HEART THIEF

HEART THIEF

GAYOUNG'S POV

"So... The law regarding this crime...." The lecturer said and I dont listen to it because I have learn it last night. I started to occupy myself by doodling on my book and lay my head on my hand. "Yah! Have you heard that the Kim Jongin is searching for a wife" your friend, Hyomin said to your other friend, Minyoung. "Why do you never take interest when we talk about Kim Jongin, Gayoung-ah?" Minyoung asked to you, since you seat at the back the lecturer dont mind at all. "Do I have to?" I asked lazily not taking my sight of my book, "I mean all girls have interest in him and parents want him to be their in law, here you are doodling on your book. Are you perhaps.. A lesbian?" Hyomin asked hoping you to say no. I looked up with an annoyed face "You think?! Just because I dont like Kim Jongin doesnt mean I'm lesbian. You know I like to see Donghae sunbae's face" I said and continued "Wait.. That sound weird, I mean his handsome not like that Kim Jongin of yours and also his nice" I said and bring my sight back to my book.

RING! RING! RING!

The bell just rang and that mean today's class just ended

"Hey Gayoung!" people pass by me and thats what they said. I just smiled and greet them back, its nice to know a lot of people.

"Gayoung-ah can you help me? I'm having trouble with my business class" Katherine said, she's my foreigner friend and she asked me using her mother's tounge which is english. Good thing I can speak English as well as mandarin, cantonese, japanese, and french because its a well used languange. Eventhough I'm at a law school I can do business because business school is my second choice.

"When the costumer..." 

Suddenly when I'm teaching Katherine it got interupted by a phone call, my phone to be exact. 

' MOM LUVLUV *KISS* ' shows on screen, I immediately answered and a smile form on my phone after all those stress teaching Katherine

CONVERSATION:

Mom : Honey baby please come home now, we are going to have dinner tonight with someone special!

Me    : Really Mommy? Okay I will. Who is it?

Mom : He is someone special, Oops I just gave you a hint! No more hints for you young lady and go straight home, okay Mommy loves you

Me    : HEHEHE my Mommy is the best. See you at home mom love you too

I quickly bid goodbye to Katherine and goodthing its done or I will feel bad for her and myself. I got into my own car well you can say its a fancy car, ITS BMW AND I CANT BE MORE THANKFUL TO MY PARENTS (THANK YOU MOMMY AND DADDY LUV YOU *kiss kiss*). "Mom I'm home! What about the dinner you said over the phone.." I asked suspicously and in a mysterious voice. "Go take a bath and get dressed and no I'm not telling you" Mom said and came out of nowhere, she kissed my cheek and push me to the bathroom. I walk with only a towel covering my body to my bedroom, its kind of a habit for me you know.

WOW!

Mom really prepared for all of this, it makes me wonder who is going to join us for dinner or is it us who is going to join him.

Pushing aside all those thoughts and started to wear the clothes which is laying on my bed, its a strapless dress which stop just in the mid thigh and totally fit me and I kinda look pretty, kinda.

"WOW, my daughter is so pretty! Wonder where you got your looks from" Mom asked sarcasticly and I just giggled. She grabbed a necklace from my drawer and put it on me. "Now its perfect" she smiled softly, "Is that my daughter? A princess? Or its an angel fell from the sky?" Dad joked and kissed my cheek. "Dad! Ofcourse its your normal human daughter, no princess or even angel" I said madly cute.

Anything for my parents, anything.

After a long time we arrived at a six star hotel, WOW! SIX! its very rare anyone who owns this must be very rich. When we got down my parent immedietly go inside leaving me outside because they said they want to meet a couple of friends.

"OUCH! Dude watch where your going" I said while trying to get up, man its hard to get up when you're on a 7 inch heels! I look at the guy and he ended his call, "Watch where I'm going? You're the one who bumped into me" he said coldly, "ME?! BUMPED INTO YOU?! I was clearly standing there like a statue then you came and knocked me down!" I said getting impatient, I'm bad at getting patient so dont blame me. "Oh then its because you're too short and you gave my suit a stain of your dirtyself" he said and laughed to himself clearly forced laugh, cant he act? Rude, snobbish, and ungentleman like obviously not my type! Who would like him... right?

He just dusted himself and went inside without a single "sorry" maybe also, he dont even help me got up for your information I do it myself. Suddenly a cute little boy came and held my hand, he tugged it wanting me to get down so I did. "Noona you're so pretty, I like you. I'm Leo and noona?" He said and hugged me "Noona's name is Gayoung", Awwww so cute. One thing I cant stand is a kid being cute and he wanted to be carried by me so I did and good thing he is not heavy. He told me to go inside and I follow him, he lead me to a big room with a big dining table. He goes to another room which I believe is his play room. I also saw my parents there sitting next to each other and laughing with other couple whom I guess is their friend. I put down Leo and walk to my parents "Oh! here's my daughter Lee Gayoung" mom introduced me to the couple, I just smiled and bowed. "Aw! Pretty and elegant lady, I like her. We like her to be our son's wife" The man said, "eh?" I said looking confused and turn to my parents. "sit down and we will explain everything to you" so I did as told and "The thing is, we wanted you to be our son's wife and our daughter in-law. So dont hesitate and call me abeoji" The man whom I'm going to call abeoji explain, making my eyes popped out and tears threatened to fall as I look over my parents. They gave me a smile and I know very well what it means.. they wanted me to agree with it

After the silence, I know I'm going to do anything for my parents and they know what they're doing so I decided to agree. "Good! Then here is my son, his....."

He turned the chair over and I can clearly see face. What's worst for me, agreeing this arranged marriage? or going to spend my life with HIM!?