The New Girl

My Huge Boy

Chapter 1 – THE NEW GIRL

 

“Get in.” he said and opened the door for her. She looked at him and at the red car before him.

“Why do you have car and I don’t?” She asked.

“Because you don’t know how to drive.” He said and smiled at her. “We’ll be late. Get in.” She looked at him and hopped in. He made his way to the driver’s seat and started the engine.

“Buckle up.” He said and she did what she’s told.

 

It’s a 15 minute drive to school. They turned right and then they arrived. He parked the Red Jaguar and made their way out.

 

“So this is the famous YG High huh?” she said and looked around.

“Yes. You’ll like it here.” He answered enthusiastically. “Let’s go.”

Students look at them as they pass by. They  give looks of admiration to him and pointed looks to her, curious as to who is she and why is she with him. If only they knew. The elevator door opened and they get in. He tapped the number 4 button and they bolted up. The elevator halted and they made their way out and the scene a while ago repeats as they continue their pace. They passed by two classrooms and stopped.

 

“Your classroom.” He said and motioned at the classroom labeled 12-C. “Mine’s there.” He said pertaining to the classroom beside labeled 12-B.

“Okay.” She said.

“Let’s go get you a nice desk.” He said and was about to enter the classroom but she stopped him immediately.

“No it’s okay. I can manage.” She said.

“Okay.” He said and the bell rang. “Get inside now.” He said and with that, she enters the classroom.

He went inside and took his seat but stood up immediately and ran outside. He stopped at the door of 12-C and there he saw her sitting on her desk at the back row looking outside the window. He smiled.

“Jennie!” he called her name out loud enough for her and for the other students to notice his presence. He saw her look at him. “We’ll eat lunch together, okay?” he said and smiled at her. She just looked at him as if considering the offer and then she nodded. And with that, he left the classroom with a smile on his face.

 

~~~~~~~~