Final.

Time.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Forever So Nyuh Shi Dae !

That words always appears in my head everytime I thinking about my members and her.

When I started thinking about her .. Guilt always appear and little make me feel restless , frustrated , and also missed.

In my head .. I often ask myself like "How are you now?" "Are you okay?" "What are you doing now?" But I know you never answer my question unless you have power of Telepathy with me.

Sigh.

"What's wrong unnie ?" Maknae ask. Ah .. I'm forget that I was in dorm.
"Nothing Seo." I look at her and smile.
"Oh .. Okay unnie." She smile too.

I closed my eyes when I start to thinking about her again, my phone ringing. I open my eyes and look the ID is SM Entertaiment then I press the green button.

"Hello." 
"TaeYeon you have to go SM building now."
"Why ?"
"It's about your group."
"Oh .. Okay I will go now." and then I hung up the phone.

"TaeTae ?" suddenly Tiffany shout my name.
"Yeah?"
"What's wrong?" She ask me with worry tone.
"Nothing .. Just I have to go now." I rise my eyebrows. 
"Where ?" She ask me again. I think she is very worry.
"SM Building something important"
"Ah .. Okay be careful" She smile to me.
"Always" I smile back.

I stand up and go to my room for get my coat.

"Taeyeon-ah can you buy me some food?" Sooyoung shout from living room.
"Me too unnie !" Yoona shout too.
"Okay okay !" I'm shout from my room. 

I go from dorm and drive my car. When i'm alone my head ask for think about her again. These days I mostly think about her make my manager worried  about me and member too. Of course they worried because I can't focus and often daydream.

Now I'm daydream until I don't know that I have arrived at SM Building. Huft ... This daydream make me crazy.
I walk to the building and I see someone who make me daydream ,she is look at me too. Without conscious, my footsteps stop immediately and we look each other. So many thing crossed in my mind about her. With all awkwardness that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter