Protection

Protection

 

“Shoot me”

She frozed . The room fell silent and the chill still lingered between the two of them inside a rather large office room . She kept holding the gun tightly and aim it to a tall man in front of her but she know ,she can’t move the trigger now . Not yet.

“Good girl , you’re still as smart as before” the tall man smile mischiveously. He moved his step toward her leisurely and calmly like a predator who recognized his win in this game and decided to scared his beautiful prey a little more .

“Don’t . Back off .” she said . Clenching her jaw hard and tightened her grip on the gun she was holding.

The tall man raised his eyebrow “Try me” he smiled and keep move further toward her .

Choi  Junmyeon knew she  lose, her enemy now hold a stong grip on her gun and in a swift move the gun fell lifelessly on the floor . Leaving Junmyeon unprotect in front of this predator .

Wu Yifan chuckled and trapped Junmyeon body easily on the wall .

“So .. what is your answer ?” Yifan leaned his head down until Junmyeon can feel his breath . A stong mint aroma , her ex still hadn’t changed over these years.

Junmyeon back her head away further from Yifan, “What answer ?”

Yifan laughed lightly “Don’t act foolish ,love,  you know what i am talking about” Yifan leaned to touch Junmyeon’s cheek . He caress it slowly and tenderly .

“By the way, I liked your long blonde hair . It’s my style“ Yifan smiled and reach to tucked Junmyeon’s blonde hair behind her ear.

Junmyeon didn’t respond and keep her body as calm as she can .

“You’re more beautiful than ever .” Yifan continued his caressed on Junmyeon’s white cheeks

“Don’t touch me” Junmyeon growled.

Yifan raised his eyebrows and let his hand drop from Junmyeon’s  face , one hand still trapped Junmyeon on the wall  .

“How many times i must tell you to just come to my arms and your family will be safe”

“And , how many times i must tell you , i won’t let you touch him” Junmyeon stared hard at Yifan’s black eyes “I told you ,i’ll safe my brother  ..  i’ll proof the truth . He didn’t involve in this thing!”

“I of all people, know better, Yifan . You and your gangs or whatever group you called it are the ones who actually doing this illegal gun-selling !” Junmyeon’s body start to tremble because of her ragged.

“Calm down, love . I acknowledged it, we have a long history in the past . And i’m glad at least you still cherished me in your memories”

“Don’t joke around” Junmyeon tried hard to not harm Yifan in any way. She push Yifan’s body with her free hand and it succesfully make her free from Yifan’s grip.

“Now, we started arguing again, love ?” Yifan smirked and folded his arms in front of his chest.

“You are sure has such a sweet mouth” Jumnyeon said sweetly but her mocking toned clearly said otherwise.

Both of them fell silent and just looking at each other. Both expression turned hard as if they don’t want to show any feeling that dangerously coming back inside their chest. The pain, the anger, the longing, the memories comes flowing down into their heads.

“Where were you ?” Yifan started with a dead serious tone. His eyes looking straight at Junmyeon with such intensity.

Junmyeon didn’t  answer and still looking back at Yifan’s orb.

“Junmyeon, answer me. Where were you” This time Yifan gritted his teeth. He is always annoyed but also liked it when he can’t ordered Junmyeon around. It was always Junmyeon that make him hell confused with his feelings.

“Far” Junmyeon answered.

“Why’d you go ?” Yifan ask and more demanding this time

“Why you ask?” Junmyeon said nonchalantly

Yifan stared at Junmyeon with disbelieved, “Because i care, and i love you”

“Do you?” Junmyeon asked seriously.

“Of course. What game are you on this time Junmyeon ? I do and still love you” Yifan clenched his teeth hard.

“Speak of game. I must ask you first. Did you have fun with your girls, darling ?” Junmyeon said, again in a sweetest voice she can.

Contrast with the sweet voice, the atmosphere in the room seems to turn much more darker.

“Girls ?” Yifan said with a harsh tone

“The one who always warm you in your bed, yes” Junmyeon answered calmly

When Junmyeon finished talking. Yifan’s lips formed a little smile unconsciously. So, this is all about jealousy ?. This is beyond his imagination, all these years, the longing, the loneliness, the dead feeling in his heart was because of misunderstanding ?.

Yifan sighed and step closer to Junmyeon.

“Stop. Don’t come any closer” Junmyeon backed off.

“They are nothing, Junmyeon” Yifan said very calmly and try to reach her heart with his sincere eyes.

“Why i must believed you ?” Junmyeon ask

“How to make you believed me ?” Yifan said in retorted.

Junmyeon stay stiff in her places and just looking straight at Yifan eyes to search any lies within the orbs.

“When i gave you that tattoo, i’ve tell you how much you mean to me. You have the male dragon tattoo and i have the female dragon tattoo”

“They are nothing” Junmyeon said and turn her head away.

Yifan stiffened and can’t quite believe her words. Yifan lunged toward Junmyeon hard and remove her shirt just enough to reveal the tattos in her left shoulder that trail back until her upper back. It was the male dragon.

Yifan let go of Junmyeon and step back but still maintaining their distance which is only a breath apart. Junmyeon stared hard at Yifan and readjust her shirt quite harshly.

“You are always rude” Junmyeon said with absolute hatred.

“You still have them . It’s mean no one has touch you. Now, Junmyeon stop this craziness and answer me” Yifan said and looking straight at Junmyeon’s beautiful eyes.

“Will you come back to my arms ?”

“In your dream. And also, i’ll do anything if you dare to hurt Siwon oppa. I’ll proof the truth!” Junmyeon said almost scream in frustation.

Yifan’s laugh echoed in the white-grey office room . Junmyeon left dumbfounded while looking at Yifan’s bewildered laughter . He kept laughing his heart out for a several minutes until he is tired and dropped his head on Junmyeon’s shoulder . Junmyeon tensed.

“You still didn’t get it , love ?” Yifan said

A whisper beside her ear “You won’t get any evidence . No matter how hard you try looking for it” and ended with a bite in her left ear .

Junmyeon immediately backed away, but she can’t move much , Yifan trapped  her body in the wall once again.

“W..what?”

“You are smart , try guessing it yourself” Yifan said nonhalanthically while let his hand caress Junmyeon’s face once more.

Junmyeonn stay unresponsive and try harder to catch what Yifan’s mean .

Junmyeon gasped “You . You are the one who start this right ? you are the one who dragged Siwon oppa into this ?”

Yifan smiled sweetly to the pretty woman in front of him “ Of course , you are not just a brainless woman ,Junmyeon. This is one of your side which make me fall in love with you “

Junmyeon widened his eyes “How can.. how can you?”

“Of course i can, love .You must be realized, your brother  life now is under my control . One wrong move from you and your little family will be dead meat “ Yifan smiled and leaned down to caress Junmyeon’s jaw line with his thin lips .

“If i recalled .. you only have each other, don’t you ? Or,has your brother married his girlfriend ??” Yifan continued.

Junmyeon close her eyes and bit her lips hard to prevent her trembling body .

Yifan continue to kiss Junmyeon’s jaw line and move to Junmyeon’s lips . He caress Junmyeon’s lips with his own and nibble it slightly . When he felt Junmyeon didn’t respond to his kiss ,he backed away and stare at Junmyeon’s closed eyes .

“Don’t resist me” Yifan said in a low dangerous tone  and ducked again to Junyeon’s cherry lips , this time he bite Junmyeon’s lip harder and nibble it harder asking Junmyeon to open her warm lips. When he noticed Junmyeon still didn’t open , Yifan grabbed both of Junmyeon’s hand and slammed it over her head in the wall angrily . Junmyeon gasped because of the pain when her head made a harsh contact with the wall behind her .

Yifan growled inside and let his tongue explore Junmyeon’s warm cavern . Junmyeon tried to hold back her tears and her whimpering swallowed automatically by Yifan’s aggresive tounge . This is the second time in a month she let her ex kissed her and let her body being touched intimately.

Junmyeon yanked her hand out of Yifan grip and push Yifan shoulder but his action just bring a big mistake . Yifan still didn’t move from her lips and grabbed her hand again harder against the wall.

Both of them need oxygen badly and their lungs are aleady screamed out . Yifan backed away and panting hard .

Junmyeon left breathless and try to catch oxygen to his lungs again so her brain can work normally .

Yifan stared at Junmyeon’s horribly swollen cherry lips due to his work , slightly agape and panting hard , cheeks blushing pink . Yifan growled “Don’t try to resist me” he said breathlessly.

Yifan ducked again to Junmyeon’ swollen lips . The kiss continue for several minutes and Junmyeon’s still didn’t respond back at all, she simply let her lips open slightly and let Yifan abused her pink cavern brutally .

Yifan leaned down and started lapping Junmyeon’s milky white neck . He found a spot and start bite hard to marking this perfet creature in his arms .

Jumyeonn felt how Yifan’s hand circled her waist posessively like how he always did to Junmyeon when they are still dating . She felt Yifan eat harshly and bite hard . Junmyeon take a note in her head to stay in Kyungsoo’s house for 2 days or so until the red mark completely gone.

Choi Junmyeon close her eyes . She knew, her nightmares has just begun .

 

 

END

 

 

Note : I'm sorry this is just a one-shot, because i don't have any inspirative ideas to make this a chaptered fics. If anybody want to make a sequel or the continuing chapter (which i doubt coz this is so lame) i'll gladly allowed it. Anyway, thank you for reading this <3