Mr Jung

Mr Jung
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

MR JUNG

She knew her tears won’t make her friend live again in this world. She is her best friend and the death makes them apart. Many of the things her friend wanted to do and she will support her with all her heart. But her friend had died before all her wishes fulfilled and she smiled bitterly saw her friend’s wish list.

 

Make a cake for Omma (love you Omma ^^)

Make a photobook for Appa (I will Appa)

Okay I'll drink goguma latte (finally I agree with you Seohyun~ah)

I have to meet again with Mr. Jung

Give my letter to Mr. Jung (this is crazy >. <)

I have to get the driver license

Pizza pizza oh I have to eat pizza (I love it)

Seohyun, I'll give you my happiness ^ _____ ^

Shopping with Seohyun to Myundong

I want to have a dog please

 

Seohyun really fond of Nicole, she’s her best friend from a child. She promised not to cry when she saw her friend was holding her pain. Oh God she really want to make Nicole happy, she always ask herself why her friend should have leukemia and the doctor has given a verdict that Nicole wouldn’t live long. Seohyun remembered her friend’s last words.

 

"Seohyun~ah, you're not alone. I am sure of it. Forgive me if I can’t stay by your side forever as a friend. I know you don’t have parents again in this world. Stay strong Hyunnie". I couldn’t hold back my tears and kissed her forehead. Not long after that she breathed  her last breath and my body limp immediately when I saw her gone to forever.

 

One of her wishes was to see a man who is always sitting in the third seat in the campus library. Seohyun saw the name on the list 'I have to see him again wait for me Mr.Jung'

 

She looked at the list again and her eyes glanced to search for a third seat in the library. She just saw a man with black-hair. He was very focus write something in the book and Seohyun couldn’t see his face. Aishhhhhhh.

 

She stood up and walked to the bookshelf. She pretended to take the book so she could see his face clearly. But when she stood in front of the bookshelf, there were many books that attracted her attention. But she grabbed an envelope that has been completely closed. One of Nicole’s wishes was deliver this letter to Mr. Jung. She wanted to cry when staring at the letter. She decided to fulfill Nicole’s wish while in the hospital because she always talking about Mr. Jung. The words that often she heard from her was "Hyun~ah Mr. Jung is very handsome. He has black-hair and handsome"

 

She started to turn and looked at his face. She paused just seeing his face? He has black-hair and handsome. “Oh what do I do? I admire him? That’s impossible, I just saw him. Ohhh he wears glasses and why I suddenly like a man that is wearing glasses?”, she talked to herself while starring at him.

 

"Ya, Jung Yonghwa". Seohyun hurriedly took the book and opened it. She pretended to read it and  heard his name. “Jung Yonghwa?? Oh is he Mr. Jung?”

 

"Why are you doing now in the library?", his friend asked him while looking at the books on the table.

 

"I'm reading a musical book, ahhh I'm writing a review of the book"

 

“Ohhh until when I have to stand here”, Seohyun mumbled some words and sighed. She finally decided to sit not far from him. Not long after his friend opened one of the books in front of him and Jung Yonghwa walked to the bookshelf in the corner. Seohyun took a breath, stood up and walked to follow him. She saw him grab a book and read it. I walked toward him.

 

"Excuse me, anneyeonghaseyo"

 

He raised his head and looked at her. Seohyun saw his eyes staring at her and suddenly she felt nervous.

 

"Anneyeonghaseyo". He returned her greeting with a smile.

 

"I'm sorry, but can I give you this?". Seohyun gave the letter to him. He frowned and glanced at the letter. "This is my friend's letter. She had died a week ago. She admires you and I just wanted to give you her letter. I'm sorry". Seohyun tried to hold back her tears when remembering Nicole.

 

"De, kamsahamnida". Seohyun saw his face froze heard her words. She moved away to leave him. She was relieved Nicole’s letter already in his hand.

~

1 month later

 

Seohyun promised to meet with Hyoyoen in the music department, and she was looking for a class. It was the first time for her to go to The Department of Music. Hyoyoen promised to teach her the violin and she was very excited to hear it. If she heard music, she will remember Nicole. They love music and Nicole is very good playing the piano. Seohyun was looking for a room that was told by Hyoyoen via message. She peeked at some of the rooms from the outside and she was speechless when she peeked one room. She saw him again, Jung Yonghwa. He was playing the guitar and singing? She sighed softly because she couldn’t hear his voice. Suddenly there was someone tapped her on the shoulder and she jumped and looked at her back.

 

"Hyoyoen?"

 

"Anneyeong Seohyun, I've been waiting for you", Hyoyoen gave her very sweet smile. She knew her from Nicole, Hyoyoen is Nicole’s friend. "What are you looking at?". Hyoyoen was trying to peek and she smiled. "Aigoo Jung Yonghwa and friends"

 

Seohyun smiled stiffly heard her saying 'Jung Yonghwa and friends'. Hyoyoen suddenly pulled her hand and knocked softly on the door. Her chest was pounding hard. “why suddenly I feel nervous?” She tried to eliminate her nervous with a sigh. Someone opened the door and  saw a man who was with Jung Yonghwa in the library one month ago.

 

"Anneyeong Jonghyun-sshi"

 

"Anneyeong Hyoyoen-sshi, you will use this room?"

 

"De, I get the schedule at 2 pm". Hyoyoen provided a paper to Jonghyun and Seohyun stood next to her.

 

"Oh sorry, I forget the schedule"

 

"It's okay Jonghyun-sshi"

 

Jonghyun told them to entered into the room. Seohyun walked stiffly behind Hyoyoen and tried to glance at Jung Yonghwa who was very focus playing his guitar.

 

"Aigoo it's 2 pm. Yonghwa hyung, Jungshin and I must go to class now". Seohyun saw a man move quickly while holding drum sticks. She also saw a tall man followed him from behind. "Bye-bye". They passed Seohyun and Hyoyoen and out of from the room.

 

"Anneyeong Yonghwa-sshi"

 

Jung Yonghwa looked up and smiled at Hyoyoen, he said hello. "Anneyeong Hyoyoen-sshi. Are you going to use this room to practice the violin?"

 

"De, I will teach my friend". Yonghwa looked at Seohyun. She didn’t say anything and didn’t know if he will recognized her or not.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter