Captured

Captured
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a week after a friend of yours has just been killed by kidnappers after disobeying the culprits' demands from her family. Now, you are seated inside an isolated area in an crime specialists' office building being investigated. You were with her the day she was kidnapped, and luckily, you were able to escape from the criminals who killed your friend. You are quite unsure if the police are suspecting you of something or they are just protecting you. You once asked if you could buy some food in a fastfood chain just in front of the establishment but they won't allow you even of you ask them of chaperons to accompany you.
The authorities asked you to surrender all your gadgets to them so you have no one to talk to nor tinker with. At the moment, all of them are busy with their deeds to finish so you took the chance to go out to get some fresh air.
You were able to get out without someone noticing that you were actually gone. Your parents will surely kill you if they'll know that the police wasn't able to keep you safe. And finally, to satisfy your cravings, you went to the fastfood chain. You ordered everything you wanted to eat. However, you actually don't have any money with you, the police also made sure that they take that from you as well. 
"How much?" Asked a tall silvered-hair man to the cashier.
You didn't look at his face but you were sure he sounded and looked familiar. He handed a few bucks to her and you were left there, dumbfounded. Thoughts were running in your mind. It made a ruckus in your brain. You suddenly felt dizzy and everything felt cloudy.
"By the way, her order's for take home."
---
You opened your eyes slowly. Head still aching, still dizzy.
"Finally the princess is awake." Someone said in a sing-song way.
You saw someone seated in front of you. A man with brown hair and inks everywhere on his body.
Still not on your good condition, you weren't able to utter words properly.
"Wh-who... you.. Wh-where... This place..." You finally said.
"Hey hyung, how much chemical did you spray on your jacket that the effect still haven't subsided. Look, she's still high."
No one responded.
"Hey." He kicked the chair where you were seated. "Can't you still feel it? We kidnapped you, like what we did to your friend."
His words were processed by your mind slowly. But one thing is for sure. You are in danger.
"Actually, here's the thing. You are who we wanted to capture but then your friend a fcking hindrance to our plans then you escaped from us and luckily you don't remember our faces so you are nothing but a useless crap to the authorities. And, because you are fcking stupid to go out of that filthy building, we finally caught you. You get it, huh? You get it? You're all tied up on that rusty chair and we're gonna be billionaires because of you. You better just relax there and don't do anything unnecessary before i pull this trigger while the mouth of the gun is pointed o you own mouth, you understand?" 
You still feel dizzy but a little better than you were minutes ago. The guy dragged a chair in front of you and he sat there, munching some burgers and fries. You looked away.
"Because of this fatters you went out? Really fcking stupid."
He slapped you on the face and it startled you. 
"Look at me." You refused to do what he just said.
He slapped you again. This time, using his hand where he was wearing metal rings and spikes. You felt it sting and blood flowed from the wounds on

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter