Final

Coagulation

     I look trough our album. I remember all our sweet memories. Your smile, how your eyes fill with love looking at me and how your cheeks become light red everytime I kiss you. Also how small your hand in mine, your body fit perfectly in my arms when I hug you and how your laugh brighten my day.

    I miss those time when we would cuddle under your blanket. I want you to comeback badly but I know I can't be selfish when you look happy with him. I look outside the window and it is raining. I saw you walking toward my house, I am really happy but my heart crush when i see you hug and kiss him. You look at him with the same loving eyes you used to look at me.

    My heart ache everytime you are in his embrace. At that time I really want to take you away from him but I endure it when I see how perfect you are with him. My breath shorten when he pull you onto his lap. I look away from the view but my eyes start to wet. 

    Before I realize, I am already a sobbing mess. I pull my leg to my body and put my head on my knee. Tears keep flowing hardly eventhough I close my eyes. I din't even realize i am in someone embrace until he speak. "Ryeowook ah, what's wrong?" I feel the urge to beat him for taking you from me but i can't when he is being really nice to me. 

     I cry harder when he try to calm me. He keep whispering soothes words to me. I stop my crying and turn to face him. "Wookie, are you okay?" I din't reply him but instead hug him tightly. "Sungmin hyung,please take care of her . Love her and make her happy. Please." I plead him. 

    "I will, I promise you." I start to cry again as I tighten my arm aroud his neck. He seem to understand as he also tighten his arm around my waist. I am sure she will be happy with hyung.

      "I love you before, now and will always love you forever. Saranghae...."

 

 

***************************************

    Sooooooo, how was my oneshot. Hope you will like it and pardon for my grammar or spelling error. Please comment to let me know what you think. Ahhhhhh, my school will start soon and I am just in my second year of highschool. I am afraid of the teacher. Altough it waslate enough, I want to congrotulate Sungmin oppa for his wedding. Hope you will have aegyo prince since you are the king. That's all,   Byeeeeeeeeeee!!  ^-^