The Drunken Lion

Unexpected Meeting Brings Love?

Feeling lonely as she is today, 2NE1's maknae Minzy get dragged in to a famous night club by her friends, f(x)'s Krystal, SNSD's Hyoyeon, and Red Velvet's Wendy. I guess you might be confused how can Wendy be her friend so, let me explain it for you. In f(x), she actually close with Amber, Sulli and Luna, but then she ended up by being close to Victoria and Krystal too because she oftenly hang out with them. Same with SNSD. At first she's close with Sooyoung, Hyoyeon, Tiffany, and Yoona. But then she being close with Yuri, Taeyeon, Jessica, Sunny, and Seohyun too. Because she was close with a lot of SM Artist just like some of Super Junior's members (because of Siwon), f(x)'s members, SNSD's members, and EXO's members, so she was introduced to the Red Velvet's girls and being close with them.

She's pretty strong of the alcohol tough, but this time she wouldn't drink much since she drove a car by herself when she came here. She was just visiting SM Building at first, but then the three party girls dragged her to come along with them. Actually Hyoyeon suggested her to leave her car there and ride along with her by Amber's car. But she rejected it and decided to just drive her own car so she can go home quickly after they're done.

"Yo, Minji-yah! Don't you want more?" Amber asks the younger while lift up her beverage glass.
"No, thanks. I drank much enough, I think. I should keep conscious to drive home." She answers while shake her head softly. The older just nods her head and go back enjoy the music. Minzy then goes to the bartender to have a seat. She enjoys the music while watches her friends dancing on the dance floor. She could see many celebrities in the club. f(x)'s Krystal, Victoria and Amber, SNSD's Hyoyeon, Yuri and Tiffany, EXO's Kai, Sehun, and Chanyeol, Miss A's Jia and Fei, 2PM's Jun.K, Nickhun, and Wooyoung, AOA's Hyejeong, Rainbow's Seungah, 4MINUTES' Gayoon and Hyuna, Nasty Nasty's Sojin, Girl's Day's Yura, and maaany more. Oh, wait. She thinks the DJ isn't strange for her. She feels like she ever met her before. Ah yes, that's Nine Muses' Euaerin! All of people here are kpop artist, actually. Because this club is built specially for korean artists. And she knows, I mean she's close with maaany of them here. I mean it, really!

"Noona~ noona~. Ahhhh, she's asleep!"
She heard a boy's voice next to her. So she decided to turns her head to see who's the voice's owner. Then she sees a boy who is back-facing her and he seems like trying to wake a girl in front of him. Minzy narrows her eyebrows, she feels like ever met the girl before, but she's a kind of forget it, and now she's trying to remember her.

Two seconds~

Five seconds~

Ten seconds~

Aha! now she remembers!

"Zinni eonnie?" She calls the girl with an unsure voice. Then the boy who is back-facing her before turn his head back. He seems kinda surprised, but then he changes his position to face Minzy.

"Ah, Minzy-ssi. Annyeonghaseyo" The boy greets her and bows, the younger girl chuckled

"I told you already right? Just call me Minzy and drop the formalities. Just talk comfortably." Minzy said, and the boy just smiling, showing up his cute dimples and nodding awkwardly.

"Oh, What happen with Zinni eonni? And why do you look confused? Do you have a problem? If so, just tell me, then. Maybe I can help you." Minzy continued

"Uh, you know her?" Hongbin asks back curiously

"Umm yes. I'm close with one of her member mates, Dahee. So, yeah. We kinda close too." Minzy answered. Hongbin just nodding

"Uhhh... I came here with her and Leo hyung, but both of them are fall asleep because they were really drunk so, I'm kinda confused how to bring them back." Hongbin said then pointing to his back. Minzy look at Hongbin's back. She could sees Zinni behind Hongbin who was already fell asleep on the bartender table with her hands as the pillow, and there's a boy behind Zinni who is revealed by Hongbin as VIXX's handsome, hot and chic main vocal, Leo. Who is in the same condition as Zinni.

"The other VIXX's members or either GLAM's members aren't in dorm so, I can't asks anyone. Ummm... If I could know, do you know where's her dorm is? So maybe you can help me to bring her back to her dorm while I bring Leo hyung back to the dorm." Hongbin explained

"Aaaahh.. Unfortunately I don't know her dorm is. But, if you want to, I can bring Leo-ssi to your dorm." Minzy said and shows her warm smile to Hongbin.

"What?!?!?! I mean, are you sure? You know---"

"I know. I bring two masks and sunglasses. I also have some hats in my car. You don't need to worry." Minzy cut him as if knowing what will he says

"Umm... Okay if you said so. Now, could you bring Zinni noona to my car? So, I can help you bring Leo hyung to your car." Hongbin asked.

"Of course." Minzy stands up and and walks to Zinni's direction then followed by Hongbin who is walking to Leo's direction

"Uummm... Is it his phone?" Minzy asked while pointing to Leo and a phone near his head alternately

"Yes, could you bring it, please?" Hongbin asked and received a nod from her

 

The Club's Parking Lot

They finally reached the parking lot, and fortunately the parking lot isn't too far from the club, and their cars are close each other. After they enter Zinni to Hongbin's car and Leo to Minzy's car. They bid a goodbye towards each other.

 

 

To Be Continued



So, here's the first chapter! Because Hongbin is the strongest drinker in VIXX, and there was a member who said that Hongbin's never get drunk (but I don't remember who was saying that), so I decided to input(?) him in this chapter. And I also choose Zinni because, you know, that 'All The KPOP' show /whispers/
And you might be wonder why does Minzy wanted to bring Leo instead of Zinni, so I'll explain it in the next chapter