Pretty age 25 - Luhan

EXO AND BTS Imagines!! {REQUEST OPEN}

'25' that's all what matters now. I am 25 years old now and that's the stage I started changing myself. I became 25 a week ago and today's  school after this holiday vacation. That means it is summer starting from today. 

 

I entered the university, 'last year', coolly, my bag swinging left and right. 

"Who is that girl?" 

"Woo hot thing!" 

'They don't even recognized me?' I thought to myself, flipping my hair. 'Didn't they knew me a last year?'. 

My friend Miyoung said to me that I have to change NOW as I am 25. So I changed from my nerdy style to this 'hot thing' 

 

I looked at the mirror in the bathroom and saw my reflection. And I did felt different. I asked myself,"Is this really me? " 

My dress fits my body perfectly, showing my perfect body line. And this style shows that I have great fashion sense and yeah I do have. 

"Now I am in the age of a woman, so I won't act as a child anymore" I assured myself and forced a smile at my reflection. 

I was always a bookworm before and I always had huge glasses stepping on my nose. And I used to wear just pant and blouse and a hood as an outer. And seeing my this present self who would recognize me?

I have now shed the image of my girl self and now I have adopted the woman's image. Now its my turn to shine, to be beautiful, young and mainly FREE. This is the moment I have always been waiting for. 

 

"I am sorry!" I picked up my books that fell down as I crashed with Luhan, my boyfriend. Luhan apologized to me and he is now helping me pick up my books. I decided to play with him. "Luhan right?" I asked and winked at him. "Y-yeah? I am Luhan! Are you new?" "Yeah! I am..umm..Hana! Yeah I am Hana!" I laughed awkwardly as Luhan watched me weirdly. I widened my eyes when Luhan said,"I think I have seen you somewhere. Or let's say I think I know you..do we know each other?" I fake coughed, "awe..oppa, I have heard that dialogue took many times! You don't even need to hit on me! Just say those three magical words and puff...I am yours!" The words Luhan said made my heart beat fast and blood rushed through my cheeks,"Hana..I have a girlfriend! And she is much more better than you! Sorry!""how can you say that oppa?" "What?" "You are comparing same person" "what....." Luhan widened his eyes and I chuckled. "Why a sudden change Tiffany???!?" "What? I am 25 now and Miyoung told me to change myself to being a woman." "..." "Don't you like it?" "Your looking beautiful Tiffany" "but before this you were comparing me with myself weren't you?" "Hmm.. Yeah..he he" He rubbed the back of his neck and laughed. "I didn't recognized you! I wasn't expecting such a big change, was I?"

 

"So? Why change Fany? Your dress is shorter that before. Boys are looking at your legs" Luhan said wiggling his eyebrows and I smacked his head. "No matter what anyone says! I don't care!" "But everyone's eyes are following you wherever you go!" He pouted. "Then what? It makes me feel that I am a woman" he sighed. "Its my moment of following what I want, my moment of deciding, not caring about other's thoughts and being a perfect woman." "But you are always perfect to me" "now I am more perfect, aren't i?" I chuckled while Luhan pouted deeper. 

 

"Luhan stop it! We are in public!" I hissed. Luhan had his hands circling my waist while I was waiting in line to order food. "We are in public so what? In private too you won't let me do anything! Why just cuddle? As you said that you are now in adult stage! Why don't we.." Blood crept through my cheeks as I processed his words and I smacked his head. He chuckled and leaned forward to kiss me but I ducked down and he missed which caused him to stomp his feet and went to sit in an empty table and started sulking. 'Haha..he is still a kid even if he is like 4 months older than me. Maybe this stage will be amazing' I smiled.