8 guys came back from abroad

Hanguk Annyeong!

The next 4 weeks passed normaly, I went to school, studied hard and got good grades, talked and went out with my best friend EunMi and the way from my home to school and back I passed with WooHyun. L did nothing and just tried sometimes to talk with me, but suddendly at a monday there came 8 guys in our classroom I never saw here. Or did I just never noticed them? Well… ok… that’s impossible, because they all look so great and they sat down on the seats that were empty since I came here. A few of my classmates I still knew walked over tot hem greeted them and welcomed them back. I didn’t get it where they were the whole time, but I was sure that our class teacher will say it when he enters, so I just waited.

„Welcome back Rome, Jackson, Mark, Jaebeom, Jinyoung, Youngjae, Yugyeom and Bambam. How was your year in Australia Rome? And how was your time in America guys? And could you please say your names again, because we have a new student and I guess it would be great if she knows who you guys are!“, our class teacher smiled at them and waited fort hem to answer. One oft he guys stod up and started to talk. „Well… I’m Rome and just came back from Australia. I had a great time there, found a lot of friends and I guess that I also might visit them again. It was a great experience for me!“, he smiled and sat down again. The next stod up. „I’m Jackson and I’m from Hong Kong. This is Mark. He’s from America and also grew up there but lives here now.“, a guy with brown hair stod up, smiled, bowed a litte and sat down again. „This is Jaebeom.“ A guy with black, short hair and bangs stod up. „You also can call me JB.“ He was really good looking and seemed quite nice. He sat down again and Jackson kept introducing them. „This is Jinyoung, who also is called Junior, thats Youngjae, thats Yugyeom and thats BamBam. It’s not his real name but his name is just to difficult since he’s Thai.“, the other guys stod up, smiled and sat down again. During the class I found out a bit about how they behave Jackson seemed like a crazy chick to me and I guess that he might be quite funny as a good friend, Mark didn’t say that much and always just talked with Jackson and sometimes with the others who where in America, JB… well… still the same, nice, handsome and talked much with Junior who sit next to him. I didn’t found out much about him, just that he is very close with JB. Youngjae sang the whole time, but the teacher didn’t heared it because he sang not loud and just the melody. Yugyeom and BamBam talked the whole time and laughed much. The teacher often wanted them tob e quiet but after a few seconds they stared to talk and laugh again. Rome sat next to Jackson and also talked a lot with Jackson. I sat infront of JB who sat in the middle of the 8, so I could hear everything they where saying and noticed everything they were doing. It was a little annoying cause I couldn’t pay attention to english class, but I also didn’t wanted to say tot hem that they should shut up. I didn’t wanted them to hate me from the beginning, because I really wanted to know them and get friends with them. They seemed quite funny. In the break EunMi walked to Rome’s seat and talked with him, I guess they know each other. After she talked with Rome she also talked to the others and asked them how they are, what they had done during their year in America, but she didn’t talked to JB… … I hoped that she’s also close with him like with the others, but I was wrong. After she talked to  them all she talked to Rome, Jackson and Mark-who seemed to be the closest with EunMi-again. „Hey! Jane! Turn around.“, she laughed. „Guys! Thats Jane! She just came here this school year. She lived in… America?“ I nooded. „But I’m half german.“, I smiled shyly at them. „Oh!! Can you speak German?!“, Jackson seemed to be very interessted and I needed to say a few words for him. „I thought that German sounds much more angry and hard!“, he said and I laughed. „It’s not but all foreigners think that it is.“ I grinned. „Is your Mom or your Dad German?“, JB suddendly asked. My heart started to beat faster. „M…my Dad!“ „Cool.“, he smiled and then turned around to Junior again cause he asked JB something. EunMi starred at me with a I-know-everything-smile. „What?“, I asked here and did like I didn’t got what she meant. She came closer to me and wispered in my ear. „Do you like JB?“ She stepped one step back again and grinned. Totally shoked I looked at her. „N…No…“ „Don’t lie! I know you good enough to notice that you…“ „HYA!“, I shouted. EunMi started to laugh and came closer to me again. „I can help you! Cool?“ I nooded slowly. That was my chance and I might not get the chance again. WooHyun came over too and gave Rome a high-five. „How are you bro? How was Australia? Where there nice girls?“, he laughed and Rome grinned. „Sure there were, but I just had no time for them!“ I noticed that EunMi listened carefully when they talked, at first she looked a little bit shoked and sad, but when he said that he had no time fort he girls she started to beam and seemed really happy about that answer. Was it possible that she liked Rome?