There's So Much I Can't Say

Just So You Know

=10 o'clock in the evening=

 

is walking side by side in the streets with Minho while holding his hands and beside her is Taemin.

 

"It is really tiring, isn't it?"

"Nae. Our friend throws a party on the day itself. But still pulls it off." Minho wondered when he will be able to do that too.

"Let's make our own party then!" Taemin suggested.

"What do you think, jagiya?" Minho smiled sweetly at .

"NAE! I want a party of our own. But what would we celebrate?" scratches her head.

"You already forgot about our anniversary?" Minho pouted.

"Ani! I was just kidding!" chuckles with Minho.

 

When Taemin is about to cross the street, he didn't say a word.

 

"I'm so happy for you hyung..."

 

 

BEEP BEEP!

 

 

"TAEMIN!" sees a car speeding towards Taemin. She broke free from Minho's hand leaving Minho in his place and immediately grabbed Taemin's right arm bringing him to a corner where it's safer.

"Taemin...Kwenchana?" looked at pale Taemin who is breathing air in and out slowly.

"Nae..." Taemin clutched to his shirt and sighed deeply. He almost died.

"Kamsahamnida, -ah." Taemin flashed a smile for her at least to let her know he is okay.

"TAEMIN!!!" Minho angrily crossed the streets. Hardly balling his fists ready to punch Taemin.

"Come here you!"

"MINHO!"

"What's up with hyung-" Taemin got confused. Before he knew it he received a powerful punch across his face that caused him to cough blood a little.

Touching his face, he winced in pain. "Ow."

"MINHOOOOOOO! WHAT DO YOU THINK ARE YOU DOING?!" angrily approached Minho for doing such an unacceptable thing. 

"! I almost fell down to my knees! I thought-"

"THAT'S THE POINT! YOU ONLY THOUGHT! IF I HAVEN'T COME TO TAEMIN'S RESCUE...HE WOULD DIE!" is screaming already. She's really mad that she is gritting her teeth hard.

"WOULD YOU ALLOW THAT TO HAPPEN TO YOUR BROTHER?! AND THEN WHAT?! HUH?! PUT THE BLAME ON ME!?"

"Yah. Guys...I'm fine..."

"ANI, TAEMIN!!!!" glanced at Taemin for a second then facing Minho again.

"IF I HAVEN'T- IF I HAVEN'T SAVED HIM. IF I HAVEN'T~" started to break into tears. Minho tried to comfort her but she looked away.

"DON'T. YOU. DARE!!" started to ball her fist too.

"If I haven't saved him...What would you say?...THAT I DIDN'T CARE!?!"

"Mianhae......I...I didn't mean to-" Minho wanted to cry too. He misunderstood the situation.

"DON'T APOLOGIZE TO ME..."

 

 

Minho slowly approached Taemin who is still standing on his place.

 

"Taemin...I didn't mean to...Mianhae.." Rubbing his right arm, Minho faced Taemin. 

"Hyung, kwenchana. I totally understand." Taemin smiled for him.

"Minho...Just- Just go home..." couldn't afford to look at Minho. Minho slowly approached her to keep her calm.

"But......Mian-"

"Jebal..."

"A-Arasso. I will talk to you when you're ready..."

"Kamsa..."

 

 

='s house=

 

"...Are you still mad at hyung? He already apologized to me..." Taemin said it rather softly.

"Taemin, I don't want to talk about it. Arasso? We'll be fine."

"Arasso."

"Do you want anything to drink? I've got some banana milk." finally gave Taemin a real smile. She has been trying to smile when he's walking her home.

"Nae." Taemin nodded happily as he went inside.

 

 

='s Kitchen=

 

"Alcohol for me...And! Non-alcohol for you! CHEERS!" opened her can and takes a sip.

"Ahhhhhh..." They both said it in unison.

 

 

While they were sitting side by side, they had a really great conversation. It's as if it's the first time they would know about each other. Both of them exchange stories as well as laughs and giggles.  

 

 

"Taemin, I couldn't imagine you could be so funny! Hahaha!" smiled at Taemin but she's a bit dizzy from the alcohol intake.

"You are only drunk that's why you're saying that." Taemin smiled shyly.

"Ani! I'm not drunk! You are! Hahahahaha!"

"Yah. You're definitely drunk."

"Taemin?" faced Taemin. She tried to stay awake even if she's dizzy.

"Nae?"

"What if I asked you to be my boyfriend? What would you say?"

"I'll definitely say-"

"Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.." really got drunk. She drank ten cans with alcohol content.

"Aish~ -ah? ?!" Taemin kept on poking her right shoulder to check if she's really asleep.

"Don't leave me Taemin...Stay with m-...Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz."

"Arasso." Taemin didn't hesitate to reply.