001

A Sky full of Stars

        Have you looked at the stars lately? I didn't know when I started this fascination about stars but I just love looking at them. I wish I have a telescope or something so I could look at them closely. I can stay up all night staring at them. I dont even know the constellations or something. I just love staring at them. I dont know why, just like when I started liking this guy at work. Like a mushroom that suddenly pops out of nowhere, I just suddenly had a crush on him. He's not even new. I already knew him months before. His name is Park Chanyeol. He first started in our department but after a month he was transferred to the other department next to ours which was arts and design department. I belong to the publishing department which is the workload was far more greater than the other departments. So we usually are the ones who oftens stays overtime or overnight just to meet the deadlines of our work. Unfair right? Yeah I know. Life is unfair.

   I started knowing him more that we actually became friends around December I think. He usually hangs in our department when he's done with his work since his friends were in my department. I seldom talk to him not because I don't want but because I don't know how to. Have I told you I at socializing? So yeah, I'm an introvert who prefers to stay at home and just watch dramas and anime in my off. We often just say our his and hellos and that's it. I'm often busy with my work anyways. And he was this tall lanky man who laughs creepily and friends with everybody, I mean everybody except me I think. He and his friends (my workmates) often go clubbing, drinking etc. They sometimes invites me to go with them but I often refuse saying I'm busy or unless I'm with my close friend Kyungsoo. He's like my closest friend ever in work who I can talk freely with, without him I don't know what to do or say to others aside from work related stuffs. That's how boring I am but Kyungsoo understands me. He's not like me but we have the same interests like shopping, milktea, coffee and food so we go out often just us to relieve stress and sometimes with our workmates too. With Kyungsoo I'm this sassy who loves to laugh and play. 

  It was December and you know in cafes when holiday season strikes they give you this stamp cards to complete , you get a stamp for every drink you order and when you complete all twelve of them you get this wonderful journal for next year. Since I love coffee, I decided I want that journal so I have to complete all twelve of them. I stayed at work to wait for Kyungsoo and nagged him to accompany me to Coffee Bean after work so I can get my stamp cards going, if I bring him along then I can get two stamps.Yay for me. "Soo~ I'm not letting you go home until you come with me to Coffee Bean. I must get that purple journal!" I whined like a spoiled brat to him. "Fine, jeesh. For a journal you sure are giving too much effort." Kyungsoo said while typing on his computer."Of course! This will be like my very first time to have a journal from my favorite cafe." I said. "Okay fine I'll help you." Yay!, your the best!." "Whatever." So waited for him for few more minutes while playing with my phone. As we were walking in the lobby we saw Chanyeol about to go home as well, he waved at us and came to us. I just smiled and just said hello. "Hey sunbaes! What are you up to?" He smiles. "We were just on our way to Coffee Bean since Baek here wants to complete his stamp card for the journal." Kyungsoo said and I just smiled. "Cool! I want one too, since I love coffee also it's like hitting two birds with one stone! Can I come with you guys?" "Sure. The more the merrier". And so we all went there, I kept quiet the whole time, mostly Kyungsoo and Chanyeol were talking and I was just listening to them mostly. Kyungsoo noticed my silence, he makes me join their conversation by asking me stuffs. When we arrived I ordered my favorite, Vanilla Latte, his is Caramel Latte and Mocha for Kyungsoo. "Three stamps! 9 more to go!" I smiled looking at my stamp card while we're seated at a comfortable chair near the window. "Now I got 1 stamp" Chanyeol added, smiling cheerfully. During our stay there we talked a lot. He would ask me some questions to get me talking. I haven't noticed I was already talking freely to him and not my usual shy self at work. We stayed for three hours just talking. Him telling stories and jokes, me and Kyungsoo laughing. We had a fun relaxing night.That's when I started knowing him.