Fame and Money

I want her. (HIATUS)

Zico was dreaming about getting a MAMA Award and Lee Dasom by his side while he is saying his acceptance speech for the song Tough Cookie. He holds up the award with pride and smiles. When his girlfriend Lee Dasom was being like b**** I am fabulous. Do not touch me. Zico walks offstage and goes to the backstage to makeout with Lee Dasom. 

Lee Dasom wakes him up. "Baby, wake up you have to go on the red carpet..." Zico wakes up feeling fresh. Zico was in his black expensive suit and tie. They held hands while going on the red carpet. Dasom was wearing a tight racy dress and it was black lace.

The paparazzi were flashing pictures so hard. But Zico and Lee Dasom were used to it. They were smiling so brightly going left to right so they could take pictures of them.

Minseok was at the back only focusing on Lee Dasom and he was rushing threw to take pictures of her. Dasom was smiling and doing a duckface while touching Zico. Minseok shouts  "SMILE AT ME GORGEOUS."

Dasom unexpectedly smiles at him. Minseok takes 10 pictures of her smile at the premiere of something. Zico kisses her on the red carpet.

Minseok screams so loud everyone hears it unexpectedly.

"NOOOO. DO NOT KISS HER YOU DIPSH*T."

Every single person looks at him in dead silence even Zico and Dasom. Everyone stopped taking photos.

Minseok had the chance to say it since it quiet.

"I love you Lee Dasom will you go out with me?" 

Everyone laughed at the poor boy. Minseok runs to his car in tears. The rich couple walks off and into the tour. Zico said to her "Ew he is a creep. Cheap looking man." Dasom agreed of his words "Yes. Baby yes. He probaly shops at Walmart cheap store."

Zico said "Of course not to mention Kmart. Damn."

[]

Minseok settled himself in his car and his tears faded away by the time he got in. 

Minseok was in his car driving and talking to. "Whats so great about Zico all the ladies love him? He looks like a boy. But Dasom though she smokin hot...the things I would do to that Victoria Secret Model. She is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot."

He felt upset all the sudden because he could date her. It f-in impossible. Minseok slams his sports car and damn did it look fresh. He locks the doors and he gets in his house.

Minseok said to himself screaming. He starts throwing stuff like he just doesnt care.

"I WANT TO MARRY HER EVERYONE CALLS ME CRAZY. MY FAMILY GAVE UP ON ME. I HATE ZICO."

Yuna Kim was concerned about him. She called the rehab facility to pick him up. Yuna had to help him that was her only choice even though they were great comrads.

[]

Meanwhile Zico was at Dasoms photoshoot for Victoria Secret in her bra. Zico said feeling "HOT STUFF BABY."

Oh yes, Dasom did work out her lingerie. She felt like Beyonce becasue of her body and everything and thats feminism. Anyways, Dasom did racy stuff she bit her lips. The photographers guided her to make it hot.  "TO THE LEFT. THAT IS GOOD."

Dasom playfully hides in the covers. Zico got an he could not help it.

[]

Doctors arrived at Minseoks house restraining his hands behind his back as they knocked him down. Yuna Kim watches him sadly. Minseok looked out of line "Where am I going?"

Yuna had to say it and she smiles because of him but tries to hide her blushing. They had eye contact.

"Your going to rehab my friend. I will pay for everything I for everything. Good luck pal."

Minseok said as he goes out the door to her. He had blood on his forehead realizing he was being took to the ambulance first then rehab. 

"Wait what?!"

His house was a complete pig mess. It looked like tornado flew around. Yuna smiles and picks things up and she sees a kawaii picture of him she smirks and keeps in and puts it in her pocket. She closes the door the house was once again clean.

[]

After the shoot Zico and her were home in there huge house. Zico said "Nice shoot babe. iest women in Korea or Asia I should say."

Dasom giggles and kisses him they get in bed because there ready.

Zico blushes "Goodnight money bear." Dasom said back "Goodnight rich boi."

[]

Minseok was in the white room. Minseok said 

"Where am I? AHHHH."

He sees in a reflection on the floor that he had a bandage around his head he passed out. 

Doctors lock him in his room while hes passed out.


Hope you like my first chapter. ^^