1/2

If I Should Stay
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello! I wanted to update this fast so I'm sorry if there are errors. I'll be proof reading it when I have the time tomorrow.

Also, please be reminded that this is just a fanfiction and the details stated below just play a part in completing needed details for the story. :) 

Enjoy! ^^

----------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Having been trained and debuted at South Korea’s largest and one of the most prosperous companies ever, Hyukjae knew he wasn’t an exception to all the hurtful opinions and unnecessary criticisms of the society or netizens all over the nation, and probably the world. SM Entertainment was known to have the most talented, physically attractive and successful artists in K-POP’s history and he knew he wouldn’t really fit in to all those expected attributes.

So when the slim and single-lidded boy did debut and step foot on stage for the first time to face everyone, boy, did he really go through a lot. People commented on how this company could have the confidence to bring a boy like this on stage, they made calculations and bets on how long would he last in the music industry. It went to the point he was banned from appearing on any music or variety shows for half a year because of the cruel rumors that were spread by the antis just to ruin his image and kick him out of the industry, believing that he doesn’t fit in.

But really, all Hyukjae wanted to do was rap his heart out and dance.

It wasn’t until he was able to perform a song on stage again. With a heavy heart and dance steps, he managed to do so. There was this one boy cheering enthusiastically for him. Of course, there were a few other people cheering for him but all Hyukjae could hear and see was this boy holding a banner and his screams reaching his ears. It was all just sudden motivation to continue on and enjoy his performance. He was able to smile again after a long time.

He saw him again. Yet this time, it was face to face with handshakes and exchanged smiles. It was in a mini fan-meeting in a small theater with just over 70 attendees. Chocolate orbs sparkled as he smiled at Hyukjae and handed his poster for him to sign.

Donghae, it was the name requested to be written on the gloss canvas. He never regret the time he quickly scribbled his number in small font that day on the boy’s poster.

Ever since Hyukjae got to know Donghae and able to make the boy say yes to his will you be my boyfriend after 6 months of courting, he was able to smile more. He had felt true happiness and it wasn’t that hard to strive on and continue to work hard for his dreams when the endearing boy was always there to support and take care of him.

It may sound all too sweet with honey and sugar, but he admits it, Hyukjae felt so full of love and happiness.

 

Hyukjae was a broken artist, and Donghae, his muse, picked up the pieces for him.

 

 

 

 

 

All that could be heard in the dim lit room was the panting of two people that had been previously in bliss of the pleasure given and taken to each other.

“I love you.” Hyukjae had managed to whisper, lips brushing over the younger’s temple and pull the warm body closer to his own before immediately drifting off to sleep.

The younger chuckled softly (and a bit hoarse) as he hugged the warmth and lifted his hand to massage the older’s temple. He observes Hyukjae as he was sleeping, deep and steady breaths coming from between his slightly opened mouth, tickling his sideburns.

As Donghae observes his lover’s face, he sighs in worry as the older looked like he was really under stress and mild fatigue lately. The eyebags were much more noticeable the past few days and the chapped and dry lips was an indication he hadn’t been taking care of himself too. He mentally notes down to cook a healthy dinner for the older tomorrow evening after his press conference for his upcoming 4th album.

He suddenly feels guilty at the thought of not being able to take care of his boyfriend that much as he has been tired as well but nothing as to Hyukjae’s going through. He had been feeling all light headed and nauseous lately and he thinks it’s because of the lack of sleep at night when Hyukjae has been initiating all these love making sessions with him that would go on for rounds until the older finally gets satisfied. He explained to Donghae one night that he was just stressed and needed and outlet for all the pent up emotions inside of him.

And of course, Donghae was considerate and promised him he understood well and there was nothing to be wary of for Donghae loved him.

 

And for Donghae, Hyukjae was a life line, a barricade that protects his innocence from all the cruelties of the world.

               

 

 

 

 

As Donghae sits down in their living room, in a high end apartment unit Hyukjae lived in to watch the live airing of the press con, he snorts on all the questions redundantly asked to his boyfriend. His smiles were proud though, as Hyukjae explained all the planned concept for his upcoming album and how the preparations had been so far.

Donghae reckons how it only had been a few years ago when Hyukjae would all be conscious and shy on stage to perform or answer all questions. But now he was confident, his character and posture were properly developed and maintained his reputation as that chic heartthrob with dark shades and leather jacket on.

Really, Hyukjae was almost at the peak of reaching the recognition and bigger opportunities that lied at the top for him.  His music and videos were loved by almost everyone now and sales were going well to the point he would always rank number one on most charts. He had also been invited to different countries for filming of variety shows, interview or collaborations with other artists.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter