Prologue

The new Girl Group

~Flashback

Lina's POV:

"Girls, don't be nervous, okay? Together we will manage that and if not, we will fight until we succeed, right?" I began my speech and looked at the 13 other girls. Of course they were of the same opinion as me. "And when we will manage to do that, we will fight until we reach the top and are even more famous than the idols are now", I continued and grinned like a fool who didn't have any hobbies.

"That's what you think. We will never be more famous than the current idols", Esye said. "What are you talking about? We will make it to the top and we will be more famous. Don't think negatively!" Nena said.

|| Oh no, this won't end well. || I thought and separated the two rather now than separate them forcibly later on. "Girls, you know her. She always thinks negatively like that. Let her be, you can't do anything about it", I told them and looked at them. "The group Emerald to room 32, please", we heard a woman say and made our way to the room.

"Is anyone else nervous?" Jinnie asked and looked at the others with a questioning gaze. "WE ALL ARE!" we yelled back and looked at her as if she was an alien. "Okay, okay, don't yell at me!" Jinnie fought back and looked at us. "It's okay and now, go inside there. We want to show them what we've got", I spoke up and we went inside one by one, bowing in front of them. They asked us to start right away, which we did.

 

~~~After the performance~~~

"Girls, I have a bad feeling about this," Eli said as we left the room. "Well, we will get to know how we did in a few minutes time. I hope," Ahn spoke and sat down on the bench which was in front of the room.

We chatted while waiting for the result eagerly. After waiting for what felt like hours, we were asked to go inside again. Now it was time. Finally we would know if we had the chance to become idols as famous as the idols were or if Esye ended up being right. "It was a hard decision but now the time has come", the woman told us while looking at the 14 of us with an emotionless gaze. "You still have to learn a lot and I hope that you know that yourselves. We agreed upon accepting all of you and we hope that you will take this seriously and work hard for it," the woman finished her sentence. Her gaze still directed at us.

"Thanks. Thank you very, very much. We will give out best and we will take this chance," I thanked her and bowed several times and so did the other girls. After leaving the room, we went straight to a bar to celebrate that occasion. Well, almost everyone did. We stayed there for like 3-4 hours and kind of lost track of time. The nice barkeeper strangely offered us a ride and brought us home safely.

We divided all over the place of our apartment and slept wherever there was enough space for us to sleep. Today was a day that we will never forget because starting from today, we knew we could become as famous as the K-Pop idols.

We certainly won't forget this day.

~End of Flashback