I stopped. I was born on January. It’s Hanbin who was born on October. But nobody still knows about the truth. They still believe that we’re twins. And my parents, my dad and Hanbin’s mom, want to keep it that way. “October.” I answered.

“You should call me unnie then.” She said.

“No, you call me unnie.”

“Huh? Why?”

“I will like it if you call me unnie. Besides, I’m taller than you.” I said and she furrowed her brows. I chuckled.

“Since when did it base on height?”

“Just now.” I said and took a spoonful of my food. I saw Hanbin and his friends.

“Can I ask you something?” she asked.

“Sure. What is it?”

“Uhm, is B.I your boyfriend?” she asked. So they call him B.I here huh.

“What? No.”

“Everyone’s been talking about it.”

“Huh? What do you mean?” I asked. They thought Hanbin and I have a thing?

“It’s the rumors I heard from our classmates. They said you’re B.I’s girlfriend that’s why they hate you.”

“What?” So that’s why every time I pass by, students will look at me with disgust and my classmates always gives me pointed looks. That’s what it is? Heol.

“That’s absurd.” I said.

“Huh?”

“He’s my brother.”

“What? Really?” she asked surprised.

“Yeah, he’s my brother.” I rolled my eyes.

“Wow. Everybody thought you’re his girlfriend.” She said.

“Including you?”

“Yeah.”

“Seriously?” I laughed.

“Well, that’s what everybody thought. Besides, you look good together”.

“Really?” I laughed again.

“Isn’t B.I also born on October 1996?” she asked and I looked down. When I looked at her I saw her confused face. Here goes…

“We’re twins.”

“Wow, really? Now that explains it.” She exclaimed.

“Yeah.”

We have to tell everyone that we’re twins. Nobody should know about the truth because it’s a shame. That’s why I want to keep distance from Hanbin. I don’t want to be with him. Seeing him and being with him makes me sick. Sick, knowing the fact that we’re not twins. That he’s my half-brother and I’m an illegitimate child because my biological mother is a mistress. I don’t know how to act in front of Hanbin’s mother. For 16 years I believed that she’s my mother and now what? I just don’t know what to do anymore. Sometimes I don’t want to go home. And when I’m home I will just stay in my room. I don’t know what to do. I’m lost.

“Hey, are you okay?” Hayi asked.

“Yes, I’m okay.” And I guess that’s the only way out. To make people believe that everything is just fine.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~

 

 

 

A/N

There you go. ^____^

 

D x