Stupid!

Unexpected Meeting Brings Love?

     Minzy begin to drive to VIXX's dorm. In the other side, Hongbin feels something weird. He feels like there's something wrong. But he doesn't know what is it, so he just decided to drive back peacefully to GLAM's dorm. When Minzy arrived VIXX's dorm, she opens the driver's door and go to the right side to opens the front passenger door where Leo's sleeping at. But when she opens the door, she just realized something...


SHE DOESN'T KNOW VIXX'S DORM'S PASSWORD!!!


"Aaaahh... So stupid! How can I forgot this kind of thing" She pats her forehead hardly, cursing herself to forgot such an important thing. She close back the door and go to the driver's seat. In the car she looks at Leo thinking.

'Should I bring him to my dorm? But how if the netizens find out? This will be a big scandal. But... If I don't bring him to my dorm, where should I bring him, then?' She thinks and bite her lips. Feeling a bit confused and dilemma

'Ah, there's no choice. I should bring him to my dorm.' She then treads the accelerator and drive to her dorm.

     After she arrived to her dorm, Minzy wears her hat, mask, and sunglasses. Then she puts on a sunglasses and a mask to Leo. Minzy go out from the car and take Leo out from the car. After that, she's carrying Leo to her dorm. She carry Leo to the lift first. In the lift, she leans Leo's body on the lift wall and hold Leo's body with hers. In the lift, she also tries to catch her breath, because Leo is quite heavy. When the lift stopped on the floor her dorm in, she carry Leo again and walks to her dorm.

     After she reached in front of her door, he leans Leo's body on the wall again, and hold his body by her body again while inputting the password. After the door opened, She carry Leo again to her room. When she arrived on her room, she tries to carry Leo to her bed.

"Oh oh ou, nononono... It's just a few steps more." Minzy tries to re-balancing her body because she's almost fall because of Leo's heavy body

After a few steps, Minzy finally reached her bed and she tries to lay Leo on her bed.

"Phheeeww.... Uunnnggghh... Is it he's the one who is too tall, or it's just me who is too short? He's so tall. And that's makes him heavier" Minzy sighs in relief after she's succeed to carry Leo to her room. She then fix Leo's position and take off his shoes, then pull out the blanket all over Leo's body. After she done with Leo, she go out from the room and go sleep to the other room.

 

To Be Continued